Author Topic: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 12689 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« on: April 13, 2014, 09:41:46 pm »
Welcome to the Sisters.
We're the ones who are tired of being pushed over.
But we don't speak. We act.
So far the Sisterhood is thriving, new members daily.
We just have one problem,
The Brotherhood.
Welcome to the Brotherhood.
We're tough and often mean,
the rulers of the slum and shadows of the city
We are no longer followers. We are leaders.
Our reign has gone undisturbed.
Until The Sisters formed.

In the slums of America, two society's have formed, The Sisters of Bane and The Brotherhood of Night.
What happens when these two groups clash; causing murders, suicides, and kidnappings occur?

Plot: You're either a part of the Sisters or the Brotherhood, fighting for your survival in the shadows of expensive and complex cities. Prisoners have been taken on either side, and chances of surviving the 'War' (as proclaimed by Leaders) are slim.

Rules-
PG-13, meaning gore and cursing are allowed, as well as affection as long as it is kept mild
Your character may die, and you are allowed to make another if this happens
No more than 3 characters at 1 time!
Have Fun!

Application-
Code: [Select]
Name
Gender and Society
Personality
Description/pic
Bio(optional)
Weapon(s) of choice

My Characters-

Skylar McMann
Female, Sisters of Bane
19 years old
Guardian is her older brother Luke,
Skylar is a proud girl and often stubborn and strong willed, she likes getting her way and if she doesn't she will do everything in her power to fix it. Although on the outside she may seem tough and reserved, she can be open and loving towards those she trusts, and the only person she truly trusts is Luke.
Skylar and Luke were left in the streets at the age of 14 and 18 when their parents vanished without a trace. Luke managed to provide for them for a year before one night they were jumped by a larger group. Deciding that it was no longer safe for them to live alone, Luke left Skylar in the care of the Sisters and then took off for the Brotherhood. She understands why he did it, and although they meet up occasionally, Skylar still suffers from sever abandonment anxiety.
Preferred Weapon- any type of blade

Luke McMann
Male, The Brotherhood of Night
23 Years Old
Only family left is Skylar
Often shy and outspoken, Luke is not what most people expect him to be. Although powerful when fighting, cold and hard when he is mad, and ferocious on the topic of his family; Luke is mostly reserved and quiet, keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself.
Bio- See Skylar's bio
Preferred Weapon- Glock 19
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:08:36 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 01:06:52 am »
(Will make app when I get on my laptop.c:)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:06:16 am »
((Okay :) ))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 11:13:36 am »

Lyle Walker
Male - The Brotherhood of Night

Family(if any):
  • Darren Walker - Father - 35 - (Deceased)
  • Mariana Walker - Mother - 33 - (Whereabouts Unknown)
  • Avery Walker - Younger Brother - 11 - (Taking Residence in an orphanage)
  • Clarissa Walker - Younger Sister - 17 - (Taking Residence in an orphanage)
  • Alice Madison - Younger Half Sister - 19 - (Part of The Sisters of Bane)

Personality:
A very solitary figure. He is very intuitive and rational when it comes to decision making. Though his social skills aren't up to such standards. He is often seen stirring up conflicts with others and acts very bitter towards strangers, naturally pushing them away out of his own emotional insecurity. His own brotherhood is no exception to this. In combat, he is known for being absolutely ruthless and violent, almost as if he snapped into another being. This change in him can leave him known as vulgar, sinister, uncivil, vindictive and brutal, giving him a infamous name for himself in the Brotherhood and Sisters alike.

Description:
An average proportioned individual, rather lean, with lightly tanned skin, shoulder length dark mahogany hair and shallow hazel eyes. He has quite a few scars from previous fights, the most prominent ones lying on his left bottom lip, his left shoulder where he is still recovering from a gunshot wound and his abdomen. His dress consists of rugged, shredded up  dark leather jeans and black tank undershirt, a bit stained and ripped up from previous conflicts as well. He also wears a dusky leather jacket and a old pair of worn down combat boots. He has a sole ear piercing exclusively on his right ear, has a loose silver chain around his neck with a cross pendant on its end and has a gun holster hidden and strapped around his belt.

Bio(optional):
Lyle comes from a very unfortunate and drug induced household. His parents would normally get into quarrels almost daily, some of them turning quite violent they weren't sober. Because of there normal irresponsibility, Lyle took upon himself to help his siblings and acted as their guardian. He had watched what seemed like countless abusive events between the two that led to forever scarring his subconscious, promoting his violent manner. When he was roughly about 19, he had awoken that morning, finding both of his parents shortly deceased, having passed due to alcohol poisoning. He made sure that the others wouldn't know about what happened and out of worry, placed the two of them in an orphanage to keep them sage since he didn't have a job to support them himself. Lyle left after doing so, soon discovering the Brotherhood after having an encounter with one of the sisters harassing him. The young man soon devoted his life to the The Brotherhood of the Night, hoping to forget his past troubles and start anew.

Weapon(s) of choice:
He prefers normally not to get his hands all too dirty and uses a Walther P99 pistol in combat, though wont hesitate to use one of the few pocket knives he has stashed in case of emergency. In any case of losing his weapons, he's no stranger for improvised combat and will not hesitate to use the utilities around him to fight the opponent.

(I may make an application for Alice as well if the sisterhood ends up being short a few members.)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:32:53 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 11:19:15 am »
((Accepted, feels free to begin anytime))

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 06:36:09 pm »
Done!))

Danielle Harper | Female | Sisters of Bane

Age~
21 years old.

Family(if any)~
Mother- Gwendolyn Harper [Recently deceased]
Father- Jason Harper [Life sentence in prison]
Younger sister- Sarah Harper- 14 years old [Sisters of Bane]

Personality~
Despite her lack in physical strength, Danielle strives in strategy and intelligence. She is never afraid of thinking outside of the box, thinking before acting most of the time. She is one to judge people by their first impressions and finds it difficult to trust people she has just met. Underneath her self-reserved shell, she is a sweet and humorous girl, almost always up for a laugh. At times, she can be quite sensitive and doesn't easily forgive although not many insults can hurt her. Her loyalty leads her on to be courageous to the point of stupidity and she is prepared to die for those whom she loves.
It is not easy to forget this girl as Danielle often leaves one wondering about who she actually is. Although she is mysterious, most want to impress her due to her high popularity in the Sisters of Bane. She does prefer to be alone, but socializes easily with different types of people despite her shy nature.

Description~
A curtain of long, almost-back hair frames this young woman's face. Danielle's hair cascades down to her mid-back in natural ringlets, her bangs are cut just below her delicate, arching eyebrows. The most striking feature Danielle has are most definitely her eyes. Contrasting with her dark hair, her eyes are large and blue, framed by her long lashes. Her complexion is pale and flawless apart from the few freckles that appear across the bridge of her nose in the sunnier months of the year. Her style preference leans toward tight-fitting yet comfortable clothes, normally a pair of black skinny jeans and a slightly cropped grey tank top. Danielle is rarely seen with makeup on, maybe some lipgloss and mascara at a party, but nothing too extreme. Her figure is athletic and slender, perfect for running and dodging, but not fighting. She is strong enough to throw a punch, but her small body cannot take too much weight.

Weapon(s) of Choice~
Danielle is very skilled with a good old-fashioned bow and arrow, she almost never misses her target. If she is in possession of a gun, she will use it but she can only throw knives, she hates stabbing people and getting her hands dirty.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:41:43 am by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 12:42:02 pm »
((Your WIP looks great Sherlolly, bu I'm just going to go ahead and start since no one else seems to want to))

11:18 AM
Cold, rainy, overcast

Skylar McMann
Hurrying down the cold and damp street, Skylar quickly looked back over her shoulder only to see what she was hoping not to see. The two men were still there, keeping a safe distance, but they now began to close it; picking up speed as they jogged after her. Seeing a good escape  route Skylar ducked into an alley and was up the firescape one of the buildings faster than you could say 'Climb'. She could hear voices as she laid on the rooftop, breathing out slowly at her close call before standing up and heading over to the fire escape on the other side of the building and sliding down it. "Dang it..." she mumbled, looking at the time on her phone, it was 11:18 and she was already 8 minutes late to her meeting with Luke.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 11:14:35 pm »

Lyle Walker

The young man sat against the the alley wall, his breath a bit on the shallow side. He had removed his leather jacket, tossing it to the ground as he reached for his side, ripping off a section of his own shirt and dressing the wound that laid on his left shoulder with makeshift materials. He had an encounter not too much earlier with a few of the Sisters of Bane, acquiring multiple wounds, though he was only concerned about the gunshot wound he was addressing. Compared to his two opponents, he had gotten off much easier from the conflict, as he was the only one that could still stand. Lyle took in a deep breath, trying to allow his rationality and sense return back to him. Though before her was given a chance to do so, he heard a unwavering voice emit through the shadows of where he was taking refuge, "Nasty one you got there. Though it was worth it eh? Seeing those bitches crumble into death's arms. And they really think they can overpower us." Lyle snickered a bit in amusement and stared over, "Women are an interesting breed like that, you know? Their too naive and delicate to really take action." He looked back at his accomplice from the brotherhood as the individual sneered, "Of course. All they are good for is getting-" "And you would know about that?" Lyle teased at the guy, proceeding to mock him further, "I have never seen your arms ever caress a woman. Unlike myself of course." He received an obligated eye roll as he murmured a snide remark to Lyle, "The day you get a girl is the same day I'll become exceedingly wealthy." He was about to counter though saw another man appear, reporting to the two, "There hasn't been much other action from the Sisters of Bane besides the two who were eliminated earlier. Though a few of the others have said they spotted a lone rogue around our parts. It's most likely hoax though." Lyle sat up straight, retrieving his jacket and slipping it back on, "I'll go see for myself then." He rose without another word as the other two retreated back to safety after watching him. It was not much time later until he saw a different group of brotherhood members dart down one of the alleyways, seeming to be in pursuit. He seemed intrigued by this and followed after, keeping a bit of a distance from the two members though. Lyle squinted a bit ahead, able to make out the figure they were pursuing after as a young, dark haired girl.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 12:54:08 am »
Skylar McMann
After quickly stopping next to an old broken mirror that leaned precariously on the bricks of the old courthouse, Skylar fixed her hair and smoothed down some wrinkles in her cotton blouse. She was about to step out of the darkness and saftey of the alley when she noticed another guy was standing on the otherside of the building, the side in which she had came. He was relativly tall with long dark hair that hid most of his face from her view, she also noticed that he seemed to be tailing the other two that were chasing her just moments before. Skylar pulled her head back around the corner and let out a deep breath before building up her courage and stepping out. She hurried down the sidewalk, trying to act like nothing was up as she made her way to the cafe down the street.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 01:37:57 am »

Lyle Walker

He watched the two continue on, though one of them had gone and covered his vision temporarily, seeing he had lost sight of the girl. All he could see in the alley's darkness was the remains of a shattered mirror and other miscellaneous garbage that was laying around. Lyle shrugged and murmured, "Eh whatever. I didn't see anything." He walked back out and leaned against the side of a brick wall to catch his breath, keeping his adjacent hand over his shoulder, still able to feel his wound's bitterness from earlier. He let go and allowed his hand to sink into his pocket, retrieving a closed pack of cigarettes he had acquired earlier and a lighter. He ignited the end. Lyle ignited the end of one, resting it on the end of his mouth as he laid his head back to recollect his thoughts. He opened his eyes slightly and peered over at the fuss that he heard from two kids that were gawking in one of the store windows close to him, accompanied by an elder guardian. He watched the two interact with each other, honestly feeling a strong emotion of resentment as well as envy. A low agitated grunt left his throat as well as traces of smoke. I don't understand the barrier we have, even today. Just because not all of us are oh so rich, we're looked down upon as trash. Then, even the best of us start to act like it while others continue to suffer. His eyes glowed with jealousy though he looked away back towards the street. He wasn't upset as much about his own parents as he was as what happened to his siblings. Lyle felt they deserved much better and always tended to regret his decision of placing them in a foster home. His dull eyes raised back up again, trying to avoid thinking about it and he found the perfect substitute. The girl he had swore he spotted has just passed the him and traveled across the street. He raised a skeptical eyebrow, though decided not to pursue her any further. Though he would stay and watch in case she was up to something.