Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19186 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| Rated-mature open&accepting
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 08:50:17 pm »
((@Hackers-Ofcourse you're accepted.
@Everyone-For anyone wanting to join we're need more male characters added in, although we will accept a few other girls/women we would prefer a few more boys/men))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:43 am »
Deseray Bardwell

Deseray rested her head on her horses stall door as Faith nudged her. She grabbed her acoustic guitar and strapped it around herself. She started to strum her guitar as the beautiful sound echoed through the stables. The horses seemed to hush as she played the song. She smiled wide as she went into a strong and powerful chorus with her strings. Her horse nickered and bobbed it's head up and down, giving a small neigh. Deseray kept playing, laughing and dancing a little before her horses stable. She stopped for a moment when she heard a voice echo through the stables. She let her guitar hang by her side as she went to the next row of stalls. Deseray peaked around the corner, seeing a singing female, then leaned on the door frame. "You're good." Deseray said with a kind smile. Her right hand rested on her guitar neck that was hanging by her side.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:31:14 am by Vask »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 01:43:36 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Amies foot tapped gently against the wooden frame to her horses stall, a smile on her face as the black mare once again nudged her and let out a whinne-giggling she patted the mares head. It seemed when ever she sung it send a calming feeling through the hyperactive mares body. Running her hand gently down Flickas face she heard the sudden sound of a guitar, which was played beautifully, smiling she looked up the walkway but couldn't see anyone thanks to a large arch. Turning back she glanced around the empty stables and continued on with her singing. "Wild horses ant to be like you, running course into the wind I'll run free to-wish I could wrecklessly love like I'm longing to. I wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses, hmmm yeah yeah yeah...." for her last note she sung rather high pitched like Natasha did in the song. Suddenly a voice startled her and caused her to quickly hush as she turned and glanced at one of the other stable girls she hadn't really been introduced to yet. Hearing as she commented on her singing Amie smiled and dipped her head "Gee, umm thanks!" she smiled as she carefully jumped off the top of the large wooden floor and onto the stoned floor, adjusting her hat as she glanced back at the teen. "Oh, must say I heard you on the guitar just now and you're amazing!" she admitted with a smile as she grabbed the black mares head after she dangled it over the door.

DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 02:01:35 am »
((If it is alright with you, Taylor, could he just come along with a random kid (who hangs around here) and derp around a little? Ex. He sometimes does feed the horses when ordered to, but he doesn't do much rather than read. If that is alright with you, of course. I already typed out the profile before typing this, so I'll just dump in the application meanwhile. I won't fill out the horse slot yet, however I will edit this post once I have received your answer. owo Sorry about this, but thanks. >3<))

Grant Decharel

Name: Grant Decharel

Religion/Race: Religion- Atheist.
Race- He comes from Australia, however moved to the United States when his father was seeking for a better job.

Personality: Grant isn't afraid of standing up for others or for himself, and usually, he won't let the situation slip past without a hard fight. However he can be pretty obnoxious and dim-witted at times, yet is very caring and friendly. He enjoys doing solitary work, but he doesn't mind working with others if it isn't frequent. Though he can be a little quiet at times, he does have a sharp-tongue that will lash out at you if provoke. He can get a little snappy at times when he's in a bad mood, and will normally walk away from you. He can be stubborn at times; and at points, he can be slightly the daring, mischievous boy. Overall, Grant is more of the quiet, yet moody boy, due to his past, which has effected him up to today.

Backstory: Around the age of eight in Australia, Grant's father announced they would be leaving for US for him to find a better job. Grant didn't really mind, at all, but what bothered him was his father's attitude. His fathers was rather lazy and sharp-tempered; he hardly did any work, reasoning why he was bouncing from job to job, getting fired and yelled at. Grant's mother had already left them, due to the father, and Grant now has a reason to blame him. However, his mother did mail them a check once a week to pay off the food, clothing, shelter, etc. Once they had arrived in the US, his father immediately drifted away from his son, leaving their home to-who-knows-what. Grant could have cared less, and from a neutral kid at school, found about the Silvercreek Stables. He didn't really mind about horses, however the student urged him to visit, and dragged him along. However, bringing himself here did not change anything about the boy; he still did not acknowledge the horses, however ignored them, and suited himself by reading random books he brought at times. He sometimes comes along with the kid, though he does not care for the horses/ride them. This could change, though, only if a true friend could lead him out of his shell.
((If it is alright with you, Taylor, could he just come along with a random kid (who hangs around here) and derp around a little? Ex. He sometimes does feed the horses when ordered to, but he doesn't do much rather than read. If that is alright with you, of course.))

Crush: N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A

Horse: Stable (N/A; he doesn't want one right now and basically just helps around the stables by feeding/grooming the horses.)

Stables or yours: N/A

Events: N/A

Extra: N/A

Horse: --

(Picture)

Name: --

Breed: --

Personality: --

Backstory: --

Owner: --

Extra: This subject could change, lol >3<
He has a light Australian accent.
I don't know much about horses; sorry, but I'll do some research owo))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:51:51 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 02:20:03 am »
((Sure that's alright, just maybe put where it says 'Horse:' put 'stables' so they know you just bother with different horses, if you decide to ever go onto riding them ro what ever-then there isn't a need to fill out the horse application. If/when you decide to let your character ride a horse all you need to do is post the picture of the horse or something. But what you've decided to do is completely fine, so go ahead and hop right in!
@Everyone-ive changed Amies and Flickas applications a little, so when you guys have time could you check it out? But if you don't want to its fine, no biggy))
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:21:41 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 02:25:46 am »
((Alright; thanks! I'll edit my post. This might be edited into an actual post lateeeer.))

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 02:28:02 am »
Shane was in one of the other buildings away from the others of the stable though they still came to this stable. He finished up his chores in that stable and went over to the stall holding Shamrock. "Hey there." He said to his horse. His horse nudged him and Shane pet him. "Hehe Lets get to riding." He said and went into the tack room. Shane grabbed the western saddle and Shamrock's bridle before heading back to the stall. He hoisted the saddle on the fence and layed te bridle on it. He then went aroud the corner for the grooming box and grabbed the brush. Shane went back to Shamrock and brushed him down before grabbing the saddle. He threw it over the large horses back. He grabbed the strap from under him and pulled it under his stomach and buckling it tight, but not toght enough to hurt him.

Shane then grabbed the bridle and put his arm over the horses head before slipping the bridle on and strapping it on. He grabbed the reins and led Shamrock out of his stall and out if the barn. Hee left the door open as he saw more of the kids coming out to care for their horses and take them riding. Shane stuck his left foot in the left stir up before tossing his right over his back and secureing it in the right stir up. Shane hit Shamrock's side with his heels to get him moving to a trot and headed out.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 02:54:40 am »
((No problem Oreo!))

?Amie Hutchinson?
Hearing the sudden sound of voices and tapping of feet she leaned forward a little and watched as more students began entering the stables, tilting her for a moment she quickly grabbed the black phone from her bra and pressed the button on the top. The clock now read '8:00' and boy had time passed quickly. Shooting another smile at the girl who stood near her stall she grabbed the brushes from a small cupboard that sat infront of the side of the stable, opening the door to the stable she left the door open hoping to not seem ignorant to the female. Everday at 8 Amie would groom her horse, and take her out riding dot on half past. Putting the small box on the side she pulled out a brush and began gently brushing the horses pelt, removing any dirt that stained her beautiful, pure black pelt. Then replacing it she picked up a comb and burhsed the mares mane-placing it neatly back in its place in the boxx moving on to the mares hoofs, taking out the hoof pick from the brush box she moxed to the front and stood beside the mare, lifting up her leg and scraping out the small particles of mud, then moving onto Flickas hind leg she moved onto the next side, now being closer to the door she started on the front hoof and then went to the back.  

DA Account

Offline Vineyard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Siny
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 03:36:09 am »
I really like this!

Shiny Evil Toy
BY: ~Vineyard