Author Topic: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 10068 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: -.LIMBO.- [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2013, 07:46:03 pm »

Avery sighed slightly, looking back at Kaos and narrowing her gaze a little. "How did you get here anyway? Did you black out too?" She leaned on a tree and rested her hands in her pockets.
---------------

Madison watched the conversation calmly, her bright blue optics flicking over Kaos as she studied her.
(Very short)

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 01:39:54 am »
(Can't post pics for now~)

She knew one of them would ask. Sighing, she glanced up at the leaves. "Yeah, blacked out. Or died." She mumbled the last part, looking back at Avery and Madison. "We all have something in common, then." She smiled slightly. Well, there was no need to tell her story.

(Short, too. I HAS WRITER'S BLOCK. OAO)

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 04:01:45 am »
(Sorry I took so long. Family stuff~)

Avery sighed, glaring her eyes a little. Avery saw out of the corner of her eye, Madison shot her a look. Avery looked away, her cold expression leaving quickly. Her bright blue eyes came to rest on a tree, her optics scraping up its perfect bark. She was so happy Madison was here, but now Kaos would see how obedient Avery was to her. Avery hated being obedient, but Madison knew what was best for her, and was the only thing that used to keep her from running away and getting jailed.

Madison watched Avery glare slightly. The female shot Avery one of her looks, which shut Avery's mind right up. Madison smiled, "I suppose we do." Madison looked up at the Canopy, her bright blue eyes scaling it. "How long have you two been here? Wherever we are, night is bound to fall." The 16 year old looked back down, locking eyes with Kaos, Madison's eyes gentle and open.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 09:28:33 am »
Kaos glanced between the two, slowly realizing that Madison was probably the only one Avery would listen to. She couldn't help but smirk a little, but it quickly disappeared when The older of the sisters spoke. Kaos turned to her, shrugging. "Not quite long. But yeah, night's going to fall..." She mumbled, glancing up. Her mind turned to the large creature that had passed by them before. If it was night, it could be possible that more - and probably hostile - beings would come as well. Her brows furrowed in worry.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 05:49:55 pm »

Avery sighed, shoving her hands in her pockets. Casually, she pulled out her dagger-sharp tree branch, her gaze passing Kaos and her sister. "You two should have weapons. There is no way we're going to fight them with just feet and fists." She said, putting it back in her pocket. Her bright blue eyes scanned the canopy above for a moment.

Madison looked over at Avery, knowing she shouldn't have a weapon anyway. "Why would we need weapons?" She asked. Avery had sighed a little, looking at the ground "What? Did you guys see something?" Avery rolled her eyes, "Oh we saw something alright." A confused looked came across Madison's face. "I...don't understand."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2013, 06:05:42 pm »
"Something weird and it wasn't a dog or a cat. Let's just say that it was larger than all three of us combined." She looked over to Avery, sighing and looking at the trees around them. "A tree branch probably isn't going to do anything against things like that either..." She muttered, crouching slightly and brushing away a few leaves to pick up small pebbles and stones, before glancing at a random tree again. "But, it's better than nothing."