Author Topic: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 10072 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 04:34:43 am »

Avery tensed up when she heard the crunching of leaves that did not belong to her own self. Her eyes darted around as she took a step forward, searching for the source with her eyes as quickly as she could. Finally, Avery spotted a tall figure walking not to far from her. She made it out enough to see it as almost a human figure, and Avery quickly ducked herself behind a tree. She thought to herself, Am I not alone? The crunching foot steps were heavy, but cautious. This thing, whatever it was, was in the same position she was. Avery could tell by the sound of it's footsteps that it had two feet, was uneasy, yet curious. She knew this because before her father abused her, he used to take her out hunting all the time and taught her all the tricks and skills.

With a small silent sigh, Avery speed walked to catch up slightly to the creature. Soon, she was walking no less than two yards away from it, and could see it as human. The person was tall and slim, and older than her. As silent as she could, Avery followed behind the mysterious person, walking in rhythm to their footsteps to try to keep from getting caught. Her amazing bright blue shining orbs locked onto the humans back, hoping that he or she, she corrected in her head, wouldn't notice.

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 10:33:09 am »
Sorry, I sorta fell asleep the whole day yesterday. Excuse me if my RP post isn't good.~~

She couldn't help but feel that eyes were watching her. She was frustrated - stuck in the middle of nowhere with the strangest atmosphere. She glanced slightly to the left, as if awaiting for something to pounce out at her. She thought she could see something- Or someone - at the corner of her eye, and suddenly stopped to see if there were any extra sounds that didn't belong to her. Still, she stared to her left, but not fully looking behind.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 11:27:01 am »

Name
Naomi Kadance Cullen

Personality
Basically a real sweetheart. She'll do anything to help everyone and will rarely hold a grudge against anyone unless they piss her off. Naomi tries to be as perfect as she can, even though it sometimes fails since she's easily angered and manipulated. Even so, she'll protect you with her life if it comes to it.

History
Naomi lived a pretty normal life like any other until her mother passed away, making her go to a foster home. There, her health and spirit dropped until she was forced run away.

Family

None known.

Cause of 'Death'
She got hit by a car.

Other

Very skilled in close-combat, very good with animals, injury to her legs making her run a bit slower, tends to curse a lot, smoking habit.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 11:51:11 am »
Welcome!))

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 10:32:10 pm »
(It's a short post)

Avery walked at a pace the same as the person in front of her. Hm... For a minute her mind was lost in who this person was. She made up her own backstory, name, gender, and personality of the person. Whilst lost in her thoughts, she did not realize the person had stopped. The females heart skipped a beat as she accidently took one more step than the person did, and the leaves beneath her gave a good loud CRUNCH. Avery cringed a little.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 11:32:39 am »
(Sorry, can't post pictures for now.~)

Hah. She grinned upon hearing the out-of-place crunch, immediately whipping around in place, green eyes landing on a smaller girl with brownish-red hair. Her grin died down to an impassive look, though her head tilted to the side like a curious cat. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she studied the other, not saying a word the entire time, simply waiting for the stranger to speak first.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 05:21:34 pm »

Avery took in a sharp breath as the person whipped around and eyes fell onto her. The female took a step back in surprise, her brilliantly bright blue eyes locked onto hers. Avery often looked younger than she was, and could maybe even pass for a 12-year-old. However, if you studied Avery's features closely, it showed the maturity of a teenager. Even if height wasn't on her side exactly all the time. The female swallowed, not daring to drop her both surprised, curious, yet worried gaze from the older human. For a moment, she studied her over. Tall, confident, yet cautious and sketchy. Her build suggested not the easiest life. Avery watched her, thinking of her own scars covering her arms and legs.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:26:35 pm by Vask »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 06:31:31 pm »
Seeing as the girl made no move to talk and simply stare at her as well, she spoke first. "Hello." She gazed down at the shorter one with a small cautious look, unsure of how she would react. Either she was a friendly person, or a hostile one. How old was this girl, anyway? She looked short enough to be Eleven or twelve, but she didn't dare judge the stranger.

Kaos moved slightly so that she would be leaning on a tree that was beside her. "Do you know anything of this place, or did you simply appear here as I did?" She cocked her head to the side once more. She knew it was rude to just ask a question like that, but she wasn't raised with manners and could hardly care. The corners of her lips twitched up into a small smile.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 04:50:22 am »

Avery shifted her weight to one foot as the stranger spoke. The strangers voice was crisp and clear, but with a hint of edge. The female's worried expression vanished as quickly as it had came and she shoved her hands in her jacket pockets. "If you mean having a day from hell, blacking out, then waking up in wherever the hell this is. Then yeah." Avery's voice was smooth, but she also had a tough edge with a hint of experience behind it. Her language surprised many at some times. She rarely swore, but she sometimes sprinkled it in when it felt appropriate, which is why it shocked others. Since she looked so young. She leaned against a tree as well, surveying the tree canopy above before locking her bright blue eyes to the strangers again. Her expression was cool and calm as she slowly picked out details from the stranger to figure out who this person was... or used to be. For a minute she studied her clearly fake smile, then her eyes flicked back to her whole face. "I'm guessing you're just as lost as I am." She said, running a hand through her red hair, her expression still calm.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 03:59:40 pm »
Mature was the first word that came into her mind. Though it wasn't as surprising to Kaos - She had talked with a lot of people like that before, others who looked - or sometimes was - young, already cussing horribly. She may have done it once or twice herself. She blinked and nodded, glancing around the forest. "Yeah, just appeared here." She mumbled back, her left foot absentmindedly kicking about the dirt beneath her shoe, making small, scuffling noises. Anything to fill up the silence. "Was just about to walk around and find a way out when you came. Or rather, followed." She cast her gaze back to the younger, a small smirk playing across her lips.