Author Topic: cant connect?  (Read 683 times)

Offline logout

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
cant connect?
« on: April 22, 2019, 05:25:17 pm »
my internet fine it is working for everything fast even the fh forum and log in page and my friends said in discord they are still on but i cannot connect to the server on log in? i even tried to re log in on the log in tab u keep open then on the game but still not working
help??

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: cant connect?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:10 pm »
You could try using the login-page on a mobile device. You could also try restarting your pc. If nothing else works you could try getting a VPN (there are free ones) as that has fixed a similar issue for someone else, it may be an IP or internet setting that's gone wonky.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: cant connect?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:26:09 pm »
  • Test to make sure that your IP matches up.
    Quote from:
    Go to https://feral-heart.com/myip/ and that will show you the IP address that you're connecting to the panel with.
    Then, download www.feral-heart.com/myip.zip and run it. When it's complete, see what IP address it gives to you and check if it matches with the first IP address. They must match! If they don't, you're probably using a proxy and you have to disable it. Do not post that IP address anywhere!
  • If you're using a laptop, try placing yourself closer to the modem, as this might give you a stronger signal.
  • Do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and make sure you have cookies enabled.
  • Disable any proxy settings you might have enabled.
  • Make sure there's no security software blocking the game.
    Quote from:
    Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."

Signature art by Kynvuu