Author Topic: is it possible to do? [preset]  (Read 823 times)

Offline logout

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
is it possible to do? [preset]
« on: May 02, 2018, 02:35:28 pm »
hi is it possible to have two eyes on preset that fade different color? (not scroll) kind of like the IT server eye glows? where i can make it glow from two shades of say blue on one purple on other?
if possible how?
and i saw someone do a preset with very bright pink shiny mane how to do that? (it didnt look metalic btw just very shiny)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: is it possible to do? [preset]
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 11:06:28 pm »
Here's a tutorial for scrolling code:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=26062.0

If you want different eyes, simply alter your coding so the eyes require different file names, then adjust your eye file names accordingly

As for the mane, perhaps one of the codes in the link above will help. Sometimes people also just have a way with colors and may not have used any special coding, too c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline logout

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: is it possible to do? [preset]
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 04:30:48 am »
Here's a tutorial for scrolling code:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=26062.0

If you want different eyes, simply alter your coding so the eyes require different file names, then adjust your eye file names accordingly

As for the mane, perhaps one of the codes in the link above will help. Sometimes people also just have a way with colors and may not have used any special coding, too c:

tnx that will help with some stuff but i dont think i have found how to do the eyes still
like glowing to two shades of a color rather than scrolling i seen someone with a preset like it before but cant figure how it is done