Author Topic: A Night to Remember | Horror Prom RP | Open and Accepting  (Read 17627 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: A Night to Remember | Horror Prom RP | Open and Accepting
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 08:45:33 pm »

Hugo Claywoods
"Let's do this."

Personality: Hugo is a serious, to-the-point guy. But he made an exception for the prom. He is waiting to ask someone out, yet when someone brings up the subject, he will change it quickly. He won't tell who he'll ask out, but he is excited for it.
History: No thanks :I
Appearance Hugo has a fair complexion and Black hair. He has green eyes. Hugo isn't too special in the height department, but has bulked up his muscles thanks to a combination of the wrestling team and football team.
Tux:

Shoes:

Boutonniere:

Mask:
Crush: None, will probably change soon
Bf/Gf: None
Date: None
S.O: Straight
Fears: Death, Being ignored or neglected, spiders, being alone in a dark hallway
Extra: Tension

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 10:07:56 pm »

Ingi
"Just be yourself and who you want to be."

Personality: Ingi is very intelligent, and she strives to do the best she possibly can in school, often offering to do tasks for the teachers and studying much more than needed. Ingi can often become stressed when under pressure, and due to her sticking to the saying to start what you finish, she often has lots of different projects to do at once that she is set on finishing. Ingi doesn't have very many friends, but that doesn't bother her much, since she usually doesn't like to get involved in the drama that comes with friends. She is friendly to almost everyone she meets, and doesn't hold grudges for a long time. Sometimes, she can be quite negative about things.
History: Ingi could tell you.
Appearance: Ingi has peach skin, and is quite skinny and slightly taller than average. Neat, brushes brown hair falls a little past her shoulders, and she usually keeps it down or in a bun. She has brown-orange eyes and usually wears some glasses. (Not featured in picture) Makeup isn't exactly appealing to her, and she rarely wears it, only for special occasions/parties.
Prom dress:

Shoes

Accessories:

Hair:

Corsage:

Mask:

Crush: None at the moment
Bf/Gf: OPEN
Date: None at the moment.
S.O: Straight
Fears:
-Failing a test
-Losing a friend/loved one
-Spiders
-People much larger than her
Extra: Tension

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: A Night to Remember | WIP
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 11:01:06 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 02:53:58 pm »
(I will make another guy if we don't have enough ^^)

Lillian
"You don't know what you have until it's gone away for good."

Lillian sat at the lunch table. She was so excited! The prom was less than 12 hours away. Lillian had collected all the things she needed; A beautiful blue prom dress, Silvery white shoes, A gorgeous blue corsage, a sapphire necklace, and had the perfect hairdo. Now all she needed was a date. Lillian had spent the last few days looking at the boys, and which would be the perfect prom date. But now all she had to do was wait for someone to ask her. Lillian began to eat her lunch, which she had packed herself. Lillian began to wonder what the prom place would look like. They had been shown pictures, and it was beautiful. And it also made her want to see it more.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: A Night to Remember | WIP
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 04:01:38 pm »
Crush: Damien Abilard (ifthatsokay)
((Sure, I'm perfectly fine with it. ^^))

Damien Abilard
"Some of those who think they're funny are sometimes the only one laughing."

Damien slumped over, his eyes still groggy as he looked around. It was roughly lunchtime, sure, though he was still tired. That's the last time, He thought, putting his hand to his face before getting out his lunch. The last time you're staying up late on a school night. He gave a nod to himself, yawning. Soon after those thoughts, he pushed his sandwich into his mouth - it was probably the only part of his meal that he made, and liked.
His blue-gray eyes looked around the large room with his mouth stuffed to the brim. There were a few who he could ask, those who caught his eye, but he was unsure at how they'd react towards him; he might've been "the perfect guy" to some, but a lot of those he originally wanted to ask seemed to already have dates. He should've been quicker. Prom seemed like a dreadful activity, in his mind atleast. I have everything ready, except the date... He gave a sigh, once more trying to look around the room for a date. He opened his mouth, after swallowing of course, as if to say something, but quickly closed it before he felt like he'd embarrass himself. A smaller amount of girls came to mind as he did so, the same worry caressed him.
Do I even need a date? Let's be honest, He thought, putting the rest of his sandwich in his mouth. I'm going either way, date or not. He lightly wrinkled his nose at the thought, but he realized that it was true. He was going either way. He felt a little pressured to ask anyone, though he stood up after finishing off his sandwich and glanced around once more. Maybe I could ask Julia or Callista...? They might say no, but it's worth the try. He thought, contemplating on who he should ask first.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 04:34:05 pm »

Ingi

Ingi entered the lunchroom, setting her tray down at an empty table. It was obvious she was smiling, but she was biting her lip as she tried to hide it. It was just that the prom was coming very soon, and she was quite excited. Her clothing was already picked out, so even if she didn't have a prom date she would still go.    Taking a bite into an apple, she examined the room, thinking about if there was anyone who would possibly ask her. Don't be too hopeful, she told herself, knowing that she wasn't one of the most popular kids there, nor was she the prettiest.

Her thoughts wandered over to her clothing for the prom. A brown and pink dress with a green necklace. She had even picked out a nice hairstyle she wanted, nothing she had was too fancy though. Just fancy enough to wear to prom.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 07:27:40 pm »

Callista Henley
"No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel."

The familiar drone of chat comforted Callista as she emerged from her last class before lunch. She dug her hand into her pocket, feeling for the coins she needed to buy lunch. Sighing, she pulled her hand out of her pocket with nothing. Looks like she would have to go without. "Hey, Calli!" A voice caused her to grit her teeth and force a smile, turning round to face her 'friend', Joy. Joy was the type of girl that owned everything under the sun that was pink. "Are you excited for the prom? I am so excited. Do you have a date yet? Is Damien gonna ask you?" A flush crept up on Callista's cheeks as she glanced around her to make sure no one heard. "Shut up, Joy." She hissed, dragging the girl to a nearby table. She was excited for the prom, no one had stopped talking about it for months and it was tonight.

Chewing on her bottom lip, Callista rested her head in her hand. She had chosen her dress a few weeks in advance, it had been the perfect one for her; it was beautiful yet simple. Normally, looks didn't matter to her, but like any other girl, for the prom she wanted to look her best. She glanced around the lunch hall, she was quite proud of the fact that she knew most people despite the fact that she had only joined the school six months ago.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 11:26:21 pm »

Julia
"Don't judge a book by it's cover, do it by it's description."

It was the most exciting day of her life, but who will Julia go to prom with? She has been asking herself this question all day. Julia sat at the lunch table next to her friends, she got the usual. A chicken patty burger. She ate it looking at all the boys, two caught her attention. They were named Damien and Hugo. However she had to choose which of the boys she liked better.

"Who do you think will ask you?" She jumped startled. "Vanessa, do you really think that I know?" She emphasised a little on that. Vanessa was basically her sister. They met in daycare, and have been besties since. "Well either way, it's fine with me. I like Derek." Of course, her boyfriend. "Really?" Julia rolled her eyes. "Who knew you were gonna go to prom with your boyfriend?" She was using her sarcastic tone. We laughed and were really excited for the night to come.
Jikoo

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 06:10:27 am »
Bump--

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 12:04:14 am »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:53:52 am by SereneHope »

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.