Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19188 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2014, 01:15:33 am »

Deseray watched the stables far off in the distance as they walked through the forest pass. "Nah. I'll spare you the sob story." She said simply, regaining herself. She wouldn't want to bore him with her backstory. She wasn't sure if he wanted to hear it, or even cared for that matter. He probably didn't, anyways. If he clearly stated that he did want to hear it, she would tell him. Simple as that. But by the looks of him, Grant didn't seem like the sympathetic type. The soft clicking of Faith's hooves could be heard behind them and it made Deseray smile just a little while looking at the ground. The wind caressed her dark brown hair gently as she flicked her eyes over to Grant for a minute. She studied him with her gentle brown eyes. His features were sharp and 'to the point', just as she saw his outer personality. She began to wonder what he was inside him. Was he really just closed all the time? Or was their a creative, kind, and gentle side to him. Maybe she would never know. As she snapped back into reality, she realized she was staring. She covered it with a gentle smile, and cast her eyes back to the ground.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2014, 03:45:54 pm »
((Waiting for Demonic...))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2014, 10:15:13 pm »
Sorry for the wait. x3))

Shane turned back to Amie and smiled. "You're getting a new horse? Cool. I was thinking of getting one as a companion for Shamrock." He chuckled and sighed. "It was gonna be mare. A fresian." He said and stared back out the window at the fresian in the yard. He finished up his one pancake and sighed, taking another sip from his water. "What kibd of horse were you gonna get?" He asked.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2014, 11:01:28 pm »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Amie listened interested as Shane spoke, a smile on her face as he spoke. But, she continued picking up pieces of fruit and eating them. Looking outside as he spoke about getting a companion for his horse Shamrock. Running her hand through her hair the brunette sat relaxed listening to Shane. "I'm sure Shamrock would love the company.." she smiled then eating a few more bits of fruit-this time also taking a drink. As Shane spoke about wanting a Fresian her head turned to a gelding that seemed to be getting worked in a pen that seemed for dressage use "They sure are beautiful horses!" she smiled turning back and listening to his question. "Honestly? I don't know. I guess I'll try out a few and have a look around, what ever one I fall in love with I guess..." she smiled sitting back relaxed in her seat-at this point she had finished the fruit salad and had a little bit of juice left.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.