Author Topic: -}{- Shallows Hospital -}{- [Inactive since 24/02/2013]  (Read 5022 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
-}{- Shallows Hospital -}{- [Inactive since 24/02/2013]
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:02:44 am »
-Welcome to the Shallows-

Before you start!
This is a mystery hospital roleplay- you can check in easily. But checking out is deadly. Insane Asylum, Rotting House, Devil's Nest, and Hell Hole are among the names it receives by any one that escapes... But is it really all that bad? Maybe... they're just restless...
Maybe they're just afraid.

Rules:
*Please be literate, use proper grammar.
*When signing up as a patient, do not give any information EXCEPT appearance. No history, reason they're there, or nothing. It can be found out through roleplay, afterall, this /is/ a hospital that has never been visited before. No one is in its files.
*Doctors/nurses do need to give name, appearance, age, etc. Why wouldn't it be asked on a job interview in the medical career? Realism.~
*You can not simply pull out wires connected to you and escape. I never saw anyone do that in my life, no matter how many times they threatened to. So yes...You can threaten to.
*There are no super powers, no immortality, etc.  It's not like liquids in an IV is going to make you Spiderman or something. Just no.
*You can get descriptive in this roleplay, and you may use medical terms, etc. However, not everyone will know them, so please put it's meaning in brackets next to the medical term.
*Doctors are not allowed to kill the patient without their permission, although they are allowed to take them to the morgue if the patient is in coma or fast asleep.
*No swearing except for the use of damn or hell, and no sexual themes.(We don't want to end up with the Thousand Ways to Die patient...If you have ever seen the X-ray Brainfry episode...)
*Patients can come in at any time.
*Doctors do not have to be old fashioned, but some may choose to keep their heritage that way.
*You can play your character and up to two NPs (Noplayers) as a patient, the NPs can be relatives/friends/stranger who found/wounded you.

The Guide:
~You can find the basics in this post.
~You can find the plot/places in the next post.
~You can find the list of doctors in the post after that.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:21:04 pm by Scallywag »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
-}{- Shallows Hospital -}{-
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:03:49 am »
Plot:

The hospital started out in the 1800's during the Civil War. On the rise of the war, the dead were countless. Nurses and doctors tried to save them, but the lack of medicine knowledge took the lives of many. Even the seclusion of the hospital made no difference. The deceased filled up every inch of the morgue, there was not even a clear pathway to walk. They all just lay out on the floor where they were thrown uselessly until the burial cart would travel in to the distance to take the corpses for burial, where they were buried as either just a number...Or an unknown. Some were even buried behind the hospital, because there were too many dead. Some in the morgue were just in a coma, and either woke up, trapped among dead, or in their coffin six feet under. If they even had one...

The doctors and nurses have never changed- they are all related to the doctors and nurses that once walked the floors. A group of inspectors forced them to move up and upgrade their technology at the mid of the 1900's. This evolution, however, stirred up some of the old spirits of the hospitals and plunged it in to mystery. Now, this hospital has been linked to many deaths of new, but has been kept hushed from society due to investigators feeling an "eerie" presence. No one has dared to try to shut them down. Now visitors come in frequently due to emergency, but barely anyone has come out. The last person seen out was a girl chasing a ball...Off the sixth floor balcony and over the edge. That 'freak' accident didn't even stir suspicion... Maybe their little inspectors should have known reasons why the hospital never changed anything...

No matter what you do, only one key will hold the secret. Will you be able to free the spirits from their hold on the place, or will you fall victim to their schemes...

Places:

Waiting Room:

Basic Beds:
Normal:

ICU:

Morgue:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:08:44 am by Hallucination »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 11:04:36 am »
Doctor/Nurse Form:

Full Name:
Appearance(Picture of detailed description):
Short Summary of History:
Relationship:
Doctor or Nurse?:
Specialty:

Doctors/Nurses:

Emma Villa Williamson (Played by Hallucination.)
Female

Her history has been a short story short; she gained the name as Head Mistress of the hospital, like in old traditions. She will work as both a doctor and a nurse. Her great great great grandfather was the original founder, thus is her reason. She will do anything to please the spirits, and keep her soul...Even if it means killing one of the patients in the most sacred and unknown ways. She values her eternal life.
She is a doctor and nurse, both, as the summary says.
She specializes in everything, but is best in the morgue identifying causes of death and leading events.
-~-~-~-~-
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:08:24 am by Hallucination »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 11:06:20 am »
Patients:

Known Information -
"Name is Cat Valentine"
Treatments/Diagnoses - "Possibly a broken/fractured arm." "No treatments applied/thought of yet."
Extra - "Impatient to leave." "Misses her pet."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:33:18 pm by ?x?@??U?I?@?I?? »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: -}{- Shallows Hospital -}{- Open and Accepting -}{-
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 12:02:24 pm »
I'm not looking to join - I just have to point out that this is a really funny coincidence (really made me laugh) x'D

As you can see, my nickname is Shallow and I'm a nurse in real life xDD
So... YAY I GOT MY OWN HOSPITAL!!! :'D

Good luck with the RP~

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 12:06:43 pm »
Lol, that is hilarious!
Thanks for the luck, and have an awesome day with the knowledge you now have a hospital.~ xD

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 12:36:42 pm »
Lol, that is hilarious!
Thanks for the luck, and have an awesome day with the knowledge you now have a hospital.~ xD
Indeed - you just made my day x'D

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 11:46:45 pm »
Face Claim goes to= Ariana Grande :D

((I have a feeling that your allowed to say your name.))
Cat Valentine.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 12:38:25 am »
[[You're accepted, you may start roleplaying now~]]

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 12:48:06 am »
((Can you start, I just don't really know what to post, I'm more good when people start first :P))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused