Author Topic: "Bad thinking, Blue Color Kills"~ Post-Apocalypse roleplay  (Read 11043 times)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: "Bad thinking, Blue Color Kills"~ Post-Apocalypse roleplay
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 12:06:25 am »
Simon Louis Micheales

"Is that enough to stop them? Is anything good enough to stop them? I had to shoot one in the head. Twice. for it to even slow down." Simon questioned, seeing as this girl had the answer for everything. It also brought back the memory of earlier this week when he saw a badly infected one, and it's strength and speed were immense compared to the others. But the low whine from Daphie and the rumbling of his stomach reminded him that he would soon have to cut the conversation short and go out scavenging for supplies and most importantly- food. He slung his Ak47 so that it rested at his hip, and his skythe-like hunting knife, it's jagged fish-filet tipped blade itched upon his thigh. It was the need to go out, run, kill some of those blue creatures. It wasn't a good feeling.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 08:16:47 am »
Caitlyn Winchester

"I'll think of something. There always is a way." shrugging even more, she threw a worried gaze at the end of the street, where loud roar-like yell came from. "They're already looking for food..." sighing weakly, the girl stretched out her arms, just in case she'll need to shoot one of them. "Oh, and aim for the heart. They still are humans, but mutated a bit." explaining quietly, blonde leaned down to pat Michaelis on neck, for him to get up.

After the 'yell' echoed through the street, Lorden quickly flied up in air, scanning the area if they are close. For their luck - none of them were dangerously close. But he still kept his presence up in air. Michaelis that moment froze, it's big, yellow orbs focused on the alley which led to another street. They both got tensed.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:21:00 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:34 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 12:09:11 pm »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 02:52:04 pm »
Simon Louis Micheales

Simon shrugged off her statements with a light grunt and casual roll of his shoulders. The butt of his gun was tucked near his side, and the tip was hanging somewhere against his ankle. "I assume you're right." Simon said with a light smile, although his narrowed brown eyes read that he didn't really believe her.

Bagheera rose from his seated position and turned towards the alleyway, swaying against the rope that held him here. Daphie stuck beside Simon, however, she looked alert and awake. Maybe even a bit scared. "Shall we?" He questioned towards Caitlyn without turning his head from the alleyway. Simon switched off th safety and aimed his gun upright as he inched near the alleyway. [ short, sorry ]

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 03:30:09 pm »
Caitlyn Winchester

"Yes, of course." Giving him a faint nod, she slowly stretched her neck, rising her arms where the gun was. Ramming the edge on her shoulder, she quickly gripped the beginning of it, pressing her finger on the trigger, getting the top of in her eye sight.

Cait' began to move forwards, Michaelis couldn't resist on going in the front of the group. As a leader, he scouted the area first, rushing around the cars like he would hide somewhere in savanna fields, hunting his prey. First, they went into the alleyway, just to cross the streets in case the blue creatures would fly towards the survivors. For second, Cait' thought that she needs some grenades for her safety, but the time is running and better not waste it.

As she crossed the alleyway, her gun pointed at the deer herd in distance. As she noticed them, they began to move aside, more like they wanted to cross the small alley that was a short cut on crossing the streets. "Come on." muttering quietly to Simon which was more like behind her, she began to move towards the herd which was now leaving the area. Blue creatures will run after them, so they need to be on alert.

((It's alright. We all have those 'I have no idea what to write' times.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:00:20 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 03:56:16 pm »
Simon Louis Micheales

Simon followed after Caitlyn, his gun aimed and ready. He didn't know how to assess the situation, so he awaited alert and ready; firing on her call. "Ready when you are." He muttered under his breath. Bagheera followed ahead, prowling low behind his owner, and Daphie behind Bagheera.  Neither would attack without command.

[writer's block.. oh joy.]

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:06 pm »
Caitlyn Winchester

Michaelis zoomed past the car, stopping when his orbs noticed the group of those blue creatures rush after their herd. "Damn it." Cait' muttered with annoyance, looking around for any food shop that they could use. There was one a bit further away, more like a massive mall full of everything. There weren't any windows as well, so that could be good place to hide for like 30 mins, just to make sure they will go away with food Cait' wanted to get.

Lowering her presence down, she began to quietly rush towards another cars, just in case there will be one of them scouting. She as well didn't heard Lorden to 'scream' for them, but she saw his presence to circle around the group. Feeling urge of adrenaline, she pushed herself forwards, closer and closer towards the mall. Cait' could hear those creatures to yell for the prey they all got, they were distracted, now is the chance to get some food.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 09:21:26 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 03:17:18 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2014, 09:30:13 am »
Caitlyn Winchester

Cait' silently ran towards the door, reaching for the handler which was left untouched when the same second Cait' heard shootings in the alleyway. Her gun pointed directly at the sound which came from not very long distance. The alley was close, but it's not in this street. She still kept a good look on the alley, noticing few figures to crawl from the alley, Cait' threw a frown towards the object that they were hiding behind.

Quickly turning around, she gripped on the handler, eyeing the street where the blue things might come from. The door was locked, that's when she grabbed her knife and stuck it into the key hole, moving it all around until she heard a clicking sound. Quickly opening the door, Cait' dove in first, getting her gun out and flashlight which came from her backpack. Michaelis ran after the girl, scouting the area if no one is there. Lorden just let out loud nose, telling that person with two dogs are close and 'Blue Walkers' are coming. They noticed Cait' and Simon, as well their pets.
In-game - Orchee