Author Topic: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 12687 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 02:22:42 am »
Skylar McMann
As she passed him, she felt her breath hitch up in her throat, rendering breathing impossible. Then it suddenly came out in a long exhale as he remained where he was and she kept walking, already spotting who she was looking for outside on the cafe patio. As she approached, Luke looked up and gave her a small smile and pushed a drink towards her as she sat down. "You look awful." Skylar stated rather bluntly, taking in his haphazard appearance; pale compared to his normal glow, brown hair messily styled, dark circles under his eyes, and the beginnings of a beard rough on his chin. Luke chuckled and shook his head while stirring his tea absentmindedly while his other hand fidgeted on the table "Just a lot going on." he told her, but something told Skylar that he was holding back, hiding something from her. Sighing, she grabbed his fidgeting hand "Luke. If there's something that needs to be said, just tell me. I'm your sister, you can trust me." Instead of getting a long confession like she had hoped for, he simply grunted and shook his head "Don't worry about it, if I were you I'd be more worried about him." Skylar's gaze followed his pointing finger to the guy standing across the street, this time watching them with a cigarette dangling from his lips.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:10:47 am »

Lyle Walker

He continued to watch through the window and kept his eyes pinned on the girl. Lyle could see another figure with her, though the distance was too far to make out any features on him. The man gave up after a while trying to do so after he had seen their heads turn in his direction. He assumed that they knew of his intentions of watching them though didn't budge to bother to hide it, running his fingers back through his hair so it was out of his face as he waited. As he was waiting, he felt something push him slightly and winced, staring up as a figure in a hooded jacket ran into him. "Watch where you're going," He uttered bitterly to the stranger, not saying anymore than that. Lyle reached in his pocket murmuring something under his breath as the hooded woman had passed though stopped. His pocket where he kept his knife was empty. He stared back in the direction of the girl and narrowed his eyes harshly, that sneak! Think she can just steak my stuff huh? I'll show her. He stepped a bit after her and once the two were close enough to one, he grabbed around their neck, covering their mouth as well as he dragged them ito the darkness of the alley. His anger seemed to take over him and he retrieved his gun, aiming it at her forehead as he yanked the hood off, pausing in dismay. He had now recognized the figure and felt a bit taken a back by the discovery. It was his own half sister,  Alice Madison of the Sisters of Bane.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 09:00:38 am »
That's my app done. Hopefully I'm accepted! xD
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 01:45:17 am »
((Sherlolly Accepted!))

Skylar McMann
She frowned at the guy, but dismissed it with a shrug "Yeah, I saw him on the way over here when I had to climb the fire escape." she told Luke with a sigh "But he hasn't been any trouble.. yet." Her brother nodded, and stared at him with narrowed eyes for a few more seconds before turning back to Skylar. "So, you ready to go?" he asked quietly, his voice oddly going silent towards the end of the sentence. Skylar frowned again at his behavior, but nodded anyways and stood while grabbing her iced coffee off of the table and headed out of the patio area, waiting for Luke before they crossed the street together and then they began to walk towards where Skylar had come from earlier. Then she was suddenly tugged into yet another alleyway, What a hot spot! she thought quickly before yanking her hand away from Luke. "Luke, what was that for?" she snapped, a little frightened by his wary and guilty expression. Her brother sighed and pulled her into a tight embrace "I'm really sorry... I didn't want to do this..." he whispered down into her ear as she felt a sharp prick in her shoulder blade. Crap... He's drugging me! she thought wildly before the drug started to kick in. Soon she could barely stand, slumping into his arms before she completely collapsed. Then it was dark.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 10:06:09 am »

Lyle Walker

Lyle stared in outrage inquiring, "A-alice? What the hell is the meaning of all this?" "I should ask you the same thing," She placed two fingers on the cigarette in his mouth and yanked it out, tossing it to the ground and crushing the end to extinguish the embers, "Smoking is such a bad habit." He tried to hold his tongue so that a few comments wouldn't spill out of him  and attempted again to ask, "You worry about your habits and ill worry about mine. Now tell me what you're doing here. And why you stole my stuff." Alice saw him try to hold in his anger and decided to play with him a bit, "Oh please. I didn't even know it was you. I would have figured my elder brother would be able to prevent someone as cunning as myself from pickpocketing." He went to say something though paused hearing someone coming their way and murmurs, "I'll deal with you later. Right now I'd take cover if i were you. Someone's coming." Lyle quickly shifted over hiding behind a dumpster. He waited a bit before peering over and thinking, Luke? The man spectated the scene that was happening before him, unsure of what was exactly going on. He scanned around to make sure that his sister wasn't anywhere close, though his heart skipped a rapid beat as he heard the sound of a gun cock. His attention fell in the direction where he saw Alice had hid, emerging from the spot to encounter the brotherhood member, "Now, you are going to put her down and leave, before I make both of you 'black out'." Her gaze was cold towards him, seeming ready to  shoot the guy on the spot. Lyle reached at his side for his gun though winced when it was there and cursed under his breath, "Damn it Alice! You stole my gun too?" He kept his eye on the scene, though the other searched around for anything he could use as a weapon around him in case things turned sour.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 01:04:41 pm »
((Sorry I'm slow at posting, my wifi is on and off))
Luke McMann
Luke didn't even have to look up before he drew his glock. "Now you have no business in what I do." He snapped at her, gripping Skylar's shoulders as she mumbled quietly in her drowsiness. "I suggest you move your pretty little butt down this alley so we don't have to take drastic measures." Then he turned to the one who had been trailing them earlier. "You're name. Lyle isn't it? Help me out here and get my sister into the god-dang van." He motioned with the pistol still in his hand.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 02:44:05 pm »
Would it be okay if Alice and Danielle were close friends? If not that's fine ;3

Danielle Harper | Sisters of Bane

A peach flew through the air, up towards the rooftop of a closed shop. It was caught by a brunette, still young, that had a strange device in her other hand. She held the device up to her mouth, taking a long drag of the substance it held. What escaped her lips was a trail of white smoke, too light to be cigarette smoke and it very quickly disappeared into nothingness. Danielle glanced down at her sister who was standing beneath her, shooting her a grin before passing down the device with a quick flick of her wrist. "What do you want?" She called down, stroking the soft yellow and red surface of the fruit in her hand. "Ronny was looking for you. Three of the sisters, including you, haven't been seen in the past twelve hours." Her sister managed to climb up to the rooftop she sat on, a spot she often spent hours thinking there. "Where have you been?" Sarah's voice was demanding, her thin brows furrowed. Danielle laughed, "Places." She said vaguely, taking a bite of the peach. After a few moments of silence, she leaned back to look up at the sky. "Who were the other two?" She questioned. "Alice and Skylar." Sarah's answer was quick, as if she had heard it too many times. Danielle sat up, "Alice? Alice Madison?"

It only took a nod from the fourteen-year-old for her older sister to be standing up and making her way over the rooftop. Danielle preferred to make her way through the city by jumping over roofs and chimneys, for starters it was a lot more fun and there were plenty of shortcuts. Sarah stayed back, however, not wanting to join Danielle on yet another one of her adventures. She held her hand up in a brief wave before jumping down from the roof with ease. After a few miles of jumping and often stumbling, Danielle finally reached the place where she wanted to be. It was situated in one if the busiest streets in the city and was one of her highest points. Peering in amongst the bustling people, she tried to catch sight of a familiar face but so far had found none.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 03:46:44 pm »

Lana Summer - Sisters Of Bane

"That was pathetically adorable."

Family
N/A

Personality
A tad deceiving, Lana's sweet features and large, doe-like eyes give off a friendly approach. Her voice even seems to have a silky tone, but beneath her warm exterior is a cold, sharp personality. Her wicked smile and amusing giggle are often beamed at the presence of a challenge. Fighting is part of her bloodline, and she quite frankly finds it exquisitely pleasing. Trained since birth, her skills outmatch most. Not the strongest of her group, she makes up for what she lacks in bruteness with agility, speed, and intellect. Able to study other's body language and most of the time predict their next move. Her silver-tongue and sharp words silence most. She lacks any companionship, not that she finds solitude far better, she simply has never had a friend, and lacks the knowledge of what it's like. Raised to flourish, she keeps to herself, reading, training.

Description
Soft, sunkissed skin glows against her deep brown eyes that match her long, copper hair. An hourglass, petite figure with a bright smile. She wears bright colors. Dresses, shorts, her outfits usually contradict her personality.

Bio
N/A

Weapon Of Choice
Lana strolls about with her black and silver revolver. An extra hunting knife is stashed in her boot for good measure.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 05:12:34 pm »
(Sure. that's fine with me lol)

Lyle Walker

"And you honestly expect me to let you waltz in and do this to a comrade? Fat chance," Alice snapped back though moved her glare over to Lyle as he came out of the shadows as he was called. He sighed, "Alice just get lost, or she won't be the only one going in the van." "Don't you even think kidnapping someone is the least bit wrong?" Her tone dropped lowly hoping he would stop what he was doing, though he didn't seem phased in the least, "So what? It's not the first thing I've done something wrong." The girl stared in disbelief before murmuring, "No shit there i guess." His hand  grasped tightly around her hand that had the stolen gun as Lyle forced her to the ground. Alice let out a low grunt in pain before pulling the trigger, lodging a bullet straight into the left side of his abdomen. She swallowed guiltily, feeling terrible for doing so after hearing him in pain, though she had no choice. She whispered, "Brother, please stop this nonsense." Lyle held a hand over the wound for a bit before staring back at her. For a moment, he appeared like he would help her up, though turned out to be the opposite. He grasped his hand on her head and began bashing it repeatedly into the ground against the rocky rubble. Alice shut her eyes tightly at the excruciating pain and struggled to get him off, kicking up her knees into his stomach. He got off after the series of impacts began to draw blood and snatched his gun back from her, aiming it and firing directly into her left shoulder before stashing it away and walking over to Luke. His eyes had a cruel unwavering gaze as he murmured to him, "The bitch shouldn't bother us further. If she does, I'll personally take care of her." Lyle grabbed one of the girl's arm to help him carry her to the van, leaving his step sister in the middle of the alleyway, trembling and writhing in pain without a second thought.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 06:42:02 pm »
((Rudely accepted))
Luke McMann
He watched as the scene unfolded before him, and his mind began to drift recalling how the situation they were in at this moment was eerily similar to the one that occurred all those years ago.
"Luke, what's going on?...." Skylar whimpered, clinging to his shirt as he drew his glock; the shouts approaching ever faster now. The young Luke shushed her, almost shaking in fright, he couldn't let them get to his little sister. But as the larger gang rounded the corner wielding wicked blades and guns. "Found you little boy. Now give up, you lost and now you owe us." Thing fingers holding onto his shoulders as Little Skylar tried to hid further behind him. "I d-don't have your payment." He stuttered and the leader sneered. "Alright then." He gave the guys behind him a nod and suddenly the charged, one grabbing him by the arm while another dragged his sister out from behind him. "How about we just take her instead." Skylar shrieked as the guys nails dug into her throat and Luke felt his heart drop "Sky!"
He was aroused from his day dream by the sound of a second gun shot. Them when Lyle helped him carry his sister's dead weight, Luke shot him a grateful glance before dragging the whimpering body towards the awaiting black van.