Author Topic: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 10070 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 01:21:15 am »

Avery raised an eyebrow, looking intimidating without even trying. "You're saying you wouldn't do the same thing." She said with an edge, ignoring the females smirk. Her sharp gaze stayed locked onto the female. Her gaze, at the moment, looked not cold nor mean, but more suspicious. Crossing her arms she sighed heavily, "You gotta name and age?" She said, her voice clear. Casually stuffing her hands back in her jean pockets, Avery scanned over the female again, awaiting her answer. (SHORT GAH)

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 06:39:26 pm »
An eyebrow raised. "Yeah, though I would speak first instead of keeping silent." She snorted with mild amusement as she watched the younger. The smirk widened at the next words. "Well, that's impolite. Introduce yourself first, why don't you?" She fixed her attention on a random spot in the tree where the other was leaning on, right above the girl's head. Her shoes abruptly stopped their noisy scuffling about as she stared at the smooth, unscratched bark, eyes dulling slightly with boredom.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 11:02:09 pm »

Avery narrowed her eyes a little, looking up at a near tree branch. It was sharp. Good weapon, she thought. You never know. Fixing one foot onto the tree, she grabbed hold of it and snapped the thick yet short branch of a little too easily. It was about as long as a good sword, and could be used for both close and far combat. Sighing, she turned back around and leaned on the branch she had, locking her eyes with the stranger. "Avery." Her voice was edgy. "14." She took the branch examining it over before looking back up at the stranger. "Oh, and 'polite' isn't on my list of priorities, miss." Avery said sarcastically. "Maybe you should re-think your priorities yourself. You and I both know we can't freaking bicker on about nothing forever, so can we just skip the whining about things just to avoid the real problem here?" Avery said, her eyes now a little colder. Kneeing the branch, Avery broke it in half to make it the size of a dagger, and stuffed it in her jacket pocket.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2013, 10:19:50 am »
She watched the other take the tree branch, blinking slightly at the answer. "Brat." She muttered under her breath, smirk still there. "I hardly think this is bickering, but whatever you want, your highness." She made a mock bow, green eyes shining with mirth. Oh, she was going to have fun with this. She straightened and looked back at Avery. "Kaos, and I suppose my age is of no matter to you, since you are eager to move on." She leaned back on the trunk.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2013, 11:11:03 pm »

Avery glared hard, "You know, since we're both in what seems like hell. We might as well try to get along, but whatever." She looked up at the canopy, "Look. I have no idea where this is, and neither do you. Now, if you want to find something out about this place yourself without help, just go on ahead. Nothings stopping you." (SHORT)

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 06:49:48 am »
The teenager pushed herself off the branch, sighing with impatience. "It really just depends on you." She mumbled, raising a brow slightly before turning to where she was walking to before. Truth be told, she didn't like to be alone, but her pride would never allow her to admit that to Avery. She ran a hand through her short hair, ruffling it slightly. She stared into the distance - And was only met with rows of trees, and the fog that covered the rest. She frowned.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 03:54:47 am »

Avery's expression was blank as she waited for the female to leave or stay. "It's your choice." She said, sighing as she slide down the tree and sat on the ground. Her knees were bent, and her arms in her pockets are her icey bright blue eyes watched the female. "If you'd really rather figure all this out on your own, just walk. If you want to stay, just say so. We'll figure it out together." Oh great. I sound like Madison. She thought to herself, remember her 16 year-old sister. Avery felt a twing of sadness at that moment. What had happened to Madison? Madison had been her best friend growing up, and they protected each other. She remembered that Madison had told Avery she would be a little late home from school one day. That was the day her father kicked her neck. Before Madison had gotten to the house... However, Madison and Avery were complete opposites. She never knew why they were so close, but opposites attracted she guessed. Maybe that was why her and Kaos didn't get along at first. They are completely the same. Sharp, sarcastic, dangerous, and always has to have the last word...  The female shook her thoughts, trying her hardest to remove her mind from that subject and focus on what was happening now.

((Would you mind if I added another character? I'll make a 'Profile/Application thing for her if you allow it. I kinda want to add Madison into the story))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:48:19 am by Vask »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 05:46:54 am »
(Sure.~ c: )

She sighed loudly, hands reaching up to scratch at her collarbone - A nervous habit. She half-turned, just enough so she could see Avery. "What would you prefer, then?" She muttered, gaze narrowing, unsure of the answer that would come. Of course the other would surely want to walk off alone - She seemed like the independent type. Well, if it came to that, she could do it herself, too.

Her thoughts was abruptly stopped when the shuffling of leaves was heard from the right, one of which didn't belong to either of them.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 04:04:11 pm »
((Mkay. And finally I get to see some monsters xD)

Avery shrugged, "I really don't have a preference. Alone is how I like it, but who knows what hell this is. We might need to stay together. Again, what do you want to do?" The female sighed, but her thoughts were cut short by a rustle of leaves near to their location. Oh hell no. She grabbed the dagger from her pocket and crouched behind a tree. Her eyes were in an extremely deathly gaze, watching from where the sound had came from. Her eyes scanned the trees and fog, looking for any signs of movement. The dagger was deadly sharp, but she would need a lot of momentum to use it right. She gripped it until her knuckles were white.

----------------------------------------------------

"I promised to protect you. I will not break that promise even if you beg me."

Name: Madison Stone

Personality: Madison is an incredibly kind girl, with an urge to protect those she loves. This female has always been incredibly smart, sharp, and witty. Madison is never one to judge, and believes that everyone is human no matter how bad they have been in the past. She is always there to lend a helping hand, along with her wise advice. Protective is a good word for her, as well as modest. Sometimes, Madison can come off as a good girl, but her past tells different. Even though her personality is kind and sweet-natured, she is never afraid to get down and dirty in a fight or telling someone off(She learned that from Avery xD). Madison has never been naive, and seems to know exactly what is happening before anyone else. Sometimes she can have a small motherly feel, but is very funny and fun to be around.

History(Short-ish): Madison was born the middle child of a very abusive family. Even though her family beat her constantly, she did not let them break her. Once her little sister was born(Avery), she could not think of anything but raising her correctly. She protected Avery in any way she possibly could, and always gave her advice when she wanted to run away, or straight out try to hurt her parents. She kept Avery out of trouble as much as she could, though her little sister usually was brought home by cops once a week for doing something stupid and reckless. Madison would even sometimes take a beating so Avery wouldn't need to. Once her parents found out that Madison was trying to protect her, they would lock her in her room and not let her see or speak to Avery. Eventually, she would climb out her window and see Avery before school in the morning. After many months of planning, her and Avery would sit in Madison's room and wait for the perfect time to run away.

Family: Mother, Father, and two older brothers do not matter to her. Avery(Little sister) is the only person in her family she loves. She would do anything for her.

Cause of 'Death': Beaten to death by drunk father after getting home and seeing Avery on the floor.

Others:
(1) She is extremely knowledgeable about any form of school subject(Ex: Geography, Literature, Math, etc, etc)
(2) She has a beautiful singing voice(her and Avery often sang together)
(3) Avery has taught her some good fighting tricks, but not all of them.
(4) Keeping Avery safe was her first priority always
(5) Wearing skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black scarf.
(6) Although kind, she has an edgy and dangerous side like Avery(SIBLINGS)
(7) She has a weird connection with animals.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:07:38 pm by Vask »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 05:06:22 pm »
[Huehuehue. xD And I Found a picture that looks close enough to Kaos.~~]

She noticed Avery tightening her hold on her makeshift dagger in the corner of her eye, greatly regretting that she hadn't found a weapon of her own. Well, she was just as good as running as she was at fighting. She didn't have time to reply as she turned her attention back to the shuffling of leaves, taking half a step back, muscles tensing up. Out of the fog, a head appeared, followed by two, huge, fat legs. The beast was definitely taller and bigger than both Avery and Kaos combined, as large as what one would imagine a dragon would be like. Except that it's face was flat, and it had spider-like features - Eight beady black eyes and spider mandibles. (IHaveNoIdeaWhatIt'sCalledAmg) It's legs were more like a lion's, however, and the creature's coat was furry and ranging from grey to black.

As it continue to walk towards them, emerging from the fog, se could see that it had six similar legs, and it's body was muscular. However, it didn't look like it had noticed them at all, simply glancing around and occasionally lifting it's head, as if sniffing the air. Gulping, Kaos backed off behind a tree, eyes trained on the strange being.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:08:18 pm by Kaos~ »