Author Topic: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} [Inactive since 01/08/2013]  (Read 13064 times)

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

The government had been taking away children for years to sacrifice their lives, in order to do experiments on then, and test out substances on them. The citizens knew about this, but, none of them put a stop to it. None of them did. It's been years since they've taken this batch of children they had, and things are about to get a little crazy.
   These kids have developed powers from the radioactive substances that they were experimented with. Each of them has their own unique power, that none of the others have. It's how they escaped hell, and how they've been running away from the government ever since.
  The world is unaware that these kids have these powers, and the government is trying to find them, and put them back into experimenting, or kill them. Basically.. They're screwed.
  The question is.. Can these teens get away from the government and into the safe zone, where they can live a normal life..? Or, will they be caught and either killed, or experimented again for the rest of their lives..?

Rules

1.) No killing off anyone's character unless they give you permission to. It's annoying when people do that.

2.) Your characters are not perfect. Give them some flaws! I mean, flaws are what build a character. It's annoying when they have.. No flaws at all, and are seemed to be.. "Perfect". Perfection is lie, guys.

3.) Be as active as you possibly can. If your not active for three days, I'm kicking you from the RP. Now, if you PM me and tell me your not going to be on, then, I'll let it slip. But, if you don't tell me that your going to be off for a certain amount of days, then.. I'm sorry, but, I'm kicking you. You can always reenter, though. There is no limit to the characters.

4.) Be literate. No "texter talk", horrible grammar, or any illiterate RP posts allowed. I mean, this RP is semi-literate to literate, so, just try to be as literate as you can.

5.) No ignoring anyone's character because you don't like them or something. It's annoying and rude. I mean, how would you like to be ignored in a RP..?

6.) This RP is not only about you. Remember that. So, don't always get injured or caught or something. That isn't the point of the RP.

7.) We will not RP until we have an even amount of females and males. Sorry, guys, but, I'm not having like.. 20 females and then.. 5 guys in a RP. It's a pain in the neck, and then a ton of drama comes out of having that many females with not enough males. Keep this in mind when your making your characters, guys.

8.) Romance isn't the main part of the RP. It's not really even in the plot, but, it's allowed, I mean, what's a RP without romance? Just, remember, love isn't the only thing about this RP. It's mainly about survival and trying to live with their supernatural powers.

9.) Cussing is allowed, but, please, don't do that in every post. Some people might take it to offense.

10.) If you plan on having something.. Huge happen, and people can get injured.. Then, PM me and ask me before you do it, just to make sure I'm okay with it. If you don't do that, I'm going to tell everyone that didn't happen, and to just ignore you until you ask me.

11.) Drugs and alcohol are allowed in the RP. I mean.. These teens might as well have something.. Right?

12.) If your RP with someone ends up.. Getting.. "To the bed", then either take it to PM or fade out. Please, no one wants to know that your characters are having.. Fun time..

13.) No fighting in OOC (out of character). It's stupid to do that. If you have a problem with someone, PM me and I'll fix it.

14.) Use the forum provided, please. I cannot stress this enough. I don't want your own forum, because I made one for you guys to use.

15.) Do at least 3 lines in each RP post. I mean, if you just give one liners, it's going to be hard to reply to you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 06:06:46 pm by Scallywag »

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} Open and Accepting
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 04:35:41 pm »
[fancypost='text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 17px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14pt; color:COLOR HERE;']GREY'S ACADEMY — [/fancypost]

[fancypost='width:40%; text-align: left; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 16px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; color:COLOR HERE;']

introduction[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color:COLOR HERE;']

Grey's Academy for the Arts, typically just called Grey's Academy, or Grey L.A to the student body, is a gifted school located somewhere on the outskirts of Las Angeles, California. It was founded in 1859, and has grown from being simply a small school in a developing city to one of the most prestigious liberal art colleges to ever exist, becoming officially a college in 1989. It can only be compared to Harvard but more on a artistic scale. The founder, Arlo Grey, wanted a school that properly focused on the arts and how much it can impact somebody, as well as how the arts were really something that America needed. It was a view that was utterly progressive for the time, as many people criticized the school for not being more about jobs that they deemed "useful" but Grey didn't care and proceeded to host some of the most profound and absolutely creative minds of generations after generations.

The school offers many classes, from your basic Core classes to things such as Psychology and Philosophy. However, nothing is as renown as it's arts program. They offer a variety of programs under the arts though, such as: a culinary program, a performing arts program, a theater program, and of course, a visual arts program. The school tries it's hardest to accommodate every student at the campus, to make sure they're education is as finely strung as it could possibly be. The teachers here have all been hand selected by the dean, Ida Willard, and have undergone many evaluations through tests and such to make sure that they know as much about the subject they are to teach as they possibly can. Student and teacher relationships are highly frowned upon, and if a matter such as that is even in the slightest bit suspected, the school will conduct an investigation and if it's found as being guilty, the teacher will be terminated and sometimes even the student will be expelled; however, that depends on how serious the situation is.

Grey Academy is located only a few short miles away from Dockweiler Beach, where many of the students go on the weekends to have bonfires and typically party without the faculty members of the school noticing. The campus is huge, with a stunning courtyard in the middle of it where you can just sit on the benches placed everywhere and enjoy your lunch, and with huge buildings dedicated just to the classes they're hosting, such as the huge building just for the dancing majors, or the huge auditorium where the theater kids practice their acting. Of course, the core classes that the college offers are all located to the south of the courtyard, in a large building called the Central, as it's where all of the students end up emerging together . To the north of that building there is what is simply referred to as the Great Hall, which is where all of the dorms are. The dorms are co-ed, so students may all stay in the same hall regardless of gender, but the school always puts the same sex in the same room. The dorms also have a lounge area on the top floor, where they can all simply hang out. On the first floor of the dorms, there is a kitchen and showers, one shower room for the girls and one for the boys. The main office is towards the front of the school, and that's where the Dean can be located as well as the guidance counsolers and secretaries, who can help the students with anything official that they need to mess with. There's a gymnasium on the opposite wing of the theater, where an indoor pool is located as well as an excerice room, a indoor basketball court, a locker room, and outside there is a track and some soccer fields.

The school tries to accomedate for it's wide variety for students by offering them the best educational facilities and venues during their time at the college. After all, the students here just might be the voices of a completely new generation; one in which they're leading the next fight.[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width:40%; text-align: left; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 16px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; color:COLOR HERE;']

rules[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color:COLOR HERE;']ooc rules

- please follow the rules of feralfront!

- remember, IC and OOC are two different things. Drama that happens IC shouldn't escalate to OOC, we need to all love each other here and have fun, not hate each other. If I see people causing problems, I will probably say something to you and if it becomes a repeated offense I will be kicking you from the thread.

- keeping the gender ratio rather even ! i understand not everyone is going to pick up a nonbinary character and i'm not saying you have to pick up two characters but i'd prefer it if the gender ratio stayed relatively even and if we start to get more females than males or vise-versa, i will cut off the higher numbered gender until we have even, if not a little more of the opposite gender just in case lets say we're getting a lot of male apps at a really fast pace.

- please be kind and courteous to EVERYONE. i will not tolerate any sort of hate-speech going on, nor will i tolerate any sort of mean spirited comments towards other roleplayers or even certain groups. people are allowed to voice their opinions of course, but if you are voicing opinions that are against a certain race, religion, sexuality, gender, etc, i will kick you from the thread without a second thought. this INCLUDES using slur words, or saying that said slur words are meaningless and the fact that people get upset by them is dumb. like in the end, some things that trigger them might not trigger you and being rude in any sort of way towards this just won't be tolerated. sorry.- in the password part of the form, please put your favorite song !!

- plotting is absolutely okay, and i encourage you to plot with each other. however, larger plots such as death, pregnancy, etc. must be ran by me. if i don't approve, it doesn't happen.

- don't flood any of the threads, please. i don't think anyone should leave for a minute and come back to three of your posts in a row on anything. it's kinda offputting to be in a roleplay where if you aren't constantly checking the thread, you will have no idea what's going on or worse; you don't have any plots because every time someone makes a new character, someone else jumps on it and they're already planning the names of their kids and it's been like fifteen minutes since they got accepted

- make sure faceclaims actually look like they can play a certain age. obviously chris pratt isn't going to play a 18 year old freshmen at the school, so just keep that in mind when you're choosing faceclaims

- despite that the thread is mature, i would still prefer that if any post has rather triggering material please put a TRIGGER WARNING above it!

ic rules

- no drugs or alcohol permitted on school campus

- no parties permitted on school campus

- there is a ten point merit system in the regards of your behavior. everyone starts out at five, and you may go up if you're rewarded with good behavior. however, if you are repeatedly getting in trouble, your merits will go down. the amount of points for the merit depends on whatever the action is, if you get to zero in merits, it's an automatic expulsion and you will not be refunded for any of the tuition payed for, and will be expected to pay for the rest of the year's tuition.

- vandalism on school property will not be tolerated, and will result in an automatic expulsion, and charges may be pressed.

- basic school rules apply.
[/fancypost]

the classes[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color: COLOR HERE;']majors.[/fancypost]

characters[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color:COLOR HERE;']Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed molestie eros nec magna tristique, in luctus risus mattis. Nullam ac dolor ut velit ultrices vestibulum eu placerat sem. Duis eu quam lacus. Mauris posuere elit in dignissim posuere. Integer non massa nulla. Donec ullamcorper et arcu sit amet suscipit. Nam at nibh iaculis nisl hendrerit pellentesque scelerisque in magna. Maecenas lacinia malesuada sem, sed placerat ipsum auctor semper. Nam pharetra ex eget lectus fringilla fermentum. Morbi lobortis mauris odio, ac porta ante imperdiet id. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam aliquam nunc eleifend aliquet semper. Nunc vel felis libero. Donec quis odio vulputate, commodo erat ut, convallis nunc. Phasellus mattis massa sit amet ante mattis finibus.[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width:40%; text-align: left; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 16px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; color:COLOR HERE']

rules[/fancypost]

[fancypost='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color:COLOR HERE;']Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed molestie eros nec magna tristique, in luctus risus mattis. Nullam ac dolor ut velit ultrices vestibulum eu placerat sem. Duis eu quam lacus. Mauris posuere elit in dignissim posuere. Integer non massa nulla. Donec ullamcorper et arcu sit amet suscipit. Nam at nibh iaculis nisl hendrerit pellentesque scelerisque in magna. Maecenas lacinia malesuada sem, sed placerat ipsum auctor semper. Nam pharetra ex eget lectus fringilla fermentum. Morbi lobortis mauris odio, ac porta ante imperdiet id. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam aliquam nunc eleifend aliquet semper. Nunc vel felis libero. Donec quis odio vulputate, commodo erat ut, convallis nunc. Phasellus mattis massa sit amet ante mattis finibus.[/fancypost]

extra[/fancypost]

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:59:02 pm by Embers-Will-Burn »

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 04:46:20 pm »

Here are the taken powers of the RP. Which, just means, these are the powers that no one else can have now, because someone's already claimed it.

Fire (Controlling it and then creating it)
Super Strength (Basically the power to lift up really heavy things)
Future-Telling/Seeing Into The Future (Must I say more..?)
Mind Controlling
Healing. (Healer.. Duh.)
Telekinesis
Controlling Weather

Code: [Select]
[center]
[color=white]
[img]Picture here; no anime[/img]
[size=14pt]First Name || Middle Name || Last Name[/size]
[size=8pt][i]Quote Here[/i][/size]

[b]Nicknames;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Power;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]
[b]Personality;;[/b]
[b]Crush?;;[/b]
[b]Relationship Status;;[/b]
[b]Theme Song;;[/b]
[b]Other;;[/b]

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:43:54 pm by Gabby »

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:57:15 pm »

Ember || Aspen || Hadley
"I'm silent but deadly.. Doubt me and you'll see for yourself"

Nicknames;;
Em, Emmy.
Age;;
Seventeen.
Power;;
Fire. She can do whatever she wants with it, pretty much.
Rank;;
Assassin.
Personality;;
She's somewhat of a bad girl mixed with some silent girl. She tends to be silent around everyone in the known world, and then when she's provoked, she can be the most deadliest girl ever. She's outgoing around her friends, and she has a passion for disaster, and doing things that break the law.
Crush?;;
Open.
Relationship Status;;
Single.
Theme Song;;
Fire Fire by Flyleaf
Other;;
Nope.

Alexander || Riley || Peters
"We're only as strong as we wish to be."

Nicknames;;
Alex.
Age;;
Nineteen.
Power;;
He's super strong.
Rank;;
Leader.
Personality;;
He's very sweet, yet very fierce. He isn't afraid to smash someone's head to the ground for hitting a lady, either. He can be your best friend, pretty much, or your worst nightmare. He seems to be... Very nice to everyone, though, if he's friends with them, or because they just met.
Crush?;;
Open.
Relationship Status;;
Single
Theme Song;;
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Other;;
Nope.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:00:27 pm by Gabby »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40:06 pm »

Destiny|||Hope|| Cryus
The stronger would survive, the loser would feel the pain

Nicknames;; Dede

Age;; Jut turned 18 years old

Power;; She can tell the future.

Rank;; Second In Command?

Personality;; Destiny is very party girl. She's also very smart and good with technology. Destiny is the type of girl that get the most friends and now to get them. She likes to hang out with them and be a show-off. Destiny is really a show-off. She can kick ass and is very well trained. She had a private trainer and become very skillful. Lastly, Destiny is the type of girl that likes to hang up with boys. She loves boys, and can be very romantic.[more in roleplay]

Crush?;; Alexander Riley Peters :3

Relationship Status;; Single

Theme Song;; (Any song) Sage The Gemini - Red Nose, and Beez in the Trap By Nicki Mangi.

Other;; N/A

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:43:33 pm by Thrillex »

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 05:41:45 pm »
Accepted! :3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 05:42:49 pm »
Whoa. Thanks. :3

EDIT: A we vampires or something else?))
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:54:56 pm by Thrillex »

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 06:17:09 pm »
Not vampires.. But.. I'd say mutations, I guess. Something that fits into that category.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 06:20:31 pm »
Really don't know what that is, but okay. :)]]

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 08:20:51 pm »

Karla || Amanda || Rodriguez
"I shall ease your pain,so you won't be a burden..

Nicknames;;Kar(mostly used),Anda
Age;;18
Power;;Mind-controlling(if I may).This works on normal humans and normal humans only.Basically,she can make them tell things she wants,like revealing secrets.She can even make a human fight her enemies,but in this case,her power will only last a few minutes untill the human breaks free and everytime she uses it,she gets weak.
Rank;;Fighter
Personality;;Karla is the serious type of girl that doesn't leave anything get in her way untill she reaches her goal.She is  known to rarely smile or laught,but she doesn't mind being around people.You should be careful in case you  want to joke with her because she is also snappy,but she has a kind heart and will do anything to help someone,even if she hides this good part of her.Kar is very careful in everything she does and is a skillful fighter,ready to protect the others.
Crush?;;Open
Relationship Status;;Single
Theme Song;;"Watch me shine" by Joanna Pacitti
Other;;Nope

"Derpa-Derp."