Author Topic: True Creepypastas of Feralheart  (Read 2058 times)

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
True Creepypastas of Feralheart
« on: July 20, 2014, 03:11:09 pm »
WARNING: The following is VERY real! I recommend 18+ because its creepy

I lazily woke up at 10:00 to be even lazier. It was the end of the fair week and I felt like I hadn't slept for the week. I yawned and came to enjoy Minecraft. I logged on and saw the icon of feralheart was black. just 3 paws that where black. I was like -.- "What the..." And I clicked it. My texture pack changed and Feralheart was written in blood on the homepage. I said "Freaky" and just logged on. The first thing I noticed was that all my characters eyes where red and on "Glow Orb"and was frowning.Strange, my Angel char had turned black and had bloody scars. I thought my Artist Sister had got on and was trolling me. I looked and my main character: Kargic, she was still her normal colors and had green, normal eyes. So I got on her.

I spawned in Bonfire. Everyone looked strange. They where all black and had random red markings. I got serious. ~GoldenEagle~ was on. I whispered her. I thought I could only trust her. When she messaged me back it was normal like the rest of the chat, But it was in RED. The following conversation is TRUE

~GoldenEagle>> Okay, could it be a glitch? Do you think its worth trying to restart FH?
~GoldenEagle~<< I don't know.. But your name is in Red...  I...
~GoldenEagle~<< Be right back.

Here is the proof photo:
I blocked out some of the sky, it had like.. People tied to chairs and stuff, getting wipped I think. I got really creeped out and
someone sent me a picture of Kargic being wipped in the other picture. I do not DARE show it... Someone came I don'r know exactly but it looked like Doll Of Ashes, with wings and was HUGE. I don't know where the rest of my pictures went but I think someone or Something deleted them.

Post your own Creepypastas here! DO THIS "True/False: " So I can know if its true or not.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: True Creepypastas of Feralheart
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 04:18:16 pm »
Oh sweet Amaterasu. I love creepypastas. Eh, I'll try to write one, even though I'm on a cruddy phone.
BEN DROWNED: FERALHEART CREEPYPASTA - TOTALLY FALSE
So, I just got done playing LoZ: Majora's Mask. I have favored the creepypasta, Ben, obviously because of it being a LoZ game. Though, I never really believed until now. I got onto my computer, logged into my account and I noticed something strange on the desktop, the icon of Feralheart was that creepy statue that supposedly follows you around. I thought nothing of it and clicked on it, the normal stuff appeared, KovuWorks and the credits. So, I logged into my FeralHeart. I said to myself, I feel like playing as Link today. So I clicked the right arrow until I got to Link - he was not a preset yet. But when I got to him, his eyes where that of Ben's - I knew that there are no markings that could've made that. The eye was the normal glow slit and it was red but underneath was black and bloody lines that seemed to ooze out of the eye.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: True Creepypastas of Feralheart
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 04:19:18 pm »
Couldn't finish 'cause this phone has a word limit.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!