Author Topic: "We Own this City!" |Teen Post-Apocalypse| Open and Accepting!  (Read 13903 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "We Own this City!" |Teen Post-Apocalypse| Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 04:42:38 pm »
On phone so no picture))

Rumble rolls her eyes at the girl's hostility. She got that a lot.  She watches them leave and shrugs. She isn't entirely interested in them so she puts her earphones back in and turns on the song "I Love Rock and Roll" by Brittany Spears. She sings with it outloud and rather badly. She wanders down the street, Gribble following her aimlessly. After a few moments, the girl becomes board and starts jumping over walls and dumpsters, throwing in a few flips every now and again. Gribble following her every move.

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 07:29:45 pm »
(Thank you!)

Analyse Lawson

"You don't get another chance; Life is no Nintendo game."

Although it was day, everything seemed dull. No life seemed to be seen, from where she was - the only movement seeming to be from the odd deer which seemed to have ventured in to the city. Seeing as everywhere was slowly turning in to a jungle. Her home being the only place which was well maintained, having her there to constantly tear off the vines and all the other plants which seemed to cover the buildings. She enjoyed sitting atop the balcony of her home, looking over the barren city, rarely seeing people pass by. Although, she was guessing nature was taking back which was rightfully theirs. Before man ruined everything. Even though many would see the plants and such as 'horrible' she had her own opinion. And she thought it looked quite beautiful. Soon they'd be swinging from vines like Tarzan had from one of her favourite animated movies - the image of that causing her to chuckle to herself. Just imagine; running through a forest like city, swinging from vines and climbing buildings and trees. Clothes only made out of small amounts of material, and nature roaming freely. What a sight that would be ey? Despite her thoughts and wild imagination, she knew this wasn't likely and was probably one of the most rare things which could happen around here. But, thinking these things helped her keep her mind busy and entertained. Remembering things from her childhood and having her companion was the only things preventing her from going insane.

The thoughts and dreams were short lived though, and she was soon knocked out of the imaginary world which she had pictured by her head. A sudden nudge from Kamikaze caused her to turn her attention on the large dog which sat beside her on the balcony, his cranium placed under her hand. Allowing a smile to form at her lips, Analyse ran her hand over the dogs head several times, then pulling him in a little she smiled. "We'll be alright boy, won't we?..." she chuckled, giving the dog a few rough pats before pushing herself up on to her feet, brushing off her black jeggins she looked down at her black and tan companion. Narrowing her eyes a little, she nodded with a smile - then gesturing towards the railing which would drop them in to the garden. However, that route wouldn't be taken, and instead she attempted to fool the dog. You could say it was a 'game' they'd play. Propelling, she turned and ran up one of the walls, seeing as the gap wasn't too big, she was able to get atop with a simple jump. Kaze being trained at this, was also able to draw himself up on to the roof of the house. The two made their way across before coming to the edge. With a quick jump, the lass tucked herself in and rolled across the top of the garage - then jumping off of that. Looking back, it only took the dog a second to leap down onto the garage, then on to the ground beside his master. Kneeling down she kissed the dogs head "You're a good boy, lets go!" she encouraged. And with that the duo set off in to the city - making her way through the black, metal railings which were twice to three times the size of her, then walking along side the wall which surrounded her home. Now at a light jog, the two made their way into the centre of the city.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 05:44:55 am »

Jace Sterling Garren
"I'm not dying, not until I've made my story."

Killian Alan Garren
"If only I could tell you."

Silence plagued the world around the two brothers, one purely for the lack of life, another for other reasons. Killian's hearing and speech never bothered him, however Jace was a seperated story. Not much of one to play the years following the incident, he took on a much colder and distant reaction, taking Killian's protection into his own hands. Now, not much had changed aside from a step up in Jace's guard for Killian. Walking along in silence, Jace kept his eyes glued to the ground. Killian, however, took in his surroundings excitedly. Shifting his backpack further onto his shoulder, Jace began to sign to Killian, "We should have enough dried meat to last-"

Killian skipped forward, smiling towards the rubble and buildings ahead. "Can we run now?" he signed. Jace slowed to a stop, glancing behind Killian, before simply stating, "No.", not bothering to sign. Furrowing his brow, Killian awaited stubbornly for a reason. Annoyed and ready to continue, Jace pointed towards the shrapnel and metal poles sticking from the debris. "You reslly think a broken leg is what we need?" he signed.

"I want to run, please."

With sudden realization, The annoyance washed from Jace's expression. He lifted his head, staring concetratedly at the distant buildings. Lifting his hands, he silently signed,  "There's someone in the building beside us." Killian's eyes widened, but with the shake of his head, Jace silenced him. "Count to three..then run." Killian's eyes grew weary with confusion, where was he to run. And suddenly,  he missed his count off. The war cry sounded as the figure lunged from the depths of the shadows. Just as a second being leaped past the shattered window of the building,  Jace leaped forward, shoving Killian towards the debris to which he recovered and ran for. By the time Killian found safety within a useless vehicle, Jace had been cut along the brow with a small blade which he know wielded. Shoving one of the aside, Jace rammed his shoulder into the other, pinning him against a nearby brick wall. With one solid movement, he sent the knife deep into his stomach. As quickly as he had pinned the first, the second recovered and snatched Jace away from the car. Pain radiated through his head as he dodged and ducked each blow the boy swung. Suddenly, he lurnched forward, uppercutting Jace's jaw. He stumbled backwards, before watching as the boy charged. With a simple sidestep, he pinned the boy against the wall once more. This time with a few bloody blows, the boy fell silent and heavily to the ground. Bloodied and bruised, Jace growled to himself, glancing about for Killian. As usual, he lifted a hand, signaling for Killian to remain hidden, at least for now. Jace leaned his back against the wall, his head falling lazily against it'd chilled texture. It provided partial comfort for his nauseated mind.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 01:27:48 pm »

Victoria "Lilith" Wilde
"I'm That B*itch You Can't F*ck With"

Application:
Name: Victoria "Lilith" Wilde.

Personality: Lilith is tend to be mroe of a seductive and strict personality. She is more of a psycho than easy-going, likes to manipulate her enemies just to get something she desires. Tend to be more of a hard-to-get play style, she is less of a friendly person, more of a offending, vicious Lady. Grown up and told to be more of a Leader -she is nowadays-, Lilith ain't much of a dramatic person. Never runs after someone or likes to fix their problems. Ever since the epidemic struck the world, Lilith wants no friends or relationships, but tends to make more enemies, "It makes everything more fun~".

History: Grown up in a rich family, Victoria wasn't that sweet child her parents thought she will be. Due to her very beautiful characteristics, she was a true devil inside. Tend to break everything that comes in her way, she was mostly hated by the cleaning ladies. When Isaac was born, she didn't feel the bond a sister would. She barely talked to her, most of the time she avoided him. At the age of 14, Victoria was allowed to go to school, home schooling was a pain, since the girl never went outside apart form her backyard. In school she was once again hated by the grown-ups, but loved by bad kids. That's how she decided to shave the side of her head at the age of 16, appearing more of a threat to any living or dead being. Mastering basic skills of parkouring, tought by others she became an incredible parkour girl. Some drug dealers tought her how to use knife, kill a person and flee without leaving any trails. These skills she uses nowadays, a real threat to any survivor.

Weapon(s): Two army knives she got by killing an army soldier. Light-weighted, very good for quick attacks, perfect for throwing.

Companion(Dog): None.

Other: Run Free.
Possible history and personality changes.
Clothing:

Isaac "Loki" Wilde
"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."
Application:
Name: Isaac "Loki" Wilde.

Personality: Apart from his sister Victoria, Isaac is a soft-hearted and nice guy to be friends with. Tend to be less aggressive and threatening alike his sister, he is very talkative and easy-going. Known to be loyal and brave teenager, he would risk his life for those he loves. Calm and mostly quiet, he would like to make friends, not to be alone. He's not a wimp, liar or a traitor. Protective and the one who likes to cheer up bad moments.

History: When Isaac was born, his sister barely looked at him like she would at her brother. From time to time he wanted to talk to her, like when eating breakfast or dinner. He never understood why was she pushing him away, he barely understood why was she acting such way. His parents would say that they are proud of Isaac, but he never liked the attention he got from the cleaning ladies and his parents. When he began to go to school, he mostly got picked at due to his nerdy looks. Gladly, Victoria helped him from time to time, and he was happy she did, but when epidemic struck the city, he felt more bond to her than he ever did.

Weapon(s): A knife that he is still learning on how to use.

Companion(Dog): N/A.

Clothing:

Both of them slowly walked up the emergency stairs, as the lift wasn't working anymore. Both of them walked in silence, only the echoing sound of their foot hitting the cement was what they heard, apart from deep inhales and few groans due to many stairs. Though, Loki wasn't very tired walking up into 10th floor, but after that he felt tired. He kept on thinking about that same girl who came out from the subway station, now knowing that they have neighbors living just across the street, but he wasn't much interested in knowing more about people who surround him.

Within the sound of shooting, both of the reacted quickly to it and made their ways up to the lower floor where was the nearest window. Quickly pushing themselves onto it, the view that they saw was just an empty street, afar - a person standing near a body that he seemingly just shot. Neither of them fell for words or for with a want to investigate what happened. They came in cross with things like these quite often and this one didn't surprise them anymore. "Come on," Lilith said quietly, walking up few stairs, quickly taking a glance over her shoulder at Loki slowly stepping away from the window.

Soon they made their ways up the top floor, both a bit exhausted. After the epidemic stroke the city, walking up 25 floors was like sport for them, just walking not running. While in childhood, Isaac was told by his father that walking up the stairs to 25th floor will increase your stamina and train your muscles, that's why Isaac since childhood always walked up the stairs with his father always next to him. With this memory, Isaac fell silent when they reached the penthouse, with a sigh he walked in and quickly headed into the balcony just to glance down at the street, noticing that the man wasn't alone after all. Though, Loki didn't say anything, he just watched from above.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:49:30 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 05:13:13 pm »
Well my phone deleted the five paragraph post I had ready so I'll post when I get onto my laptop ;n; ))

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 07:28:19 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 10:02:16 pm »

Analyse Lawson

"You don't get another chance; Life is no Nintendo game."

As she wondered down the street, Ana hummed the song 'Forever Young' in her head - tapping at her leg to make a quiet beat whilst nodding her head. The lasses run had slowed down in to a walk once she reached the city. Kamikaze seeming to have stopped also, now walking at his masters heels. His tail swaying as if nothing seemed to bother him. Although, they didn't really have anything to worry about at the moment. No one seemed to be around, so there was no threat to them for now. Taking a sharp turn down an alley, the lass stopped her humming and went quiet. Something seemed strange. It was too quiet, yet things seemed rather uneasy. At this point, Kaze seemed a little uneasy, his head tilted up as he looked towards the roof of the buildings - lips quivering as he quietly snarled. For a moment she seemed a little confused, however his agitation and aggression was soon revealed. Two figures seemed to leap over the buildings just above their heads. Narrowing her eyes she shook her head "It's alright Kaze, they seemed to be after something else..." she shrugged, the dog now stopping his growls but remaining uneasy. Soon enough the lass was out of the dark alley and in to the open streets, remaining still the glanced around. It sure was lonely out here. However, Kamikaze seemed to have let out a bellowing growl and bolted off around the corner. "Get back here!" she called after the dog. 'Ugh' she'd mutter before chasing after her companion around the corner. Her feet beating at the ground once again.

Coming around the corner, she skidded to a halt - her head tilted as she looked at a bloke in the distance, sat pressed against a wall with two bodies at his side - the figures seeming to roll around a little. Ugh yes, those two. She could remember having a run in with the two lads a previous day, she recognised them by their clothes. Bitter folk they were. "Hello?" she called, taking a few paces forward, hoping not to frighten the lad. Although, Kaze probably already did that since he was now rather close to the lad, but his face seemed to be directed towards one of the lads who seemed to have attempted to get up - saliva dripping from the canines maw as he snapped at the lads face, forcing him to stay down. "I'd stay down if you know what's good for you!" she snapped, an edge in her voice as she signalled for the dog to stop. And obediently he did, but he remained at the blokes side in case he tried to pull any stunts. Looking at the other on the floor, a pool of blood seemed to have spilt from his throat - this one a lot more motionless. Nodding her head she smiled "Good job, want help?" she questioned, still quite a distance from the lad, but her hand was now held out in case he took it. Her machine gun - which was silenced - hung from her shoulder, the knife in a pocket on the strap. Waiting patiently, she allowed her gaze to fall on the two lads now and then. But they weren't going any where fast.

However, the silence was soon broke as a bellowing shout echoed from the distance 'giant wave' she repeated several times in her head. It took a while for the lass to click on - it was happening. Looking through the many streets, she was able to see the beach through the long streets and roads. The womans eyes widen as she looked down at Kamikaze, the dog seemed to look at her also - his hackles raised as he began to growl. Tapping her foot against the ground feeling a little impatient, she looked down at the lad "Um, there seemed to be a... wave heading our way..." she mumbled, pointing down one of the near by streets. Analyse remained by the unknown males side though, waiting for his answer. Sure she was unsocial at times, but she wasn't going to just leave someone who appeared injured and who was likely to be drowned by the oncoming wave.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:32 am »

Jace Sterling Garren&Killian Alan Garren
"I'm not dying, not until I've made my story."
"If only I could tell you."

Killian slid out of the car's remaining innards, his feet crunching against the loose gravel and stone as he approached his resting brother. Jace's eyes remained closed as Killian came to a stop a few feet away, watching Jace's rising and sinking chest. The sun reflected off of the trails of blood dribbling down and across Jace's face and neck. The sudden appearance of a figure went unnoticed until the canine approached. Killian glanced between the nearing dog and Jace, awaiting commands nervously. Finally, with Jace remaining quiet, Killian gave in to his fear and backed up. He returned to the car's side, awaiting behind its safety. Jace finally cracked his eyes open, glancing at the dog that bared it's teeth. He reacted none, watching it carelessly until Killian grunted in fear at it's sudden growls. "Get the dog away or I'm going to sink a bullet in it's neck." Jace called out, his voice cold and low. He tapped the gun against his shin, glancing at Killian as he took a step out from the car. "Stay there, Killian." He called out, signing along with his words. As the girl called the dog off, Jace turned his attention back to the sky, resting his head back. Yet, as he had assumed, the girl did not leave. She offered help, which he did not need. He needed alcohol, maybe even a good victim to take his anger out on, but not help. Killian once again stepped out, "Killian!" Jace ordered. Immediately, Killian backed up again. He finally glanced the girls way, noticing her consistent presence. She was thin, but muscular for her size. Her long hair and narrowed eyes matched her awaiting stance. Finally, Jace pushed to his feet. He turned his back to the girl, approaching The car Killian stood behind. He only turned once the girl spoke once more. His brow raised at her words, a wave? The sudden warning was emphasized as the ground began to vibrate beneath his feet. Crashes echoed through the buildings and instantly, he grabbed Killian's shirt. "That's our que to leave. And I suggest you do the same." He growled, shoving Killian towards a nearby building wall as if he was a mere ragdoll. Following orders, Killian swiftly began climbing, using windows and ledges to ascend the height of the building. Jace followed, his movements fluid like water. Like a massive wall, the water slammed around the corners, closing in on the building. Just as the water collided beneath their feet, they reached the roof. Jace peered over the edge, watching the water crash below them. "Come, the building might not hold for long. We'll head for the market, their walls are thick." he signed and stated to Killian, who remained close to his side.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 01:59:39 pm »

Victoria "Lilith" Wilde
"I'm That B*itch You Can't F*ck With"

Application:
Name: Victoria "Lilith" Wilde.

Personality: Lilith is tend to be mroe of a seductive and strict personality. She is more of a psycho than easy-going, likes to manipulate her enemies just to get something she desires. Tend to be more of a hard-to-get play style, she is less of a friendly person, more of a offending, vicious Lady. Grown up and told to be more of a Leader -she is nowadays-, Lilith ain't much of a dramatic person. Never runs after someone or likes to fix their problems. Ever since the epidemic struck the world, Lilith wants no friends or relationships, but tends to make more enemies, "It makes everything more fun~".

History: Grown up in a rich family, Victoria wasn't that sweet child her parents thought she will be. Due to her very beautiful characteristics, she was a true devil inside. Tend to break everything that comes in her way, she was mostly hated by the cleaning ladies. When Isaac was born, she didn't feel the bond a sister would. She barely talked to her, most of the time she avoided him. At the age of 14, Victoria was allowed to go to school, home schooling was a pain, since the girl never went outside apart form her backyard. In school she was once again hated by the grown-ups, but loved by bad kids. That's how she decided to shave the side of her head at the age of 16, appearing more of a threat to any living or dead being. Mastering basic skills of parkouring, tought by others she became an incredible parkour girl. Some drug dealers tought her how to use knife, kill a person and flee without leaving any trails. These skills she uses nowadays, a real threat to any survivor.

Weapon(s): Two army knives she got by killing an army soldier. Light-weighted, very good for quick attacks, perfect for throwing.

Companion(Dog): None.

Clothing:

Isaac "Loki" Wilde
"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."
Application:
Name: Isaac "Loki" Wilde.

Personality: Apart from his sister Victoria, Isaac is a soft-hearted and nice guy to be friends with. Tend to be less aggressive and threatening alike his sister, he is very talkative and easy-going. Known to be loyal and brave teenager, he would risk his life for those he loves. Calm and mostly quiet, he would like to make friends, not to be alone. He's not a wimp, liar or a traitor. Protective and the one who likes to cheer up bad moments.

History: When Isaac was born, his sister barely looked at him like she would at her brother. From time to time he wanted to talk to her, like when eating breakfast or dinner. He never understood why was she pushing him away, he barely understood why was she acting such way. His parents would say that they are proud of Isaac, but he never liked the attention he got from the cleaning ladies and his parents. When he began to go to school, he mostly got picked at due to his nerdy looks. Gladly, Victoria helped him from time to time, and he was happy she did, but when epidemic struck the city, he felt more bond to her than he ever did.

Weapon(s): A knife that he is still learning on how to use.

Companion(Dog): N/A.

Clothing:

Isaac watched the two get approached by a brunette, by the turn of both of their heads Loki tried to see what was taking their attention. He quickly looked up at the huge wave approaching and in silence he slowly backed off the railing. "Close the windows..." he said quietly before with a shake of his he rushed in, quickly gripping onto a small handler above the balcony door, sliding down a huge metal door before he shut the glass door. "Close the windows!" Isaac yelled at the top of his lungs just to heard more metal blocks slide down the metal blockages.  Doing the same with the rest of the windows, Isaac rushed into the kitchen, grabbing an emergency bag full of food and clothes that they might need before both of them lashed out form the penthouse, running down to the second floor.

They barged through the door that led to more rooms of the hotel, both of them ran into the last one in the hallway before they shut the door and placed wooden blockages on the windows before they managed to push some furniture in front. This hadn't been the first time the wave is coming, the top of the building had survived many waves but any time it could crumble down. That's why both of them were ready for emergency runaways.

The room they were in wasn't much of the different from their penthouse, just the fact that it is in the second floor didn't feel right. Isaac settled himself on the couch meanwhile Victoria managed to get a peek of the outside world.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 01:30:50 am »
(Bumpety^-^)