Author Topic: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6314 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)
« on: October 01, 2013, 09:46:56 pm »
"We are the Dawning lights that are spelling out a new Legacy, one for freedom and for Equal rights." President of the United States. Now deceased

The year is 2034, a year of which the world was sent into war with other countries. Governments shut down, and forever stayed that way. Crime outbreaks began, and killing was a new part of life... and soon people became sick; mentally and psychically. It all started in 2030, and is still getting worst. There is hardly any medicine anymore, and the only living people left are scavengers and tribes. Can we actually change the world back to it's regular state, or must we start anew?

Rules

Must try to be as literate as possible, doesn't have to be insanely long posts... but at least three detailed sentences minimum for posts ^^
Make sure to fill out the application fully! It's absolutely the best if you provide a picture of your character ^^
You are allowed two characters and one animal as a type of companion! Any animal will do, as long as it's realistic. It can't be a tiger or something like that ^^"
Please try to remain as realistic as possible with roleplaying matters, meaninggggg No powers, no flying, no random wolf popping out of no where and attacking.
There is no zombies!
If you've read these rules, type in Other option, Kitkat ^^

Application

Code: [Select]
[center](Insert picture here)

[size=20pt]Name[/size]
(Insert name here)

[size=20pt]Age[/size]
(Insert Age here)

[size=20pt]Gender[/size]
(Gender here)

[size=20pt]Nationality[/size]
(Insert Nationality here)

[size=20pt]Sexuality[/size]
(Insert Sexuality)

[size=20pt]Parents?[/size]
(Insert Parents here ; along with if they are alive or dead)

[size=20pt]Siblings?[/size]
(Insert Siblings here ; along with if they are alive or dead)

[size=20pt]Relationship?[/size]
(Insert Relationship here ; along with past relationships)

[size=20pt]Companions[/size]
(Insert Companions here, along with traveling companions, such as humans)

[size=20pt]Scavenger or Tribemember[/size]
(Insert which here ; if a tribemember, explain what job they have!)

[size=20pt]Other[/size]
(Insert other facts here)[/center]

[/color]

Character count

Raven - Male, age 22, current single, Tribemember of the Combath rank. (KitkatRevolution)
Asher - Male, age unknown, current single, Tribemember of the Trainee rank. (Rustys)
Vickie - Female, age 16, current single, Tribemember of the Trainee rank. (~A.J.~)
Tara - Female, age 20, current single, Tribemember of the nurse occupation. (~A.J.~)
Amanda - Female, age 13, current single, Tribemember interested in becoming a nurse. (Oreoheroz)
Chyio - Female, age 19, current single, Scavenger

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 01:15:40 am by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:56:14 pm »
The Tribe

Nile (knee-el)

This tribe is one that speacilizes in combat, and has built a type of basic military within it's stone walls that surround most of D.C. in the United States of America, which is no known as Denmak.

Combaths

Combaths are the ones that are the elite soldiers of the Nile Military. They span only from age twenty two and up, there is a law within the walls that anyone below that age, no matter how skilled, must remain the Knight rank. Combaths was known as slang near the end of the U.S.A. as a word used to describe a 'Skilled person in combat' and in more modern slang, 'Solider at heart'.

Knights

In simple terms, this is a Soldier rank. Range of age for Knight's rank is 16 and above for males, and eigthteen and above for females. Even in a time that the people are supposed to come together as one to help each other, the old habits of the ancient states came back, and now respect is being lost for women. They still have rights, but are usually disrepected by males.

Trainees

All ages of twelve to 16. Most males are forced to become this rank, as yet again, being a sign that the US is starting as how it usually did. Women can join at this age as well though, but it's rare to see a woman in the military, seeing as most males don't even look at them seriously.

All other jobs such as Nurses, Doctors, Seamstreses, and jobs like those are open as well! Just wanted to explain the Military ^^
[/size]

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »
No picture....

Name
Asher

Nationality
? ? ?

Sexuality
Females

Parents?
No idea

Siblings?
No idea

Relationship?
No idea

Companions
I know you said one animal but rats come together in pairs and live best that way.  It doesn't seem right to have just one.
Two very well trained female rats.  One is a self tan named Jenna.  Jenna is very friendly and like to meet new people.  One is a Siamese named Angel.  She loves Asher and sticks to him like she's clued to him but doesn't like other people.

Scavenger or Tribemember
Tribemember
A guess he would be a Trainee

Other
He doesn't remember much of his past because he was hit by something and lost his memory.  Since I don't have a picture he is a tall brown haired boy with blue eyes.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »
((Accepted~ You can start if you want ^^))

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 11:37:08 pm »
(I am really bad at starting roleplays)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 02:37:00 am »

Name:
Vickie
Nationality:
Unknown
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Parents:
Sylvia-Deceased
Gregory-Unknown Whereabouts

Siblings:
Tara
Relationship:
Single
Companion:

A rottweiler named Tyson
Scavenger Or Tribemember:
Tribemember
Trainee

Other:
Kitkat

Name:
Tara
Nationality:
Unknown
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Parents:
Same as Vickie
Siblings:
Vickie
Relationship:
Single
Companion:
None, Tyson is Vickie's dog
Scavenger Or Tribemember:
Tribemember
Nurse

Other:
None
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:27:34 am by ~A.J.~ »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »

Name

Raven

Male

Nationality

Irish/Sweedish

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Parents?

Elisa - Died of fever
Marcus - Alive, but on horrible terms.

Siblings?

None

Relationship?

Fiance died by her own terms, as she went insane after the death of the Nation started.
Current status is single.

Companions

Damion

His only trusted one in combat, and one of the last healthy domestic dogs left. He was born as the U.S. started to rot, so he is only about four years old.

Scavenger or Tribemember

Tribemember
Combath

Other

Kitkat!
Raven's real name is Sean. But he never uses it anymore, as the only one who called him besides his nickname Raven was his fiance.
And you're accepted A.J. ^^ You can start whenever you want~

Name

Alexandra (Alex)

Faceclaim of the Hummingbird from Deadman Wonderland

Female

Nationality

British/Japanese

Sexuality

Bisexual.

Parents?

Unknown

Siblings?

None

Relationship?

Never had a real serious one...

Companions

None

Scavenger or Tribemember

Scavenger

Other

She is what you call a bit 'flirty'. But, that was her older days. When this all started, she would often flirt with men, get them to trust her... and then kill them and take all their supplies. She knows of no feelings anymore, and is trying to climb her way to the top, to make her own goverment through death... though of course this impossible. Without killing the Tribe's president.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 10:57:22 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 02:56:52 am »
(Thanks! ^.^)

Vickie

Vickie's eyes fluttered open at the beckoning of a cold nose. The 16 year old groaned and rolled over, she never was a morning person. Tyson was not having any of it, and heaved himself up onto her cot, pushing his weight into her. Ugh... 5 more minutes. She groaned into her pillow. This was met with a bark and a shove, and the teenager found herself lying face down on the floor. "Fine..."Vickie said, pushing herself up off the floor. Tyson, who was now on the floor, leaned into her, and the 16 year old instinctively bent down and scratched his head. "Okay, let's go." The two made their way to the nurse's house, where Tara was already up and about.

Tara
"Hey Tara." Tara looked up from the sheets that she was folding. Hello." She said, returning back to her work. "Do you have any more of that medicine?" Vickie asked. Tara sighed, and turned to look at her younger sister. "You know we don't have hardly any medicine, the tribe can't afford to give more out." Vickie was silent for a few seconds before opening her mouth to speak. "I know but Tyson needs it!." The 20 year old sighed and walked over to her younger sister. "I know you love Tyson, but you have to think about the tribe. The tribe needs it more." Vickie stayed silent, glaring at her sister. Finally she turned and stomped out with Tyson at her heels. Tara put her hand at her head and groaned softly before going back to work.

(It will probably get longer in the rp)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:19:20 am by ~A.J.~ »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 03:31:19 am »
Asher stepped outside, blinking as the sunlight hit him.  At his feet Jenna and Angel ran out and started poking around.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 12:13:17 am »
{{Of course ^^ ))

Raven

Raven's dull eyes watched over the sight of children running around an alley, covered in dust. It was hot, mid-summer to be exact, yet it seemed cooler because of the nice breeze. Raven carried a gun on his back, though, it was very common to find allot of soliders with loaded weapons on them around, so many of the people had come to see it as just usual. The children were even fascinated at times. The Combath wore his camoflauge pants, and just a normal white t-shirt tank, his little army cap, fanning his self slightly from the heat. He made his way over to the doctor's office, as it was one of the largest building within tribe walls, and the front just consisted of a pharmacy. The back was where the real doctors were, and they were hidden away for good reason. The soldier made his way in, glancing to a frustrated looking trainee that stomped out, and sighed, ignoring her as he stepped into the room. He noted the many fans on, as the air conditioning only worked in the 'President's' building. The soldier went up to the nurse named Tara, being a bit familiar with her as he visited here everyday for checks on who was in and out of the medical building. "I need some cough medicine, one of the kids by the Nickinson's are starting to show signs of a fever... got any other things you might suggest, too?" the Combath asked, his voice low and smooth sounding, his eyes looking to the nurse; being a dull looking violet.