Author Topic: ?Fade into Darkness? Open and Accepting  (Read 11341 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ?Fade into Darkness? Open and Accepting
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 10:30:55 am »

Renesmae Howey

Renesmae sat quietly in her seat waiting for class to begin, her eyes drifting from the clock, to the teacher then towards the door. Boredom began to take over the brunette as she placed her head on her hand, tapping her left fingers across the desk as she began to grow impatient. But at that moment shrieks were heard from the hall way causing suspicions to rise, turning her head towards the few people in the class she shrugged and rushed towards the door. Opening it she glanced around, the Strigoi had attacked again. And what she could see was them shooting around the corridors making attempts to grab a Moroi. Turning her head all the srudents from her class piled out including Mrs Thorn.

Walking through the hall it seemed everyone was ordered to go to the gym, but how could she not be tempted in this moment of chaos? As the walked behind the group she watching, feeling the need to help those being attacked-and so she did. Rising her left hand she began twiddling her fingers around a smirk on her face as a Strigoi attacked a young boy, who was only in his first year. "Leave him alone!" she scolded and pushed her hand forward, sending a shot of fire towards the intruder causing it to burn "C'mon you're alright, follow the group" she smiled with a hand on the boys back as she urged him forward. But, Esmae was dragged back and thrown against a wall, sliding down she hit the tilted floor. Anger began bubbling inside the Moroi as she lifted herself off and beushed herself off, walking forward with her brown narrowed sending a hiss in his direction. Lifting her already heated hand she began twiddling her fingers once again, causing a ball of fire to form and a smirk across her face. Pushing forward once again she watched the Strigoi burn. Not she headed back towards the group.

Entering the gym Renesmae was relieved that lessons had been cancelled for today, she couldn't be bothered and was still tired from getting up early. Entering the gym she still couldn't put a finger on why the Stigoi attacked so soon, then it hit her-their food supply will be running slow. Hissing to herself "I would love to rip off their heads!" she mumbled as she looked around. Smiling as she spotted Jess, she headed over towards her friend and took a seat on the floor beside their small group of four. Sitting down she listened about the gossip of the attack and how Domonic and James had a situation, surprisingly she seen it just in time. "I'm just glad classes got cancelled.." she giggled and Jake nodded "Yeah I'm glad to, I hate doing my classes!.." he mumbled with a roll to his eyes. Letting out a chuckle she began to glance around. [/font]

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:32:40 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 09:03:09 pm »
Sorry for multi posting, I just do not want this RP to die just yet)

Kennedy Charleston
Kennedy was looking down at her lap for almost ten minutes, just lost in her thoughts, before a female's voice came over the intercom telling the students that they may go to lunch. Event hen Kennedy still continued to just stare at her lap, she was too lost in her own thoughts to do much else. She was finally shaken back to reality "Kennedy? Hellooo? You in there?" her friend Ian, a Moroi with light blond hair and brown eyes, prodded her shoulder "Lunch time." She looked up in a daze, she couldn't even recall what she was thinking about "Yeah, right." she finally said before grabbing her bag and standing up. She and Ian have been friends since she got here, he was the first to greet her and show her around the academy. They were both seniors but didn't share any classes together which was unfortunate. She poked Domonic "Lunch time." before she could say anything else Ian was pulling her towards the double doors that led out of the gym.

"I don't see why you always hang out with that guy." he grumbled as he put an arm over her shoulder "First of all; he is not 'that guy'. His name is Domonic. Second of all; I am his guardian and he is my friend." She brushed his arm off of her shoulder "I'm your friend too ya know?" she could hear a pinch of jealousy in his voice "Yeah, I know." Kennedy looked back to see if she could spot Domonic but the crowd was too thick. She let out a small sigh "What's with you lately?" She looked at him with a confused expression "What do you mean?" he raised a brow "You're acting all distant..and sad." he frowned. Ian was always good at seeing the emotions in people, he was especially good at seeing her's. She looked at the ground "It's nothing, really." she tried to fake a smile when she looked up "You are such a liar." He was also good at telling when someone was lying. She knew he would keep prying at her so she stopped walking "I'm going to wait for Domonic." Ian's eyes flashed with anger "Fine." he scowled before turning on his heels and storming down the hall "Oh Kennedy, what did you do?"

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 09:50:45 pm »

Abby & Dillon Brooks

Abby and Dillon walked down the halls of the academy. People were streaming in to the gym after the Strigoi attacked. Abby sat down on the bleachers, crossing her legs pretzel style and set her grey messenger bag next to her. She took out a book and began to flip through the pages. Dillon stood next to her and looked around the gym. It was starting to get packed. "Jeez, I don't think I've ever seen the gym this packed." He mumbled to his sister.

"Mmmmhmmm." She said obviously not paying attention to what he was saying, she was too wrapped up in her book. He sighed and sat down next to her. He leaned back a bit on the bleacher. "Bored." He stated. Abby looked up from her book and over at her brother. "Ya know, you may not be so bored if you actually talked to people and not only to me." She told me as she closed her book and dog-eared the page she was on. Dillon glared at her. "It's not like i'm the one who never wanted to leave my side when she was younger." He said to her. She gave him a look that said 'Shut up.' and he was quiet.  

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 10:43:03 pm »

Domonic O'Connor

As a few hourse went on the gym seemed packed, more than it had ever been. Letting out a sigh he glanced around for a moment, slouched forward with his arms dangling between his legs. Turning to the right he glancd at Kennedy, who was obviously lost in her thoughts. Raising a brow he lifted slightly "You..." shrugging he retreated back into his slouched pose, although he knew something was probably wron he thought it would be pointless if she was day dreaming. Tapping his foot against the ground he let out a huff, being in the gym for a while made the Moroi grow rather frustrated and impatient as his eyes darted around the room, lifting a hand and running it across his head, then scratching the back of his new. A sigh of relied escaped past his lips as the speakers carried the words of the principal, it was now time to go for lunch. Smiling, he turned to Kennedy who was already being dragged away by one of her good friends. Raising a brow he quickly shrugged it off and followed the crowds towards the large dining room.

Pushing through the large double doors Domonic spoke to a few people he usually spoke to, but it was only a quick "Hello...You alright?...See you around" and the conversation quickly faded. Walking through the large crowd of people receiving a shove here and there as many rushed towards the large dining area. With his hands hung loosely by his side he slowly walked through the corridor, his head up as he looked across some of the smaller peoples heads. As the brown haired male continued pushing his way through the large crowds he happened to catch a glimpse of his guardian Kennedy. Sending a smile in her direction he turned left cutting through the crowd and soon finding himeself near the female. Stopping, he looked down at the smaller being "Where's Ian?" he questioned rather confused why the two were no longer togetherputting a hand in his pocket he waited for the two to walk onwards.

Renesmae Howey

Everyone had been in the gym now for quite a while, the Strigoi attack happened atleast two hours ago so she didn't understand why they were still here, besides if another attack happened everyone was an easy target being in the same room. Giving her head a slight shake she quickly retreated from her thoughts and glanced around the jam pakced room, her eyes scanning everyone in sight as they seemed to be talking about previous situations. Looking at her friend Jess who was on about blood or something, but she didn't seem to take an interest. Just in time to stop her dg of boredom the speakers carried the voice of the head who now informed them it was safe to go to the cafeteria. Sighing in relief she lifted to her feet, helping Jess up along with Jake. Slowly they followed behind the large crowds, now on their way to lunch.

Pushing through the large brown doors they soon entered the wide hall, this now seeming packed as people pushed and shoved to make their way through. Deciding to ignore the shoves as she scrambled through the crowds of chaos, along with her group of friends. As she looked around the teachers seemed gathered around and more alert since the attack, but she didn't care they should be taught how to defeat those pests anyways. "Your eyes have changed again!" Jess muttered with her face lit up, Grant then taking a look "Yeah, they've went gold or something-they look pretty neat!" he muttered shoving her lightly  chuckling she shook her head and punched the black haired male lightly in the arm as they continued their way through the hall. Although, Renesmae didn't know why her eyes changed colour, or how it happens. It just happens when it wanted. [/font]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 12:57:34 am »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 01:04:07 am »

Abby & Dillon Brooks

Abby looked up as everyone started to file out of the gym and headed towards the lunch room. She shoved her book into her bag and looked over to Dillon. "Lunch time!" She told him as she slipped her bag onto her shoulder. He glanced up at her and laid back on the bleacher, letting his legs fall over the side. He groaned. Abby gave her brother a weird look. "what's up?" she asked him. "I though you loved lunch?" She finished looking over at the doors that exited the gym.

He sighed and pulled himself up. "Nah, I do." He said standing up. He pulled his hand threw his hair, messing it up more then it already was. "I just forgot my bag..." he trailed off and looked over at her. Abby began to laugh. "Wow dude, that's sad, I reminded you like five times this morning when I had to wake you up!" She was still laughing a bit. "Your hopeless." She ruffled his hair and exited the gym as Dillon followed behind her.

"Hey! c'mon wait up!" He yelled after her. She glanced over her shoulder "Well hurry your ass over here then!" She shouted as she started walking again waving her hand at him. She entered the lunch room, Dillon was just a little ways behind her. "Wow, it's seriously crowded in here!" She groaned. "Well, it must be because classes are canceled." He said trying to push past a few people.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 06:22:30 am »

Cassidy Tomoe

Cassidy loked throught her bag and found herself a nice book to read.She wasn't very fond of reading,but she has heard from many other kids that this book was interesting and worth to give your time for.This was enough to get her attention.Standing against the wall,book in her hands,she would turn a few pages,her eyes fixed to the words.As most kids started to leave gym for lunch time,Cassidy lifted her gaze and saw Cashmire,a Moroi,falling on her back because some careless kid pushed her.Of course they didn't apologise,a usual thing in this school,and continued their way.
           Cassidy knew that kid,it was Thomas,a spoiled brat whom the Dhampir didn't like him one bit,mostly because he was the one who would constantly tease her.What she wouldn't do to cut his tongue!The yelling only grew louder and louder and Cassidy couldn't focus on her reading anymore,so she put back the book in her bag and lazily followed behind the others.She didn't want to get in the enormous crowd in order to avoid being pushed by all the idiots.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 04:08:22 am »

Kennedy Charleston
Dhampir
Kennedy smiled sheepishly "Oh Ian? He uh..." she hesitated "He had to go." she shot out as she shrugged her shoulders. She rubbed the back of her head the let her eyes trail to the white floor "Let's get to lunch." she finally said before walking down the hall. The halls were finally starting to thin out by the time they got near the cafeteria, many students normally ate in their dorm room or the library. Finally, the two entered the massive cafeteria. Round tables were dotted around the room with regular blue chairs placed at each table. It seemed like every group had their own table. Unfortunately for Kennedy she didn't have a group to sit with so she normally sat in the back right corner of the cafeteria where she wouldn't be bothered by any royals. She turned to Domonic "See you later." she smiled and waved before walking towards the empty table she usually sat at.

Kennedy tossed her white bag onto the lunch table then sat in the chair closet to the corner. She didn't feel like eating today so she didn't need to go stand in the slowly shrinking line. Kennedy leaned over the table to grab her bag then pulled out her Fighting techniques study book and opened it to where she left off. Reading this book was not required at all, she just borrowed it from the library so she could heighten her fighting ability. She soon was able to block out the chatter of the many students around her, it was like she was in her own private bubble. But there is always someone who pops it. James and his small group noisily sat down in the empty chairs at her table "Anyone sitting here?" he smirked. She sighed then looked up "No, go ahead...Why ask if you were already sitting?" she grumbled as her brown eyes trailed over the four boys. She didn't recognize his friends, all three of them had dark hair and fair skin, the only difference were their eyes. James looked at her book "Can you come to my dorm and tutor me?" she looked up in time to see him wink "Ugh.." she groaned as she stuffed her book back into her bag.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:23:37 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 04:17:53 am »

Abby & Dillon Brooks

Abby sat down at on of the tables and pulled out her books again. "You, go get food." She said pointing at Dillon he eyes still in the book. Dillon sighed. He grabbed some food from the cafeteria and slipped back into his seat a few moments later. Setting the tray down he glanced at Abby. "You ganna eat?" he asked her. "hmmmummm." She mumbled, it was a no. He ignored her and began eating. Looking around the lunch hall, he sighed.

(Short post, sorry, dono exactly what to post yet.)