Author Topic: ?Real or Not Real??Celebrity Teen Romance? [Inactive since 22/06/2013]  (Read 17425 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: ?Real or Not Real??Celebrity Teen Romance?Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 07:09:48 pm »
Can I make a female too? ;o;

Offline WarPotato

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 09:44:36 pm »
Yeah, that would actually be great.
2011 was a simpler time...my how the years went by.

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 11:41:56 pm »

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 08:01:27 am »
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:15:14 am by taywolf »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 03:22:59 pm »
-Bump-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 06:54:37 am »
Did I kill this RP?????????

Offline WarPotato

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 07:20:58 pm »
{ No, of course not! I've been sick thsese past few days and haven't been able to post. We can start now if they is alright with everyone.}

Isabelle Scott

I got out of the cab and stood there, staring at the mansion for a moment. The driver cleared his throat and I handed him the money for the ride and took my two suitcases out of his hands. I took a deep breath and walked through the front door. There was a note stuck to the wall, telling me to go down to the basement and wait. I found that I was the first one there and had a pick of seats, which there were a lot of. I put my bags beside one of the four couches and sat down, rubbing my legs with my hands to help my nerves.

Nathan Sykes

"I'm coming!" I yelled to the guys as I stuffed some random clothes into a couple suitcases. Like always, I was late and not ready for the trip. Siva came into my room and sighed before diving into the mess of clothes on my floor and helped me pack.
Thirty minutes later, we were on our way to the airport. I was going to miss the guys in the next couple of months, but I was also excited to meet new people. We didn't have a gushy goodbye, well except for Jane, she cried. I managed to board the plane without many complications and was on my way to the mansion in no time.
2011 was a simpler time...my how the years went by.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 08:45:33 pm »

.:Charlie Woods:.
Charlie was never on time..For anything. She was always the last one to arrive anywhere, no matter the event. Grabbing her the last of her luggage she ran out to the waiting cab, he looked angry "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." she said in an apologetic tone "I usually never keep people waiting." she was a terrible liar "Whatever Charlie, it's always excuses with you young folk." he chuckled. Well this man wasn't really a cab driver, they didn't have a taxi service where she lived. He was a man who lived in town that drove people to their destination, free of charge. He and her father were really close. He is known around town as Cabby, he was a friendly man and enjoyed the company of others. Finally, they were on their way, Charlie didn't know whether to be nervous or excited.
(At this point they are in Miami)Driving through the city in Cabby's old truck definitely made them stand out. Everyone had newer cars,but it didn't bother them at all. Charlie looked at all the shops they passed "We have nothing like these at home." Charlie looked down at her clothes, a pair of jean shorts and a grey tank-top along with her boots. "Eh, rich folk up in these parts. I heard about em. Don't become friendly with one, they'll just stab you in the back." Charlie sighed, she didn't know if what Cabby was saying was true or not. Finally, the mansion came into view, it was beautiful. Golden gates kept out anyone who wasn't invited, lush green bushes lined the tall walls. Cabby pulled up to the gate then turned around to look at her "Have fun and be careful. I know how you youngins' are with ya partyin' and drinkin'." Charlie laughed "Tell pa and ma I'll be fine." she gave Cabby a rather large sum of money "I have been saving that for you. You deserve it for bringing me all this way." Charlie opened the truck door "I ain't no taxi service now, I'll only accept this once." he huffed before facing forward. Grabbing her luggage she waved to the slowly disappearing pick up truck before facing the gates "Here goes nothin'." She gently pushed open the gates then made her way up to the main door.
She took in a deep breath then placed her hand on the handle and opened it "Wow." she gasped as she took in all the features of the large mansion. After bathing in it's beauty she finally noticed the note stuck to the wall "Go into the basement and patiently wait for the others." she read aloud "Hmm, alright." She left her luggage by the door, no point in dragging it all downstairs if she were to come back up anyways. After a few minutes of trying to find the stairs leading to the basement that she saw the note with an arrow "..Oh.." she said with a face-palm before finally finding the stairs. She realized she wasn't the only one when she saw the back of a girl with blonde hair "..Hey.." she said with a grin, she couldn't let her shy nature take over now "I'm Charlie." She held out her right hand "It's nice to meet you." she decided to take her seat next to her "You don't mind, do you?" Charlie was almost surprised she wasn't the last one here "I'm usually late to these kinds of things." she might as well try to make a friend.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 01:27:32 pm »
{{Mila}}?Mila Kunis?{{18}}

"My Goal In Life Is To Enjoy What I Do And Never To Look Back And Say I Wish I Would"- Mila Kunis

---------------?? ??? ???????
        .}Name Mila Kunis
        .}Age 18 Years Old
        .}Gender Female
        .}Birth Date May 3, 1994
        .}Occupation Mila works at a place where people do fashion and  
        .}Where Are You From? She's from  Chernivtsi, in the Ukrainian SSR

--------------- ??????? ?? ? ??????
        .}Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
        .}Eye Color Eh.Light brownish..I mean very light
        .}Hair Color Light brown
        .}Body Modifications N/A

--------------- ???? ????
        .}Crush Nickolas Degranty. o3o
        .}Boyfriend/Girlfriend Not yet
        .}Exes Nope.

--------------- ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??????
        .}Personality Mila is very funny at some point. She really can't control her emotions and cursing. When Mila is very mad, she'll go over board. She very nice to people and really hate talking to weird people, she'll think should become one. Mila also loves fashion, she mostly have shoes,dress/clothes in her house. She would go to her favorite stores and probably shop all day.Also, she loves hanging out her friends and going to clubs late at night. Sometimes, she can cry is something bad happened. Yeah..But she's very friendly to talk to and hang out..She probably make you laugh.  
        .}One Word That Defines You Fashion/Sexiest

--------------- ?????
        .}Phone IPhone5
        .}Pets Yes, a German Shepherd

.}Normal Style Eh...She really doesn't like to wear the same style all the time..She wears dresses,jeans,and high heels..Everything changes each day
        .}Room Her Room (The big looks kinda bigger than that)
        .}Anything Else? She's drink rootbeer and do something do wrong things..

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 07:16:00 am »
~Le bump?~