Author Topic: -}{- Shallows Hospital -}{- [Inactive since 24/02/2013]  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: -}{- Shallows Hospital -}{- Open and Accepting -}{-
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 12:56:30 am »
((Alright!))

Emma sat at the waiting room counter, her green eyes flickering uneasily as she looked around. The place was barren, except for the chattering of unreal being that echoed in her mind. "No... There's no file on anyone..." She responded to nothing quietly, for fear something would overhear her. "I'm not insane, either." She said, turning her head to look to her left, though nothing was there. Suddenly the commotion of voices in her head stopped, a moment of relief returning to her as she turned to look ahead, sighing as she typed random keys on the computer to pass time.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:01:35 am by Hallucination »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 01:15:00 am »
Cat Valentine

Cat's chocolate, brown eyes gazed across the hospital room, thoughtlessly. Her right arm still ached terribly, a couple of weeks ago, she got hit by a car, but it was the drivers fault. He went past a red light, when Cat was crossing. With no concern, she wondered why they haven't let her leave the hospital, but she didn't really care. She hadn't had a very good past. She rubbed her left eye, with her left hand, knowing that was her only good arm. I miss Noodle. Noodle was Cat's Greyhound, also her best friend.

Silently, she hoped that the news would come that she is free to leave, and free to see her best friend. But she was also desperate to get some food into her empty belly, it was growling like hell. She didn't really notice the wires attached to her body any more, she used to get real annoyed when they were on.

The next Doctor or Nurse who comes in, I am going to ask when I can go home. She demanded to herself, feeling bored. She hoped that a nurse would come soon.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 01:23:12 am »

Emma became distracted again by voices, all of her ancestors, likely. Sighing she nodded to herself like there was a command, heading back to the rooms. In to the room of one of their newest patients she walked in to view the red-haired woman. Yes, how they compared her new, in contrast to all the others. "Hello." She said in that swift voice she always had as she walked over to the woman's beside to peer down at the patient.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 01:40:35 am »
Cat Valentine.

Cat was startled by the nurse, but just widened her eyes. Her head turned to the nurse, and she smiled, showing her bright teeth. "Hello." The Nurse said in a quick, swift voice.

"Hello Nurse. I was wondering, when can I leave this place. I have been here for at least a month?" She said, her smile disappearing, and just her normal face shown. With her left arm she played with her red hair, that was highlighted with a few black strands.

Zoning out for a second, she remembered when her hair used to be a light blonde, and the day when she dyed it. She thought she looked horrible, but now she thought she looked quite pretty. She then got back into real life, and looked at the old fashioned looking Nurse. Impatiently, waiting for her answer, she looked at the nurse, and wondered what her personality was like. Probably, quite nice, kind... But can have a heart of stone. She was just guessing, but the nurse sure did look like her trait description.
(:P)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 01:51:51 am »

"You've been here a month? We didn't even get much done, as you can see, we've been quite busy... Maybe later you will be able to leave..." Emma said, only truthful on the busy part. Oh, how busy they were, not a single other room seemed to have a patient in it. At least, how it appeared to be. "Would you mind if we actually started? I have my other doctors working with the other patients, so I'll have plenty of time to tend to you." She added, though she didn't know much about where the other doctors were. Not many had resurfaced since the whole scandal those inspectors pulled back in the 1900's.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 09:52:46 am »
Cat Valentine

Cat sighed, and nodded slowly. "Alright, but...." She cut herself off, not knowing what to say next. "Would you mind if we actually started? I have my other doctors working with the other patients, so I'll have plenty of time to tend to you." The Nurse asked, with a hint of slyness in her voice. "No, I don't mind... I just want to get outa here, I haven't seen my dog in ages!" Cat sighed, rubbing her fingers on her forehead.

Some people found it quite weird for Cat to have a dog, they thought she would have a cat, due to her name. Noodle was a brindle and chocolate Greyhound, who loved to sleep on the comfy sofa. She sighed, and got back into real life. Soon she would be out of here... She hoped.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 10:03:44 am »

"Alright, but..." The patient spoke, confusing the Emma as she cut off her sentence. Disregarding it, she moved on to focus on what the woman said next. "Alright, then let's get started. I am certain you'll see your dog someday." She walked over to a counter where a dusty clipboard sat, brushing off the gray particles of age and opening a drawer. She pulled it open and took out a pen, then walked back to the patient. "So, now, what seems to be the problem?" She asked, pen resting on the edge of the paper, ready to start writing.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 07:33:24 pm »
Cat Valentine

She shuffled in the hospital bed, and muttered, "Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got hit by a car, and my right arm got hurt. And it hasn't healed..." Cat sighed. What does she mean, one day? She asked herself, her gaze now set worriedly on the nurse. "Do.. You know when I can go?" She asked, looking at the floor.

Cat was bored, sitting in the hospital bed, nothing to do. She carried on looking at the floor, until a Greyhound appeared out of no where. Noodle. Cat was surprised, but then he disappeared, just a figment of her imagination.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 08:29:38 pm »

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got hit by a car, and my right arm got hurt. And it hasn't healed..." Emma nodded as the patient spoke, jotting it down quickly.Do... you know when I can go?" Hearing the question, Emma put her clipboard down and sighing. "No, unfortunately, not. But, we do have some entertainment here." She replied, pulling down the TV monitor and placing the remote on their left side. 'Possibly broke left arm...' She thought to herself.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2013, 09:25:39 pm »
Cat Valentine.

"Oh..." She sighed, looking at the blank TV. "Thanks..." ((Dies because of shortness...))