Author Topic: .:~Angelic Demons~:. (OPEN|Accepting|Demon/Angel RP)  (Read 13200 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: .:~Angelic Demons~:. (OPEN|Accepting|Demon/Angel RP)
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 04:42:14 pm »

Tamzen Ambrosine

Tamzen was growing bored of watching the police interview the people within the small shop and stiffled a yawn, impatiently drumming her fingers against the concrete. Her head turned towards the sweet sound of the bells ringing as the door to the bakery opened to reveal a man being dragged out by the officers.

As the police officers began to file out of the bakery, Tamzen looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact. She resisted the urge to lift her scarf up and over her lips and nose, for that would blow her chances of not being noticed. She was about to turn and leave when a cry of pain made her stop to watch. The dark-haired boy had threw in quite a punch to the criminal's face, causing him to pass out. Tamzen took a step back as the boy sharply turned, almost bumping straight into her, "You better run too."  His deep voice was accompanied by a smirk as his gaze turned to one of the police, clearly recognising her. She arched an eyebrow and pulled the scarf over her lips and nose, turning on her heels and breaking not a sprint. The boy ahead of her was a surprisingly fast runner, weaving in and out of the people walking up the street on their way to work. Tamzen had no choice but to follow this mysterious guy, her dark hair flying out behind her as she ran.

"So, where to?" The girl asked, her voice slightly muffled by the scarf. Tamzen found running easy and could keep up a sprint for a pretty long time. Her blue eyes darted along the street, every possible hiding place she knew of seemed to be blocked off by some people. She sighed and glanced behind her, the police were still quite close behind, so she picked up the pace a little.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 01:21:03 am »

| Damien Stieker |

Damien saw the girl out of the corner of his bright blue eye. The male weaved between people easily, a few glancing over to see what the two were up to. He heard her speak, "So, where to?" He narrowed his eyes, his pupils darting all over the streets. A rough layout of the town came into his brain. There was an alleyway not too far from where they were, from there, there was an old abandoned subway down below. Barely anybody even knew it was there. "Down the next alley. Just follow me from there." Damien kept at a fast sprint, knowing the mortal cops would soon tire out. However, a few police backup would not be far behind. When he saw the alleyway, he turned and sprinted into it.

Damien heard the shouts of officers behind them, their ruff voices cutting through the city sounds like knives. Damien went to a dead end. He went to the right corner of the dead-ended wall, scraping away some dirt. There was a shiny silver latch, and a door in the ground. With his immense strength, Damien heaved the ancient door open. There was a dusty stone staircase leading down into a black hole. He looked at the girl, gesturing for her to get in and under fast.

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 03:18:06 am »
Erm...Was I accepted Vask?))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 03:20:44 am »
Ah! Sorry! I must not have seen your application! Terribly sorry, my friend. Of course you're accepted. Start whenever you want :) ))

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 05:01:00 pm »

Tamzen Ambrosine

"Down the next alley. Just follow me from there." The boy's voice travelled back to her as he glanced around. Tamzen just had enough time to catch a glimpse of the boy's eyes. They were a deep, icy blue. She nodded and let her legs move a little faster so that she was almost level with him. The cops must of been tiring out by now because their voices were growing fainter.

The boy took a sudden sharp turn, skidding to a halt at the end of an alleyway. Tamzen's eyes narrowed as they reached the dead end. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out as the boy began scraping at the wall. Her blue eyes widened as a door slowly creaked open from nowhere, revealing a staircase leading down to blackness. The boy gestured for her to follow, but Tamzen hesitated. Sure, this guy was cute, but could she trust him? After all, he was being chased by the police. Before she could make another move, she turned round to the sound of shouting behind her, bouncing off of the brick walls. She stumbled back, almost hitting her head off of the low ceiling of the staircase, but quickly moving aside to let the boy close the door behind them.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 09:55:38 pm »
Thanks! I'll post now. Sorry for shortbess though, on the bus.))

Sicily was seated in her small aprtment, specially made for one. She had her violin out and was playing a soothing melody from Motzart. She was usually out on the streets, playing for money since she sidn't have a job. She huffed and put up her violin, setting the case under the coffee table before standing up and heading towards the bed room. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the wall quietly, her mind deep in thoughts.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 07:56:32 am »
-Just a quick little bump-

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 10:28:55 pm »

"Even though I may not look the part, I'm generally a kind person actually."

Full Name: Elric Anderson Prior

Common Name: Elric

Nickname(if any): El only by select others

Race: Angel

Appearance: Up above. Holds face claim of Alex Pettyfer

Crush: None (Subject to change)

Dating: None (Subject to change)

Host Parents: Alexander and Amelia Prior

Talents(Instruments, Second Languages, etc): He knows practically every language fairly well, and has one of the most soothing singing voices there is, but he never uses it.

Does Your Character Have Knowledge Of Their Origin And Powers: No.

Mental/Health Disabilities(if any): He has severe ADHD, and sometimes acts out of line, though usually apologizes right after. He always had ADD.

Likes(Max of 5):
- Laying around
- Socializing

Dislikes(Max of 5):
- Rude beings
- Snarky attitudes

Personality: Generally, he's a fairly kind person, very polite and gentleman worthy. Though, he can act out of guard at times and seem a bit too self-acclaimed

History: He was born years ago to a loving mother named Amelia, who has one of the kindest hearts there is. They weren't wealthy by all means, in fact, they barely scrapped by when Alexander lost his job. Him and his mother are very close, and he always tells himself his main priority is to protect them.

(Angels Only) One Power: Light bending. This is a strange and unique power he unconsciously uses from time to time. He can control light and even form creatures out of them as soldiers at his will. He's unconscious of it, as he only used it once when he got angry and all the lights dimmed in his school nice and low.

Your Characters Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6fjVpyqGw
[/color]

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 01:58:15 am »
Accepted! My apologies for not posting. I've been very preoccupied. I'll try to post as soon as time allows. Feel free to post whenever KitKat ))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 11:58:57 pm »
Sorry for my absence as well, I shall post soon)

Visit my Deviantart!