Author Topic: How would you create a group role play? ( Question for anyone looking/ for fun )  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
How would you start a group role play? Would you prefer to call it alone and make movie clips or do it with a friend, do you prefer hybrids? ( Also there is no wrong or right answers it's just what you feel about it/just for fun). Would you vote on alpha or declare yourself as the leader? Would you do cat role plays, dragons, dogs, wolves or etc. There are so many fun ways to create a new role play out there~So why not give it a shot sometime? Yes it is okay to join one as well but if your reading this and can't think of an idea and you get bored... why not create a new fun role play for you and your friends!
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
Typically I enjoy making my own rather than joining a pre-made one, and I enjoy taking my time with them. I typically wait to create one until I have an idea in my mind, and then roll with it, create a story from it, a plot from it, a theme and a map, then I find staff and leaders and from there it takes off from there. :)

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
If I were to ever try this again, I would want to have a trustworthy friend or two with a shared "recruiter" account since only the creator of said group can invite other fluffs and going it alone can be a stressful experience. I would also think about what it is I'd want the RP to be about and how(Lit? Semi-Lit?) and where(Forest? Plains? Both?) I'd want it to be. Then I'd make a map specifically designed for the group role-play. Of course when it comes to being leader I'd want to be the king/queen (a commanding and fearless yet foolish King in my case. x'D)... honestly I get that "Who wouldn't?" feeling. I'd be ok just being a normal member as well, I'd probably try for the "Old & Wise" style of character if that were the case. If neither works, I'd then fallback to a funny, clumsy warrior type. I think I'd just have a 1 species only group, probably lion, leopard, wolf or dragon... multi-species groups become too messy very quickly in my opinion, especially if there are ranks (If I were to try that again, I'd have what I call a "Semi-Multi-Species Group"... 1 species group that allows others in but they'd only have access to special "Outsider" ranks, different ranks for every species I can think of. I've thought of more but I'll leave it at this. xD
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
This is what i'd do, I'd say I would personally prefer to create my own as well but ya' know I don't know how to assign my ranks/and/or find the right pupils to join ( Lol but I know I can try ) and yes I would only go as a single animal and not a hybrid.. it's not that I go against it ( oh no hon, I don't do that hybrids to me are fine as well ) I just like to keep a role play going almost realistic. First thing I would do is probably just say i'm the alpha since I made it? I mean I can't decide since once I let others vote alpha's and such... ( could be a good/bad idea ) but in other words here is the "jazzie" ways of a role play pack kinda thing- You decide the name of the group role play or whatever it is, create your fabulous char, you get trusted friends to possibly join you and if they have friends go and do such, create a movie clip about your role play/or ask some peeps that are interested. ( Please excuse my run on sentences I have much idea's to write at once and can't slow my fingers ). I suppose that is how I do it normally. ( Also sorry for any of my odd puns added if it bothers you ).

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
As a matter of fact... I might wait and make a pack whenever I might be an old member to my pack and start from scratch or something like that. It's just my laptop doesn't have the right keys to take a screenshot :l I have all of the basics but really I have a old almost laptop my keys go up to home-PGDN and stops there. It's really confusing ( if someone out there would like to help out with this you can if you want I don't mind and yes I have the other regular keys like numbers and etc).

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
First of all, I'd get together with a group of friends and come up with a good idea that I wouldn't tire of easily. Something that people would be drawn to, something that wouldn't die out easily.

Then, I'd get someone to make a map (because I haven't mastered it yet) and would personally make the website before beginning to advertise in The Grounds.

I suppose it would just go uphill from there - get a good amount of roleplayers and start the fun!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
Yep I agree with all of these idea's germinating so swiftly, there are still more we can think of and I know that we have some people with more ideas they pass on into a new by the way for people reading these few posts... we all can give inspirations in those who wish to create a role play but aren't sure how to start just re read each pupils post and there's your inspirations maybe to help? Good luck to those new to role play!