Author Topic: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} [Inactive since 01/08/2013]  (Read 13192 times)

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} Open and Accepting
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:22:14 pm »
((Okay, here's the beautiful RP line...))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------RP LINE------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember Hadley

The brunette's blue eyes examined the room as the scientist injected her with some chemical, directly into her vein. She clenched her jaw, holding back the urge to scream every swear word known to man, as she looked at the man, her eyes cold and unforgiving. "You know, by injecting me with these chemicals, you might be killing another human being, making you a bigger murderer, and sending you to hell." She said bitterly, her dainty hands balling up into fists. It was obvious she was trying to get out of the restraining device that had her locked in the seat.
"Yes.. But.. Who cares..?" The man sneered, looking at the girl coldly as he finished injecting her with the radioactive chemicals. The brunette gave a huff, then watched as he left. "It's not smart to leave the psychotic chick alone with chemicals.. In her.. I mean, isn't this how the Hulk became.. The Hulk..?" Ember hissed, narrowing her eyes at the male as he exited the room. "Now... What the hell could they possibly be experimenting now..? The effects of radioactive chemicals..? Oh, goodie. So original." She said sarcastically, then, rolled her eyes as she heard the intercom that was in the room go off.
"Will you shut up before we remove your vocal chords..?" A male voice hissed, and the brunette just rolled her eyes. ""You said you were going to do that last week." She heard the male's groan, and then a smirk slid onto her face. She watched as the device that restrained her, released her, and then, the brunette got up. "So, what do I have to do this week..?" She asked with a snarl, looking at the intercom. "Just see if anything you do is different. You know the drill, Experiment X." The male's voice boomed, causing Ember to flinch. "Whatever." She replied and looked around the room. ""I feel absolutely nothing." Her hands fled to her hair, going into it gently and messing with it. ""You have to feel different in some ways.." The male's voice replied, obviously ticked.. The seventeen year old just shook her head. "Absolutely the same." A devious smile slid onto her face. "You're a liar. Now, what are you feeling..?" The male hissed. "Okay, calm down, sweet cheeks. I feel.. Hotter." Ember replied. "I mean being serious." The male replied again. She rolled her eyes. "I feel like my temperature has risen."
"How high..?" He asked. "Like.. Really high. Now, let me out." Ember hissed, crossing her arms. After a few minutes of fighting, the brunette winced as the 'guards' as she called them, came out with the shocker sword thingies [[I have no clue exactly what they're called. They're like.. stick.. electrical things that shock you and keep you back. So, yeah.]], and backed her up into the chair. She whined as the latches snapped and her arms were captivated again, and then sighed as the scientist entered the room again. "You're now going back into the room with the other... Mutts." He sneered, putting handcuffs on her before unlocking her from the chair. Ember gave a whine, then sighed as he led her back to the room with the other.. 'experiments', and, winced as she got thrown into it. She sighed as he entered the room and uncuffed her before pushing her away and getting out before she could get up. She sighed as the heavy metal door slammed, then, she turned to the wall.. "I don't feel good.." She whispered to herself, sitting in the corner of the room and curling up.
[[I have no idea what I was doing for this one. xD I kind of just.. RPed exactly how she got her power. o3o Yeah.. Not much.]]

Alexander Peters

Alex sighed as he laid on the metal table, his body strapped to it by leather belts. His brown eyes skimmed the ceiling above him as he felt something get injected into his veins, then, he bit his lip. This is stupid.. He thought, his heart pounding. He looked over at the scientist who was testing him, his eyes locked on her with a glaze of pure hatred on them. He bit his lip after a while, then looked back at the ceiling, his breath heavy. -Short-

[[The last one was super short, cause, I wanted to hurry up and get this RP started. xD Basically, I had it so my characters just got injected with what gave them their.. Supernatural ability, so, yeah. You can have your characters have that too.. Whatever. Just.. Have them in the lab.]]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:01:41 pm by Gabby »

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 09:44:24 am »

Karla Amanda Rodriguez  

Karla was sitting quietly in the corner of the room,watching with empty eyes the cold floor.She didn't knew what the other kids were doing,for everything that was happening in the room and outside of it was no longer catching her attention.She knew that soon,her turn will come to experiment all those dangerous substances,not knowing if she can survive them and perhaps live another day.The only thing that kept her active was her mind,for many thoughts were swimming across it.It wasn't the needle that became the fear in her heart,it was the substance sent in her body.The pain?She was used with it,it didn't matter to her anymore if it was going to hurt or not.
     Her dreamy mood came to an end when two men entered the room,but still she didn't moved a muscle.It was enought for her to hear them."Allright,let's see who's next,and hastly.We don't want to make the scientists wait,right?one of the men spoke,with a smirk on his face.He then scanned the whole room and his eyes stopped on Karla."Yeah,you!Now,come with us."It was clear that it was her the one whom he chosen,althought her eyes were still affixed to the floor,and she didn't bothered to get up,she acted like she didn't heard him,thing that angered him."Oi!You deaf or something?!I'm talking to you!"She then finally raised her head,looking at the man with a look on her face full of disgust towards him.It was like she was going to kill him any minute,but this didn't made him back down."If you want to be carried like a princess then fine!"said the man as he was approaching her."Lay one single hand on me and you'll be dead.she replied but her threat was of no importance to him for he caught Karla by the arm and with brute strength made her get on her legs and dragged her across the room. Karla tried to pull back,and seeing how it wasn't working,she decided to punch the man in the head with her free arm but her attempt to do so failed as the other man caught her arm and managed to get her out in the corridor.She stopped struggling,for it was of no use,and let herself to be led to the experiment room.Once there,the men forced her to get on a table and strapped her with leather belts then left the room,leaving her with the scientists.Now,she felt like a dog begging for mercy from those cruel men that were in fact the real animals."You won't...get away with this!she said,watching a man that finished preparing the seringe and getting the needle close to her arm."Now,stay relaxed or it will hurt you more than it should."Karla was staring at the ceiling,waiting for the needle to touch her skin and soon,she felt a bearable pain.Once the scientist finished injecting her,another one called the same men into the room."Now,do you feel different?"said the one who injected her."My...head hurts."she replied,feeling a sharp pain in the center of her brain."Now you've finished your filthy experiments on me....let me go!"she demanded,althought she knew already the answer.It wasn't over."Who said we'd set you free?answered the scientist,laughting at the same time,raising Karla's hatred."Take her boys!The men released her from the leather belts and carried her to the same room,she wasn't able to walk,perhaps because of her headache that was growing even more.Once in the same room she was before,the men dropped her violently on the floor,and with her last powers,Karla crawled to the same corner.The substances have already got in her body,and there wasn't much to fight for now.She was groaning silently,resting her head against the wall,althought it wasn't easing the pain."Am I....going to die....she said but mostly to herself,as her vision was slowly blurring.At least,once I die,the pain will end.she thought,althought her inner self was still fighting,keeping her alive.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:05:24 am by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 10:26:25 am »

Madeline McLeod

Madeline clenched her fists as the men in white approached her. They each had a syringe in their hands with a thin, sharp needle and each syringe had a strange purple fluid inside. Maddy was used to the injections by now, but this one looked different. She tried to pull her hands out of the leather straps that were holding her down, but it only resulted in the 'doctors' laughing cruelly at her. They were now only a few paces away from her and one of them was counting down from five "Four, three, two, one." They all lunged forward at the same time, Maddy shuddered as she felt the seven needles piercing the skin on her arm. And then, nothing. All she saw was darkness, it was crushing her down as if it was drowning her. She woke up gulping down air, she had been knocked out for hours it seemed. The small cracked mirror beside her mattress showed a girl with bright amber eyes. That's not me. She stared at the mirror, her eyes had always been blue. What have they done to me? She held her head in her hands and started to sob, the rain started outside and she stopped crying to look out of the crack in the wall she used as a window. That isn't right, it was sunny a second ago...
IGNORE THIS POST
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:53:41 pm by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 10:34:33 am »
(Wow, great posts ^^ I will have to post later. Sorry if I hold it up x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 10:41:26 am »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 03:56:39 pm »

Ember Hadley

The brunette looked up and gave a thankful smile to Zero, before looking at Karla. "Karla.. You're not gonna die.. I promise," She whispered, then closed her eyes. Hopefully, Alex is okay.. She thought to herself, worried about the nineteen year old. She signed, biting her lip before touching her forehead again. "I..I feel lightheaded.." Ember whispered before looking at the door. Alex.. Please..Come back.. She thought, then ran her fingers through her hair and sighing. She then got up and walked towards the door, keeping the jacket on her.

She hit the door, her eyes watering as she did so. "Let us out.. Please.." She whispered to herself before trying again, as if she was trying to break out. She sighed and gave up, then walked back to her corner and sank down the wall, feeling numb. Her hand touched her forehead and she quickly pulled it away, then winced. It's getting worse.. Was all her mind could think of. She sighed again, then, looked over at the door one more time. "This is insane. I don't see what's the point of us being in here. I mean, all we're doing is getting used to experiments.. Surely, there has to be a better way for this.."

Alexander Peters

Alex sighed as they fully injected him with the serum. "Are we done here..?" He asked with a groan, his brown eyes glazed with pure bitterness and hate. He looked at the lady, who just nodded and forced him up. He sighed as they forcefully dragged him back to the room, then, pushed him in. He stumbled in, almost falling, but, he caught himself. His eyes scanned the room as he took in his environment, before speaking. "What's wrong, you guys..?" He asked, his eyes going to Karla, then Zero, then, last but not least, Ember. He blinked, running his fingers through his dark brown hair before biting his lip.

[[ @?????????  - That's fine. And same, Tangle. I was trying to get on last night to check this really quickly, but, FH was down. I'm happy I'm not the only one who experienced that. ^.^; ]]

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 04:51:41 pm »
Please just ignore my last post, I'll start that one again and if anyone wants to have Lucas as their character, feel free to take him.))

Madeline Mcleod
Madeline clenched her fists as the men in white approached her. They each had a syringe in their hands with a thin, sharp needle and each syringe had a strange purple fluid inside. Maddy was used to the injections by now, but this one looked different. She tried to pull her hands out of the leather straps that were holding her down, but it only resulted in the 'doctors' laughing cruelly at her. They were now only a few paces away from her and one of them was counting down from five "Four, three, two, one." They all lunged forward at the same time, Maddy shuddered as she felt the seven needles piercing the skin on her arm. And then, nothing. All she saw was darkness, it was crushing her down as if it was drowning her. She woke up to a piercing pain in her head, and she was thrown into the familiar room. She blinked at the bright lights and recognised four others in the room, she faintly smiled and collapsed against the wall. Her head felt like it was about to explode and her hands were uncontrollably shaking, although she felt different and somehow stronger. A single tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away, not wanting to show any signs of weakness.
She raised her head to see Ember get up and hitting the door, pleading anyone that was outside the door. Maddy nodded in agreement "This is insane. I don't see what's the point of us being in here. I mean, all we're doing is getting used to experiments.. Surely, there has to be a better way for this." Ember said. Maddy jumped as Alex stumbled in, he asked what was wrong but she stayed silent, her throat was burning so that it hurt to even breathe.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:50 pm »
 ?Trek Confirmed?                          ?Axel Confirmed?

"Get up," a voice yelled through Trek's door, making the twin stare up from the floor. Furniture and other such luxuries were not supplied here at this experimentation lab. Only a hard, cold, concrete floor greeted Trek every night and, according to his twin, the situation was similar in the next room. "Trek," the same man said and a computer monotone voice replied with, "Confirmed." The door then slid open to allow Trek the great beauty of the blinding lights from the hallway. "C'mon. You have a busy day ahead of you," the man told him with a smirk. Trek's eyes wandered to the nametag and he spoke to his brother through a mental link that was put in about a week ago according to charts they had peeked at. /I've got Mr. Rodney Irwin. You?/ Axel laughed through the line and replied, /Rodney? Great name for a weirdo scientist, eh? I've got.../ There was a pause as Axel's name was said and the computer replied and opened the door. A much more hesitant scientist had walked into the room. /A Mr. Jeffrey Summins. Poor Jeff looks scared out of his wits. Must be a newbie,/ Axel replied, smiling a little at Jeffrey which calmed the man a little. "New on the job," Axel asked. Jeff nodded. "Don't worry. Soon you'll be as cynical as everyone else," he said though this didn't seem to calm the man's nerves in the slightest. If Mr. Summins didn't act the way he did, his new person status would have been deduced quickly by his lack of muscle and his general welcoming look. That would probably be gone within the next month. "To the lab, then," Axel suggested, turning around. There was enough of a pause to make Axel question how much they had told this man for this job. "You're supposed to cuff me," he whispered as if giving him a hint in a game. "Oh, right," Jeff sputtered out, reaching for the handcuffs at his waist and putting them on Axel before leading him down the hallway. Usually Axel was greeted with the sight of his brother by now but, what with Jeff's hesitancy, there was no such luck.

Trek was brought into the main waiting room for the lab only to be greeted with the sight of several people gaining their power. Trek had been given his about three weeks ago, once again known by peeking at charts. /A bunch of new ones in here,/ he told Axel, though the sighting was quick as Trek was dragged through another set of doors to a hallway that led to many experimentation rooms. "Where we off to today," he said aloud though he was hit in the back of the head for the careless speech. "Oh," he muttered as he was faced with a room he hadn't yet dealt with and, by the looks of it, it seemed to be a torture room. His shirt was pulled off of him and his warm back soon met the freezing lab table, making him arch off of it the best he could as his arms, legs, and head were strapped down. A strap was then put over his mouth, a confusing new move courtesy of Rodney. Two more scientists entered the room, clipboards in hand as they were ready to write down the results of this experiment. An electric pulse was then sent through Trek's system, a test to see if his pain would transfer to his brother through the mental link.

Axel basically led the confused scientist to the waiting room, though they both stopped as a girl knocked on the door and asked to be let out. "Wait. She'll leave. I did the same thing when I first got my mutation," Axel said in a hushed voice. It never hurt to be nice to a new scientist. They could remember the kindness after they had become more cynical and might offer some mercy in future experiments. As footfalls were heard on the opposite side, the girl likely curling up in a ball somewhere, Jeff scanned his card, allowing entry to the room. Axel helped by cloning himself and opening the door with the clone's free hands. The move startled Jeffrey, who promptly held onto the handcuffs binding Axel. "So, there's really no point in binding you, is there?" Axel shook his head and, as soon as the door was closed, he was let out of his handcuffs. "What's the plan for today, Jeffy? Mental link strengthening? Clone testing- Oh, that reminds me," Axel said, looking to his clone and letting it disappear. Jeffrey, looking at his chart, shook his head. "No, no. I'm just supposed to see how you're feeling, but keep you in here," he explained and Axel raised his eyebrows in surprise. "All right." The twin then looked around the room to see several new experiments, as his brother had warned him about. Sitting on an arm of one of the uncomfortable, bolted down chairs at the center of the room, Axel watched as each person had a different reaction to the medication, two of the boys seeming to take it upon themselves to watch over the girls. Jeff suddenly began to scribble down something and Axel gave him a confused look. "Oh, um, your hands," Jeffrey struggled to explain and Axel then seemed to notice the death grip being given to the chair's arm, a subconscious reaction to pain. "Feel anything?" Axel shook his head with hesitation. "Not really. Just a tingle in my bod-" He winced as they had increased the voltage being delivered through Trek's system. "Yeah. I feel it now," Axel grimaced.

Jeffrey looked a little disturbed as he continued to copy down what was happening and then looked at another scientist standing near one of the doors. "Could you tell Mr. Irwin that the experiment was a success and that we can stop testing it now?" The scientist laughed and Axel shook his head. "They're just gonna keep going," Axel muttered, the veins in his hands beginning to show as his circulation was cut off by holding onto the chair too tightly. As the results remained constant, Jeff went to reach out to Axel, probably to comfort him in some way before being cut off by the scientist he had been talking to. "Summons! Need I remind you of the number one rule," the scientist seethed, but Jeff looked a little confused. "I'm not establishing an emotional connect-" He was quickly cut off by his impatient superior, "By comforting him you establish one. Now hands off and do your work." The young scientist flinched and returned his hand to the clipboard. "Sorry," he muttered in Axel's direction and the twin only nodded, knowing the rules for awhile. The voltage was increased again and Axel now gave a small whimper. /Axel,/ Trek's voice was a sobbing cry on the other end of their link and Axel frowned at it. /I'm sorry, One. It'll be over soon,/ Axel soothed, falling into the uncomfortable chair as he now just had fists clenched in pain. This new position was enough to have Jeff's grief filled eyes off of him for a minute or two as the scientist wrote this down. /Over soon?/ The words were short as Trek was probably having a hard time thinking with the pain that Axel was only getting a piece of. /Two may or may not have swiped something from dear old Jeffy,/ Axel replied, tensing as another degree was added to the voltage. /Poor Jeffy,/ Trek replied with a cry.

After the dosage was increased, yet again, the twins both relaxed fully as the pain was taken. Axel, only a little drained, sprawled himself lazily across the chair and let his arm dangle behind him onto the next chair. Trek had to practically be dragged from the torture room to the waiting room, tears still wet on his face. Unlocked from his cuffs, he was shoved roughly to the ground, a move Jeffrey flinched at. "Welcome to paradise, Number One," Axel said, eyes still closed as he heard the thud near him. "Thanks, Two," Trek muttered, a bit of sarcasm in his tone. "How do you feel, Trek," Mr. Irwin asked flatly, readying to write the response. "Oh, just dandy, doc. How are you," Trek muttered into the floor, making Axel smile a little. A sharp kick was given to Trek's side and the twin grunted. "I will ask again. How do you feel, Trek. No exaggerations or smart remarks," Mr. Irwin instructed. "Nauseous, dehydrated, and exhausted," Trek said, flipping over onto his back and sitting up with some effort. /Bonus points for using doctor-y terms,/ Axel praised with a chuckle in their heads. "And you, Axel?" Jeff's nervous voice made Axel open his eyes. "The same but at a lower degree," he replied simply. Jeffrey looked a little lost as he looked over at Trek. /Think he missed your answer,/ Axel thought, making Trek immediately look back at his twin. "Really? You feel nauseous, dehydrated, and exhausted, too?" The disbelief in Trek's voice was obviously exaggerated and Axel smiled at him. Jeff took the clue, though, and wrote down what Trek had listed off as his symptoms. The twins were soon left alone and Jeff took the place of the impatient scientist at the door, left with the instruction to let no patient speak to him- only scientists. By this point, Trek had gained some energy and lifted himself off the ground to sit in the chair beside his brother's sprawled out body. /Going to socialize. You coming?/ Axel's question was met with Trek shaking his head and the younger twin got off his chair and walked around.

"This is insane. I don't see what's the point of us being in here. I mean, all we're doing is getting used to experiment. Surely, there has to be a better way for this," a girl spoke up, not the first time in this waiting room someone wanted to rebel. Axel shook his head. He and his brother were probably out of the youngest in this room yet they seemed to have been there the longest. "The point of us being here is to test and see if these experiments would be useful in the modern society. They don't have humanoid text experiments so we're the second choice until they can make a substitute. Of course they're not going to put too much effort into it since using us isn't a big deal since we're pretty disposable," Axel reasoned, though his eyes immediately focused on the boy and girl in the corner speaking of death. "Not saying you're going to die. Most of you were injected with your 'power' today and your body is just trying to cope with something it isn't familiar with. And by power I mean-" A clone of his body appeared beside the girl who had pounded on the door and retreated to the corner. "This," the clone finished. The clone soon enough vanished and Axel soon looked around the room. Jeff's card was still was in his back pocket, ready to be used once everyone had their strength. Trek had been mapping this building out in this head since they arrived and now Axel had that map in his mind as well. With Jeff standing at the door, it was an easy escape but still a dangerous one. Axel looked at the room of new experiments. "Some of you might not feel it yet but that may be because you're more relaxed and your body wants to accept the change. That means, for those of you feeling that have that slight fever, try to calm down as much as you can," he advised.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:53:29 pm by Kasai »

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 06:35:40 pm »

Karla Amanda Rodriguez 

Karla recognised the figures of Ember,Zero and Madeline,she felt relieved that they came back alive,althought not in a perfect state,thanks to the scientists' work.Zero checked Kar her temperature and confirmed her that she had a fever and she just needed some rest that hopefully will ease the headache,and took a sit next to her. "Thanks...she said to him for helping her.Ember and Zero's encouragement was also helping her get past the thoughts of giving up, and keep going on.She took a deep breath,trying to ignore the headache,because the more she was thinking of it,the more it hurt.Karla felt different since the moment she was injected,it was a sign that those substances have possibly done their job,althought the results were still to be found out.She leaned her head on Zero's shoulder,watching the other's movements.She saw Ember getting up and approaching the door,hitting it,begging for someone to let them out."They don't care about us,all they want is to make us suffer,or so it seems.I've never met living beings so ruthless like them before..."she said and continued."I...keep thinking of a way to escape...but this place is full of guards....still,we can't give up.I know we'll make it...eventually."What Ember said about the point of them being here was right.None of them really knew what were these experiments for and why did exactly had to be them the ones to test the substances.Karla heard the door open again and didn't knew how to react if a guard was to show up but thankfully,it turned out to be Alex,who seemed confused to see all the changes that took place in the room before he was taken to the experiment room and asked them what was going on."A visit to the "doctor"...."was Karla's only reply.
        She began to feel a little better,perhaps because the body got used to the substances.Two new boys that appeared to be twins were brought into the room,and hearing Ember's words,one of them replied and told them about these substances that are to be used in the modern society and how they're using teens as experiments.It all sounded insane thought.They also explained that the pain they were feeling wasn't leading to death,but was gaining them "powers" and proved it.Karla raised her head and got amased seeing as a clone of that boy appeared behind Ember.The twins were planning a way to escape,much to their happiness,althought it wasn't sure if they were going to succeed.

sorry if I somehow messed up the order of the events,I got confused))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 07:17:10 pm »
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:19:57 pm by Tangle?TheFallenWriter »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran