Author Topic: ~L.A. Ink~  (Read 17306 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: ~L.A. Ink~
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 11:06:08 pm »
Sara listened to them quietly.  She began sketching a piece for her next customer.  It was simple - two dead sparrows and a stone.  She finished the piece and sat, waiting for her customer.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 11:41:07 pm »

Kendall Hutchinson

To pass time Kendall sat it a counter playing some games on her phone, ones such as Temple Run, Subway Surfer and Candy Crush. But the 20-year old was soon took off task as she heard a door open-looking Sara's customer had came out and hurried to the desk to pay, then exiting the shop. Turning she looked at Jim with a raised brow as he also finished his customers tattoo and spoke about calling her, coughing with a sarcastic 'ehem..' As she then looked at Emily and chuckled at her comment "I totally agree with emily!" she joked then turning back to her Iphone and continuing to play on Candy Crush, an amused look across her face. "Any customers for me Emily?.." she questioned quite eagre to get to work-shooting a glance at Emily for a few seconds then averting her gaze back onto her cell 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 11:59:45 pm »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 12:41:34 am »
((May I be a dog if I join? <3 I know it is a  human RP it caught my interest. )

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 02:24:17 am »
((Hmm.. well, I wouldn't mind :)  Sure, go ahead.))
Sara began working on a tattoo design that she wanted to get another day.  She sketched everything, then made it perfect.  When she finished, she pulled out her iPhone and began playing MineCraft Pocket Edition - another nerdy thing that she absolutely loved.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Koolwolfe

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 02:43:41 am »
((Alright, just a second. <3 )

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 03:49:53 pm »

Kendall Hutchinson

Completing level 102 on Candy Crush she looked up and smiled at Emily, her head turning to look at Jim who seemed unamused and rolled his eyes walking out and into another room-chuckling she shook her head then put her phone in her pocket. Hearing Emily answer her question she sighed in relief "Finally I can get something done.." she muttered as she heard there was someone wanting a tattoo. Listening patiently to the rest of Emilys answer he smiled then let out a chuckle, running a hand through her hair once again-she couldn't help but laugh at how Emily put the answer. "Oh great, can't wait to see this 'handsome' guy!" she joked with a wink to her left eye "Did he say what he wanted tattood on?" she questioned, waiting for the answer-if it was no she was pretty amused at what she would say. Crossing her legs she placed her arm on a counter and looked at the tattoos on the wall then back at Emily. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 11:20:31 pm »

Name: Tellia
Height: As big as a human baby
Weight: 50lbs
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: ^
Skin Tone: ^
Race (not trying to be racist, I swear, just to know more about the char): Canine. GermanShepherd Mutt.
Unique Traits: Aggressive and Protective.
Personality: Meet her.
Tattoo Shop: She is a stray ATM.
Any Tattoos?: Her owner put a tattoo of a heart bleeding on her arm, but her owner dumped her by owner at Black Diamond she doesn't set a paw in it though.
Picture (optional): ^
Extras/Others: Theme Song: This is Me.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 02:07:33 am »

Emily smiled at the girl, fiddling with a pen in her fingers. "Of course. He wants a Chinese dragon, but he's leaving the style up to you." she replied. "Tell me, when does Alan get here?", Jim questioned, approaching the desk and leaning against it. Emily narrowed her eyes, "He's gonna be a bit late, why?" Jim smiled mischeviously.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 04:13:10 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue