Author Topic: "We Own this City!" |Teen Post-Apocalypse| Open and Accepting!  (Read 13908 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: "We Own this City!" |Teen Post-Apocalypse| Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 12:51:36 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 01:40:29 pm »

Analyse Lawson

"You don't get another chance; Life is no Nintendo game."

Looking at the bloke, Ana allowed a scowl to grow across her lips as she let out a growl "You're the reason I let people die..." she snapped, knowing the had command over the dog and if she told him, he would have attacked the bloke and seeing his state that wouldn't have done him any good. However, she wasn't going to hold a grudge over this and instead decided to leave the bloke injured, the one time she offered help she was shown ignorance. Letting out a huff, she looked at Kamikaze and smiled "Lets go!" she called as she made her way down the street at a quick run, looking down one of the streets her eyes widened as she noticed the wave drawing nearer by the second. Glancing around, her eyes locked on to a near by building. Taking a run up, the lass hopped on to the pile of crates, climbing up with ease, along with Kaze. Within seconds the two managed to get to the top of the building, which allowed them to overlook the city - the wave was coming in quick. The building she was on wasn't the most stable, so they had to move. And fast. Making a clicking sound with her mouth, the lass turned and headed away from the wave, her and her companion leaping across the roof tops with ease, and at a relatively fast pace. They'd be heading to the tsunami-proof building which had been built before all this chaos happened. This is where they'd all ways go, no one else seemed to know it was there, or were unable to recognised the building. But it was safe, even though her house was at a hill top and often wasn't hit, only getting slight flooding - she still didn't feel safe in staying there as the wave passed.

As the lass and her black and tan companion hopped across the roof top with ease, her gaze rested upon a near by figure, and a dog. Tilting her head, the brunette came to a quick halt as she heard the lass shout, which caused her to tilt her head a little. Analyse let out a huff, from what happened earlier she wasn't as willing to help this being, but they seemed innocent enough "Hey! Follow me!" she called, watching the waves crash below her eyes widened a little as it crashed up the side, smashes and crashes echoing through the alleys. Turning, the woman took no time in waiting and bolted across the roof tops. They'd only have a matter of seconds before they'd crumble along side the buildings, if they stayed that is. Whether the lass chose to follow or not, it was up to her. But Ana wasn't waiting to be drowned or crushed. Turning, she barrelled off of the edge of the building, hitting he roof of another she rolled - Kaze following suit with his maw parted and his tail wagging. Doing this since being a pup left him similar to that of a pro. She enjoyed watching him do the jumping, it amused her but gave her some sort of buzz. Watching the brute launch himself across the roofs, letting out deep barks she chuckled and followed after. Soon enough they arrived at building, smiling she stopped, waiting to see if the lass would arrive or not.

Just the shirt, pants and timberlands.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 03:51:43 pm »

Jace Sterling Garren&Killian Alan Garren
"I'm not dying, not until I've made my story."
"If only I could tell you."

Jace stepped a foot upon the edge of the towering building, glancing down at the nearby wave. "Change of plans," he muttered. The market was no match for that wave. But he knew exactly what was. Turning, he motioned for Killian to follow. Their feet began working with speed when a sudden voice called out. Killian only stopped once he noticed he was no longer tailing his older brother. Turning he watch as Jace glanced about before turning to look at an approaching figure. The wave worked it's way closer, "The waves too close. She won't make it." Killian signed rapidly. "And neither will we." Jace replied, signing along. Killian's normally innocent look shifted to a stubborn disapproval. Jace furrowed his brow, Killian always was one to sacrifice. "Go to the theatre. I'll meet you there." Jace signed, an angry tone in his voice as he spoke as well. Killian wasted no time in nodding and taking off across the building's rooftop. The ground shook once more and Jace snapped back into reality. Turning, he began a mild jog to meet the girl halfway. Only once he slid to a stop did he notice her companion padding along. He glanced the girl up and down. She was rather plain, but something else sparked in her gaze. The way she Carr herself gave off an Odd gate, one that Jace wasn't sure he liked or not. "The theatre." he stated plainly, almost as if it was an order or perhaps a warning. He stared at the girl, perhaps awaiting a response though one wasn't appropriate for his previous statement. The blood still dripped down his cheekbones and Jawline, staining his shirt. A familiar voice called out for the girl to follow, and Jace broke the stare, watching the girl with little fear for strangers from before take off across another roof. He raised a brow, "Follow her or me, either way id get moving." his eyes slid up towards the approaching wave, and instantly, he took off. Across rooftops and fireescapes, he leapt and rolled until the familiar gravely roof of the theatre crunched beneath his feet. He turned to watch the wave crash around the building, leaving them in safety.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 03:26:05 pm »
(Is this rp dead, because if so id like to make one based on an apocalypse, but only if this one is passed?)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2015, 05:05:25 pm »
I hope not. I was waiting for Phroghress to post. :/ ))

Tomoko ?

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »
(Okie dokie! I hope not as well, I enjoy this rp's plot!)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 05:10:06 pm »

Shall we not post again, then wait? Just to move things on.
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2015, 06:30:55 pm »
Ok. You guys would have to skip me over. I'm still not 100%))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 04:02:53 am »

I guess I'll wait, my post is waiting on your characters actions.
DA Account

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 12:42:31 pm »
Skip me, I won't be posting anytime soon since I have upcoming finals. I'll be absent for quite some time, 3 weeks at least.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk