Author Topic: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 12836 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 04:29:15 am »

Jade turned a corner after walking a couple blocks into an alley way. She still kept her hands in her pocket, her hands covering her knives. She was vulnerable alone but could really care less if the Brotherhood attacked her. Her gaze drifted the length of the alley way. It was quiet. She sighed and walked down the alley, stopping at a dumpster and pulling herself on top of it and sitting cross pegged on the top. Jade pulled out one of her knives and began to scratch the top of the dumpster, carving her intials, J.C.H, on the corner. After a moment of tracing her initials with her finger, she spun her knife in her finger. Jade got slightly careless and pricked the tip of her finger. "Shit.." She mumbled, putting slight pressure on the small slive in her finger. After a couple of minutes the bleeding stopped and she began to make her way back into the street and along the sidewalk.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 04:50:53 am »

Lyle Walker

His eyes narrowed on the girl as he snapped, "If he won't then I happily will shoot. Would be one less annoying bitch to deal with." Lyle already had his hand braced around the handle of his gun in case. Before anyone else could get in another word, he saw their target awaken, looking around drowsily. He didn't answer her question and almost completely ignored she was even awake. The man had returned his glare back to the other woman and uttered coldly, "Like I care what you did to her." He looked over at Luke murmuring, "I'll take care of her, don't worry." He retrieved his gun before narrowing his dull eyes, "I'm not going to bother warning you again. Get out or I'll force you out." He had already planned on getting resistance from the girl and seemed ready to shoot at her.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 12:43:17 pm »

Danielle Harper | Sisters of Bane

The brunette winced as her friend called out her name, falling to her knees. In a matter of seconds, she was down from the roof and crouching next to Alice. "I don't mean to be a burden but you kind helping me up? I-I have a certain someone I have to take care of..." Danielle hopped around to the injured girl's good side and pulled her up as gently as she could, wrapping her arm around Danielle's shoulder. "Sorry I didn't come down faster. That bitch didn't deserve the pleasure of both of our companies at the same time." She chuckled as she took Alice's weight. She took a few tentative steps to get used to the slow rhythm of walking with both of their weights. "Alice, what happened? Who did this to you?" She asked, running her free hand through her bangs.

-Short, sorry-
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 01:01:41 pm »
Skylar McMann
She watched as Luke grumbled in response and then pulled back into the front seat, still keeping an eye on them though. "Lana." she said coldly, glaring at the other sister with annoyance "So nice of you to state the obvious." she could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs biting her wrists as she moved, trying to slip her hand out of one, but instead got a bloody wrist. Also the ropes around her feet were beginning to cut off her circulation as well as give her rope burn. Whoopedy frickin doo. she thought to herself as she looked around the van for a possible escape route. "Bingo." Skylar muttered to herself as she spotted a piece of metal jutting up from the floor. She inched towards it and then began to work on her cuffs, using the wire as a pick.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 01:23:39 pm »

Lana raised a brow, a smile parting her lips as her copper gaze rested on the male with long hair. "I'm sure you will.", she replied, reaching over her shoulder, her eyes never leaving the male as she buckled her seat belt. If her plan was going to work, Skylar would be quick and escape her bounds. Skylar always was known for her smarts, Lana admired that part of her. Lana may have disliked most beings, but Skylar was a part of her group, she was a familiar face. "I hope you two have all day.", she muttered. "So, what's it like living in the wrong millennium, caveman?", she taunted eyeing the long hair upon the male, "Ever heard of a barber shop?" Her eyes flickered down to Skylar, who had begun working at her hands. Hurry, she thought. "Hey.", Lana's eyes rested upon the gun of the male closest to her, "Nice gun, caveman. What is that, a Walther P99?" Her eyes suddenly glimmered with fascination. "Nice, not many have those now adays."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 02:56:13 am »

Lyle Walker

His eyes remained fixated on her, becoming a bit more tense as the insults though retorted sarcastically, "It's dreadful. Back home, a woman would know her place and not be such a smart ass." He scoffed, "And making fun of the length of my hair is pretty low. That's like me teasing about that tramp stamp of yours or the numerous plastic surgeries." The man smirked a bit though rolled his eyes at her next comment, not even bothering to formally reply to that. Instead, Lyle stood up, attempting to grab the woman's arm, yanking her towards the open doors of the van. "I could always give you a demonstration if you want. Though you most likely won't enjoy it." He kept the gun aimed to the side of her head while trying to pull her out.

Alice Madison

Alice seemed a bit relieved when her ally did so and forced a small chuckle, "Well, I woulda killed ya if you came down as well. It wouldn't be worth it for you to have intervened and get injured." The girl gave a small shrug before wincing lightly and sighing at her next question, "N-nothing... It was just a few anonymous brotherhood members. Then she had to waltz in and make it oh so much better." Alice huffed out a sigh though looked down guiltily. She felt horrible since she could not help her other comrade, at least not in her position now. And even worse, she felt betrayal from her attacker. She knew he wasn't exactly a friendly soul to begin with, though she had hoped her could see reasoning. Her head lifted up as she murmured, "They only did so though because I was trying to stop them from taking one of our sisters, Skylar. Though it seems they overpowered me." Her mind began to swirl again as she held her free hand to her forehead as she limped on, biting her lip. "I-I'm sorry that I couldn't stop them..." The girl looked back at the rugged asphalt, feeling ashamed of herself.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 03:14:45 am »
Skylar McMann
After a few moments, Skylar realized that Lana was buying her time to get loose from her bonds and she began to work faster. Then the cuffs let out a faintly audible click and released her wrists. Moving ever so slowly, she felt her hand travel towards her pocket where her Bowie knife was kept, her fingers slipping in and grasping the hard handle. Suddenly she struck out, faster than her brother could react; cutting the ropes she swung her legs around, knocking down Lyle. Then she grabbed a fistful of his long dark hair and sliced clean through it, leaving one side of his head short and spiked. With an evil grin she grabbed Lana out of his grip and pulled her out of the van "See ya losers!" She cried, sprinting towards the Main Street.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 05:04:27 pm »
Hello. I have a female human character who I used to use in FH until the rp died. Is it possible to join this rp?))

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 02:51:15 am »
Hello. I have a female human character who I used to use in FH until the rp died. Is it possible to join this rp?))
Uhhh if you fill out the application then yeah, that's fine with me.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2014, 08:27:31 pm »

Lyle Walker

He had heard a few clicks during his conversation with the girl, though never thought anything of it. Those sort of things he never took into account until after to matter. When the girl was too stubborn to move, he pressed the gun into her, clicking it to attempt to intimidate her to move. Though before he could manage in any other action, he was quite suddenly kicked to the ground. Lyle went to push himself back up and reached for his pistol he had dropped during the impact. Though he was distracted by the action the former kidnappe did, slicing clean off the ends of a large portion of his hair. Rage built in him at the taunting act and he went to lash out a punch to the girl. He quickly collected himself after and called back to Luke, "Damn it, there getting away!" His hand grasped around his walther p99 as he mercilessly fired several rounds at the escapees, hoping to strike them down, though the surging pain from his own gunshot wound threw off the aim of quite a few of the bullets and he felt to his knees, holding his hand over the injury in pain. His eyes narrowed with slight malice, hating the thought of being defeated though sat back up. He ran through his things and retrieved a small aid kit out of his leather bag that was slung around his shoulder. "It's no use. There already long gone thanks to someone putting more effort into stopping them," he huffed bitterly, retrieving a set of tweezers, disinfectant and gauze. The man winced a bit as he pulled the bullet out of him with a careful hand, biting his lip mildly out of pain. As he began to clean the wound, he continued, "So, since that happened. Why don't you bother to explain to me why we needed her? If it's important to the sake of the brotherhood, I'll continue to assist you and doing so. I just need to know why, and it better not be some bullshit reason either after all that trouble." Once he had finished cleaning out the wound, Lyle began laying layer upon layer until it was sufficiently bandaged. A stressed sigh left his throat as he reached in his pocket and retrieved a lighter and cigarette pack. He pulled the last one that was inside the package and lit it, leaning back a bit laxly before shutting his eyes, waiting for Luke's response.