Author Topic: -+ Vandet .:. Farerne +- [Sailor Roleplay <> Open]  (Read 11963 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: -+ Vandet .:. Farerne +- [Sailor Roleplay <> Open]
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2014, 11:46:18 am »

Tiffany-Jane Tobin

"My strength did not come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down!"

It hadn't been long since the young brunette had woken from her slumber, the ships continuous sways causing her a uncomfortable sleep-although she was use to it at times it got a little rough. As usual Tiffany had a busy job ahead of her with the three different job roles on the ship, pulling herself out of the single bed she had the young female glanced around Riana and Bando glancing out of a small circular window and as usual Jack was hanging from a beam of the ceiling. Chuckling she gave a shake to her head and quickly got out of her bed, getting ready and rounding up her pets she hurried to top deck.

Exiting through the wooden door Jane looked around, many of the crews members seemed to be out and continuing on with their usual tasks-few greeting her as she made her way across the ship, her three companions following close behind. Black boots tapped against the wooden deck as she made her way towards a wooden mop and bucket that was already filled with soap and water-ready for her to start. Grabbing the thin, wooden stick Tobin pulled it from the bucket and began her chores. Something light seemed to put pressure on her shoulder causing a smile to grow across her face "Alright er' Jack?" she smiled as the monkey let out a few cherps. Chuckling she continued with her work.

At this point most crew members were on deck of the large pirate ship, light gusts of wind blowing pest each grew member as the boat bobbed up and down on the surface of the easy waters-no dangers being spotted so far nor bad weather dawning. Hearing a few barks the brunette lifted her head, seeing Bando jumping around the boat jumping up at the birds in the sky, Riana wondering off towards the top of the ship where the Captain was stood. Narrowing her eyes for a momentat Riana, who seemed to be trying to impress the higher rank members-giving her head a light shake that was soon fallowed by a chuckle she went back to work. Her small exotic companion still seated on her shoulder-often moving position and climbing across her body.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: -+ Vandet .:. Farerne +- [Sailor Roleplay <> Open]
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2014, 04:21:11 pm »
Bump.)