Author Topic: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 12828 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: ))((Brothers and Sisters))(( OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2014, 02:52:38 am »
Luke McMann
The man was getting very frustrated now, as the girl would not seem to leave, at least not without her knife. Leaning over the seat he plucked it out of Lyle's fist and flung it at the girl haphazardly "I would watch your tone little girl. I'm being honest right now, if you don't get out within ten seconds-" he then broke off as he heard her statement referring to his hair "Oi! What's wrong with my hair?! If anyone should be called upon because of their hair it's him!" He protested, pointing at his comrade, then when he caught full sight of what Skylar had done to Lyle's once shoulder length hair, it took all his will power not to giggle. On one side of his head, the hair was cut in jagged spikes, rather uneven and not very aesthetically pleasing.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2014, 04:12:56 am »

Lyle Walker

Lyle watched him do so, not minding to let Luke snatch the knife, even though he wanted to strike the girl himself. He winced though snickered about her comment regarding his comrade's hair and how flustered he got over it, "I'm telling you, longer hair is a turn on for most girls. Not.... whatever those squiggly things you have going on there." The man teased and proceeded on, "Even if your bitch of a sister did try to stylize my hair, it will still grow back out again." He stared smugly at him.

Alice Madison

Alice had gone with her friend back to where the  location of the sisterhood was, though requested to depart for a bit. Many radical thoughts ran though her mind at this moment. She breathed out a heavy side and  continued traversing quietly along the city's stretches of cement. Her feet took a moment to hesitate and she glanced up at the building she had paused in front of her. Alice has registered the place as the orphanage where two of her step siblings were currently residing in. A hopeful thought ran through her subconscious as she made her way through the glass doors over to the counter where an elderly woman was working the front desk. "Hello. I'm here for a visitation with my siblings. There names are Clarissa and Avery Walker." The woman nodded and pointed to one of the doors in the side of the front room. She nodded a grateful thanks before proceeding on in and lightly pressing the door open quietly. The room was occupied by several figures and was quite unexpectedly grand in size. Alice glanced around before she recognized the two figures she was searching for near the corner of the room, sitting down at a desk. The younger boy seemed to be drawing something as the elder girl watched, though soon looked up hearing footsteps and gave off a small smile, "Well isn't this a nice surprise. How have you been, Alice?"

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2014, 05:05:45 am »
Jade snickered. "I'll have to agree with your friend." She said motioning towards the boy who had the glock. "Do something about it." She commented. She frowned when the boy threw her knife and watched it clatter to the ground. "Ruin the blade and you'll be fixing it." She said with a glare then leaned over to pick it up. She grasped the blade and inspected the blade. A scratch was carved on the left side. "Now look, you've scratched. Should of known Brotherhood members would do that." She said with a groan.  Jade turned back to the two guys. "Keep in mind, we sisterhood girls don't take kindly to your type." She hissed. She pointed a blade towards the boy who had thrown her knife. "And you, owe me a new knife." She said throwing so the it lodged in the back of the seat. Jade then turned and began to make her way back towards the street.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2014, 02:46:37 pm »

Lana raised a brow, "Ha, I doubt it." She replied playfully. "Now come on, let's fix your ass up. I-"

The sound of yelling caught her attention, and peering back around the corner, a frown forming on her lips. " you have got to be kidding me.", she muttered. "What kind of idiot goes after them alone for no reason.", she groaned, motioning for Skylar to come look at the sister that tossed a knife at the van, before walking away.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2014, 09:03:46 pm »
((Sorry I haven't been responding, I've been sick for a while now and have been miserable. I couldn't find the energy to post. Sorry their so short.))
Luke McMann
The boy frowned at Lyle and tugged on his hair "Whatever. I think it looks fine" he then turned the key in the ignition and started the car "So to the base or do you have your own place?"

Skylar McMann
Skylar laughed and then followed Lana, looking around the corner, "What an idiot..." She rolled her eyes, but then looked at the sun "It's time we headed back to the base." She gave her a nod "You coming?"

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 12:33:39 pm »
On my phone.]]

Jade caught a few words and two girls looking at her. She rolled her eyes and turned the other way. "If you two think I'm an idiot, how would I have gotten out ofthere alive?" Shecalled back to them as she continued walking. "And believe me, It's not just luck."

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2014, 06:52:16 am »

Lyle Walker

He smirked, a bit satisfied and shrugged leaning back and closing his eyes, "Eh. The base I suppose. " He leaned his head back, "As long as we don't run into anymore idiotic bitches, I'm good. I don't even know how i was able to hold back during all that." Lyle shrugged and grazed his fingers lightly where he was shot earlier. The pain wasn't as bad as it had been previously, though it still had a nasty burn to it. It left him quite silent for once in thought as the two were on their way driving back.

Alice Madison

The sister smiled only faintly and sat down next to her two half siblings, "Alright I guess. How about you two?" "Eh, well we're doing. That's a good thing right?" Clarissa chuckled and looked back down to where her brother was still doodling. Alice smiled, "Can I see?" The little boy nodded quietly though passed over the paper to her to see. The drawing looked pretty crudely done compared to most artists, though wasn't necessarily bad. She tilted her head a bit confused at all the semi stick figures that were drawn and asked, "Who are all these people?"Avery glanced up and smiled lightly, "Our family. See? That one's me, there's you, sis, brother and mama and papa. I didn't know what the others looked like so I just guessed." She seemed a bit worried by the drawing though breathed out a small sigh and smiled, "I see. I vaguely remember them myself. Maybe someday we can all go see them." Clarissa nodded, "Would be a nice fairytale, wouldn't it?" Alice dipped her head down in agreement though she knew only her step sister and herself knew the truth. Before she could think much more about it, the girl winced a bit covering over her injured shoulder, really need to get it looked at when i get back. But for now, I might as well enjoy what I can. "Yea. Well I have a few hours to kill here, so what do you two want to do?"

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »
Luke McMann
The boy growled lightly to himself and started the car, frustrated that they hadn't caught Skylar. The van rumbled to life and he jerked the steering wheel and the old black vehicle veered right, out of the alleyway and towards the street. Traffic was mild on the way back, and soon they arrived at the compound where the high chain link fence surrounded what seemed like a small concrete building. He pulled through the gates with a small nod to the security guard and then parked the van in the small parking lot, "What level? I'm in basement 10." he asked, hitting the down button on the elevator.

Skylar McMann
Skylar jumped slightly as the phone in her back pocket buzzed. She quickly swiped it out of her pocket and looked at the message that had popped up on her screen ALERT #19403; Computer PIN accessed. "Shit!" hurrying she retied her loose shoe lace and then began to run, her sneakers sliding on the semi-wet concrete. Quickly unlocking the door to a seemingly normal apartment building, she hurried up the stairs and shoved past the half asleep guard who was positioned on the 3rd flight of stairs. Skylar burst into her dorm, her fists clenching at the sight before her. "OUT! Get OUT!" she screamed at the red head who had been trying to get into her room for many weeks now. Sitting in the girl's lap was Skylar's black PC, but it was ripped out of her hands as Skylar furiously took it away. Thankfully, the girl hadn't caused too much damage, just disabled a few firewalls.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2014, 02:54:39 am »
(I'll reply soon :D)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2014, 03:05:54 am »

Lila

Gender | Female
Society | Sisterhood
Age | 20
Family| Younger Brother - Dillon(Lost)
Personality | Lila can be silly and serious at the same time. She is very outgoing and a bit sarcastic. She's rude. Lila can become pretty violent when angered and when she is upset. She'll speak for herself and will sometimes lash out.
Bio | She lost her brother when she was 15 they were seperated. She belives him to be in the Brotherhood. (More revealed in rp)
Weapon(s) of choice | Any type of weapon. Even a baseball bat.