Author Topic: .:~Angelic Demons~:. (OPEN|Accepting|Demon/Angel RP)  (Read 13203 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: .:~Angelic Demons~:. (OPEN|Accepting|Demon/Angel RP)
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 01:43:31 am »

| Damien Steiker |

Damien flicked his bright eyes over as a girl somewhat hastily walked in and out of the coffee shop. He'd seen her around once or twice, but had never really talked to her. He quickly blew the thought out of his mind. A while after the female had left the shop, he stared blankly down at the table. The silence was perfect. He almost jumped when he felt his stomach rumble. That was quite unusual for him, since Damien was rarely hungry in the mornings. He grumbled to himself slightly, standing up and heading for the door. He remembered spotting a little bakery not too far from here, but he'd never actually took the time to explore the inside. With his coffee in hand, he pulled his hood back over his head and walked. His strides her long and confident, yet concealed and closed. He avoided contact like usual, careful not to bump into any of the few people walking around. When he saw the bakery, the smell of pastries and such hit his senses. Oh how good a fresh blueberry muffin would taste right now. Damien thought to himself. He had a few dollars in his pocket that would surely cover it. The male took a quick sip of his black coffee and headed for the door. He pulled it open easily, a small bell dinging at his arrival. He frowned slightly at the sound. Oh how he hated the cheerful bell ringing. He pushed back his hood, exposing the rest of his pitch black hair. His hair was black like space, and a chunk of it fell over his right eye. Damien strode towards the register, only waiting behind one early bird woman. Once the lady in front of him left with her bread, Damien stepped up to the counter. He scanned the worker in front of him. Wasn't that the girl from the coffee shop? He shook his head to clear the thought, "Just a blueberry muffin." He mumbled, putting a few bills on the counter to cover the price. His bright icy blue eyes tried to avoid contact. Maybe she wouldn't recognize him, or maybe she didn't even see him in the coffee shop.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 02:26:01 am »

Zoey Kallisto

After giving a woman her order a familiar boy walked up tot the counter. Zoey looked at the counter for a moment before saying the traditional greeting "Welcome to Angel cakes, how may I help you?"(Dat bakery name) She had a small smile on her face as she awaited his order. her hands were slowly becoming sweaty as she twiddled with her fingers, she was so bad at talking to people, let alone boys. Her nervousness must have been evident because Sam called her over to him a little ways from the counter "Are you okay? You seem a little...nervous." Zoey looked around "Yeah, I'm fine." Sam was able to see past her lie and crossed his arms "Don't lie to me." Before Zoey could get a word out a single Blue Berry muffin was placed on the hand over counter in a small box with their logo plastered on it. She walked away from Sam and grabbed the small box and handed it to the boy "That will be..$2.50." she stammered as she placed the money in the register. She could feel Sam's gaze burning into the back of her skull, making her a little uncomfortable.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 03:03:40 am »

|Damien Steiker|

Damien cleared his throat to keep from chuckling at her nervousness. Why is it he always made others nervous? Well he could think of a few reasons... but girls always seem to stammer the most. He took the small box and nodded. "Thank you." He decided to say, meeting her gaze for a moment. He knew his gaze might freak her out. His eyes were unbelievably bright and blue. They were pretty much un-real. He blinked and nodded again, walking away and taking a seat. It was cold in this building, unlike others. Damien felt like staying, since the cold felt so welcoming to him. He opened the small quaint box and took chunks of of the muffin off every once and a while. The male set his coffee on the table as well, stealing sips sometimes. Damien watched the outside world. He wondered if that cashier was still staring at him. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. He really didn't care. Making others uncomfortable was fun sometimes though. (short-ish)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:06:00 am by Vask »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 03:29:51 am »

Zoey Kallisto

She watched him sit down before turning to face Sam once again "Everything is fine." she reassure him as she placed her small hands on his broad shoulders. Sam nodded "Mhmm." before going back to the kitchen to continue his work. Zoey wiped the small collection of sweat on her forehead before grabbing her bottled water from under the counter and taking a sip. It was only going on six and she already wanted her shift to end so she could go to the park and draw. Zoey was just waiting for that one customer who was already having a bad morning to come in and get angry, and in he walked. A man, about the age of 30, walked in on his phone yelling at whoever was on the other end. He had coffee on his light tan suit jacket and his pants, Oh man. He quickly walked up to the counter and before Zoey could greet him he already threw his order at her "A doughnut please." and he continued to yell at the phone "Anything on it, sir?" he turned to her "Just give me the doughnut!" she jumped back a little, startled and quickly rushed to the kitchen. Sam looked at her with question on his face but she ignored him and quickly grabbed a plain doughnut and placed it into a box "Any time now!" he yelled through the small window. Zoey scowled then walked out of the kitchen and handed it to him "That will be-" "Yeah, I  know how much it is!" Zoey was shocked at this man's behavior but let it slide. He threw down two dollars and stormed out of the bakery "What a jerk.." she muttered under her breath as she put the money in the register. Just six more hours to go.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 03:54:46 am »

| Damien Steiker |

Damien tensed as the yelling man practically stomped into the bakery. When he stormed out he wanted to rip the guys head off. He had disrupted his thoughts, and Damien hated when he was interrupted in anyway. He took a deep breath and stayed in his chair, though he wanted to kill that man. Not matter who he was. Soon enough, Damien was deep in his thoughts. The muffin was long gone, and his coffee was almost finished. Unfortunately, his thoughts were again interrupted when a familiar face somewhat violently swung the door open. The male flicked his eyes up, seeing a man with a gun and a black ski mask on.

Damien tensed even more. This guy had robbed five stores and restaurants this month, and had killed ten people. He knew from the mans familiar limp that he had seen on the news. The man started to shout, pointing his gun at random people in the shop. He pushed the girl at the cashier down, trying to get to the cash register. "Get down! I'll blow your head off if you don't get down!" Many people got under tables and such, Damien stayed up right. The mans gaze, and gun, shifted in Damien's direction. "I said get down. Unless you want me to blow your head to bits." Damien gave a smirk, standing up. He strolled in circles around the guy. Damien stopped in front of him, narrowing his eyes as he cocked an eyebrow. The man watched him hatefully, but was clearly hesitant on pushing the trigger. In one swift move, Damien used his arms to grab hold of the robber's arm, and jerk it in a way so it broke instantly. As the man dropped his gun and used his other arm to cradle his broken one, Damien kicked him effortlessly in the knees. The robber's knees buckled, and he was on the ground, unable to get up. "Call the police." Damien said, his gaze not moving from the grown man on the ground.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 04:30:46 am »

Zoey Kallisto

Sam and Zoey were talking through the window when a man threw the bakery door open, aiming a gun at the people in the shop. Sam ran around to get to Zoey, as they both put their hands up. Tears dripped down her cheeks as they were pushed to the ground, she had no words to say, she didn't beg for her life, she was just speechless. She heard him fumbling with the register before aiming the gun at someone else on the other side of the counter. She saw the man was wearing a black ski mask, so she couldn't get a look at his face if she needed to tell the police what he looked like. She looked at Sam who was closest to the counter slowly press the small black panic button. Zoey looked at Sam, fear and anger burning in her bright eyes, he looked more scared than she was. Suddenly, she heard the man yell in agony then watched as he fell to the floor, the dark haired boy had been able to get the gun from him. When the man hit the ground she and Sam both stood up "Already did." she said quietly as she looked at her customers. She stepped over the man and proceeded to check on an elderly couple who had been forced to the ground as well. She helped them both up onto their chairs, the elderly woman looked at the boy "Oh, thank you. You are a saint." Zoey smiled at them and walked over to check on another woman, just a few years older than she was. As she was talking to her four officers ran into the shop, their guns drawn "Where is the suspect?" Zoey pointed behind the counter, two of the officers put their guns in their holsters and apprehended the man. The other two began to question everyone in the bakery.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 05:27:16 pm »
Yay!

Tamzen Ambrosine

Tamzen sat perched on top of a brick wall at the corner of the street. Her legs swung in unison as she watched the sun begin to rise. It was still early, about 6 o'clock. The people that passed occasionally threw her the odd disapproving glance, but she thought nothing of it.

A distant noise caused her head to turn, looking for the source of the sound. It was a police car, weaving in and out of the cars along the road. The car skidded to a halt right outside of a bakery, the people inside soon jumping out and entering the shop. "This seems interesting." She smiled, jumping down from her spot on the wall. Tamzen usually avoided the police -due to her thieving ways-, but she was curious to see what was happening in an innocent little bakery shop. She was wearing a grey shirt with black skinny jeans. Sunglasses perched on top of her head, she had stolen them earlier and had nowhere else to put them. Her hair hung in loose ringlets down her back, swaying softly in the morning breeze.

As she neared the bakery, she spotted a man being dragged out and shoved into the police car. Her quick mind flitted back to the countless news reports based on this man's wrong doings and one of her perfect eyebrows were raised. Peering into the shop window, Tamzen couldn't help but notice a certain dark haired boy and blonde girl. She had seen the boy before and developed a small liking towards him, but had never met the female before. For some reason, she took an instant dislike towards the blonde and leaned her back against the wall of the bakery.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 02:12:40 am »

| Damien Stieker |

A few cops interviewed people within the bakery, and two others hauled the guy out of the shop. As the boy stood in the shop, he heard a few cops whisper to each other. "That's the kid who nearly killed ten boys his age. I heard they were 'picking' on him. I'm surprised we didn't jail that kid." Damien resisted the urge to snap at the officers. His most known crime within the Police's knowledge was beating up ten high-school boys his age because they'd been picking on him for a while. He nearly killed them, but was stopped by the police before he could do any more. With a small sigh, he watched as the robber got pulled out of the store. Damien watched the robber with a dark expression, wishing he had broken his jaw. Screw it. He thought to himself as he decided to do something that would probably get him in deeper trouble with authorities then he was already in.

A few people were trying to thank him, bless him, and tell him what a saint he was. Damien simply nodded, this much praise made him feel uncomfortable and irritable. He swiftly moved towards the door, and walked out. The police officers were still walking the robber to the car. Damien walked in front of the police officers and looked directly into the robbers cold eyes. The robber looked horrified as he saw Damien's devilish smirk. In one powerful motion, Damien's fist connected with the robbers jaw, and felt the satisfying crunch of the robber's bones under his touch. The robber wailed loud and fainted in the Police's arms. One police officer standing to the side saw him, "You're dead kid." Damien smirked, pulling his hood up over his head. "Only if you can catch me." With that, Damien turned, but came face to face with a female. He almost collided into the girl. He'd seen her before, maybe exchanged a few words. He stopped before he bumped into her. He simply cocked a brow, and smirked. The police officer began to charge at him. "You better run too." He said, obviously seeing a second police officer recognize the girl from somewhere. Damien took off, his speed kicking up asphalt, and wondering if the girl ran too.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:14:49 am by Vask »

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 03:04:18 am »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 05:18:36 am »

Zoey Kallisto

When everyone had finished answering the many questions they were asked Zoey collapsed onto a nearby chair. She placed a hand on her face and yawned, she looked up just in time to see the boy exit the bakery. She slowly got there feet and walked to the counter "Hey Zoey, Frank says we can go home early today." Sam informed her as he placed his apron on the hook then reaching for hers. Zoey sighed in relief "Thank god." as she handed him her apron so he can also put it on a hook. Frank, their boss, had decide to close shop for today, to give his employees time to relax and calm down after the incident. Zoey was the first to leave, she had her art bag slung over her shoulder as she made her way to the park. The sun had risen, shining the town with it's bright warm rays and lighting the scenery. Zoey walked over to her usual spot on one of the park benches near the pond and placed the drawing pad on her lap. she didn't even get a chance to decide what to draw, it felt like someone was telling her what to do. Her hand seemed to have had a mind of it's own as it dragged the pencil delicately over the white paper. She didn't even know what she was drawing, soon an a perfect face appeared, then the torso and legs. The figure wore a gown and had large feathery wings that were spread out. She continued to draw the figure until she dropped the pencil, she held up the pad and carefully surveyed the drawing. It seemed to be an angel, holding up his arm and had his index finger pointing forward, like he was pointing at her. She titled her head "That's strange." she shrugged it off and placed the picture next to her, What does it mean?

Visit my Deviantart!