Author Topic: Cats of Dragon Mountain | Lit, Accepting | Unique WC RP  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
Cats of Dragon Mountain | Lit, Accepting | Unique WC RP
« on: October 20, 2013, 12:37:56 pm »
Cats of Dragon Mountain

Lit, Active, Mapped, Sited, Semi-Realistic, Unique WC RP.

This RP is very unique compared to most WC RP's because it has a SPECIAL creation.

The cats.
Can morph.
Into....

DRAGONS.
Yes, my friends, dragons.

When a kit is made an apprentice, they must climb a tall mountain (normally with other cats) and get their scale from the dragons.
With this scale, the cats can morph into that color dragon for a short time.
I'll get to that later.

We have 4 clans:
WillowClan, StormClan, FogClan, and LeafClan.
Each clan /will/ have their own special territory with unique features.

SCALE CHART:[/size]

Gold: Dragon of Light. These are leaders or deputies. They get this scale when they go up a rank, climbing the mountain again.
Green: Dragon of Nature. These are medicine cats or medicine cat apprentices. Must ask your clan Medicine Cat OOC if you can get this.
Red: Dragon of Fire. These are normal warriors. Often brave.
Blue: Dragon of Water. These are normal warriors. Often good swimmers.
Brown: Dragon of Earth. These are often blind cats, or become blind when they first morph, and stay blind in both forms.
White: Dragon of Ice. These are normal warriors. Often very serious.
Teal: Dragon of Skies. These are normal warriors. Often very playful.
Black: Dragon of Darkness. These are normal warriors, and as they use their scale more and more, their personalities become colder and darker. Must ask before getting this scale.
Scaleless: No scale. Very rare, and often just hunt.

CLANS:

WillowClan
Leader: Echostar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

StormClan
Leader: Ivystar
Deputy: ObsidianShadow

FogClan
Leader: Spiderstar

LeafClan
Leader: Pending...

Copy and paste THIS form to join.

Code: [Select]
User:
Charrie Name:
Clan Wanted:
Rank Wanted:
Apperance:
Mate:
Other:
RP Sample(s):

The reason I say (s) on RP sample is because....
TO BE A LEADER: You need 3 RP samples.
One of Normal Life, a Meeting, and a Battle.
Same a Deputy, though Meeting is taken off.
TO BE A MEDICINE CAT: A normal sample, and a Healing sample.
Same as apprentice.

Thank you, see you in the RP!
[/color]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:40:10 am by Oceanwave »
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Cats of Dragon Mountain | Lit, Accepting | Unique WC RP
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 03:14:34 pm »
User: kayla1235
Charrie Name: ObsidianShadow
Scale Color Wanted:
Clan Wanted: StormClan
Rank Wanted: Deputy
Apperance:
Mate: None
Other: None
RP Sample(s): 1. ObsidianShadow sniffed the air for any sign of prey nearby. The hunting patrol he was leading sat down waiting for his next command so they could move on. "Obsidian any sign of prey...?" One of the cats said in a soft tone. Obsidian nodded. "North of here I smelled a few rabbits and a vole so, lets move out." He said and got up from sitting and traveled north with his hunting patrol. After a few minutes, Obsidian got into a hunting crouch and slowly made his way to a rabbit nearby as the other cats left to get their own prey, after a moment, Obsidian jumped at the rabbit and bit down on its neck, the body fell limp and it was dead.

2. After Obsidian returned with the hunting patrol, he went to sit by his leader. "Good morning." He said to his leader with a dip of his head and a smile. The leader nodded back at him then walked off toward the fresh-kill pile. Obsidian watched as he picked one of the rabbits the patrol caught that day. "You did a very good job hunting today." The leader said with a slight smile but it soon disappeared. Obsidian just dipped his head with a slight sigh, he couldn't blame the leader for being upset since he just lost his deputy from a battle last night. "Thanks (Idk the leaders name)star." The warrior flicked his ear and looked at the leader as he climbed onto the highrock. "All cats old enough to catch their prey, gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" All the cats gathered, including ObsidianShadow. "I will now sign a new deputy" (I know this should've been before moonhigh) He said. "The new deputy is..." All cats perked their ears to hear better. "ObsidianShadow!" He yowled. "ObsidianShadow has great courage and he is loyal to his clan, no doubt, he deserved the job as our new deputy!" Obsidian smiled at the leader and all of the cats who congratulated him. "I will try my best to be a good deputy." He promised, and then went to form the patrols.

3. A few days after Obsidian was signed to be deputy, an attack from one of the clans occurred. Obsidian growled and pinned the fist enemy warrior he saw. It must've been appointed to warrior a day or two ago because it seemed like it forgot weather to kick Obsidian off or not. The warrior finally kicked him off and clawed his side. Obsidian hissed and raked his claws down both of the warriors side. "You leader knows this land belongs to StormClan!" The new deputy hissed as the ran yowling. He saw his leader get pinned and shook his head. He knew his leader didn't have much more lives left because of how much he's been seeing the med cat. Obsidian ran over to the leader knocking the cat off onto his side. "Come on (Still idk)star, lets finish this." He said and helped his leader up, going over to the cat who had fallen when Obsidian shoved him off but before they could attack, a retreat yowl rose from a distance. The cats fled, and they've won the battle.

(Taaa daaaa o_o)

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:25:57 pm »
User: Desert11
Charrie Name: Thistlefoot
Scale Color Wanted: White (I'm hoping for black)
Clan Wanted: FogClan
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Apperance: He's dark brown with black tabby markings. His eyes are dark green and he has a black side mane and back mane.
Mate: None
Other: Nothing
RP Sample(s): Thistlefoot sat outside the warriors den. As always a very serious look was plastered on his face. A cream tabby she-cat came up to him and sat down. "Yes..?" He asked looking down at the she-cat. "The leader wants you and I to go hunting." She said. "Very well. Lets go." He said standing up and making his way out of camp. Thistlefoot huffed and made his way to a clearing. The she-cat lagged behind. "Hurry up.." He hissed. The she-cat sped up and matched her pace with his. Thistlefoot rolled his eyes and crouched down hearing a scuffling noise. The she-cat did the same. Thistlefoot licked his chops as he spotted a plump mouse. He quickly lunged at it seeing as it was just a few tail lengths away. He killed it in one swipe and had it buried under a bush a small moment afterwards. He glared at the she-cat. "Why don't you try to catch something...?" He sneered. He is a bit rude but where did kindness ever get a great warrior in life?

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 12:38:54 am »
Wonderful! Both accepted.
Please send a join request In Game.

Sorry it took me a while. ^~^"
Haven't been checking the forums.

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 11:47:32 am »
Thanks. Also which scale am I allowed to have? White or black? x3
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:49:40 am by ~|~Desert~|~ »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 05:59:28 pm »
Looks kinda intresting. :D I might join. ^.^ If i pass. :P

User:ShadowNightmare
Charrie Name:FrozenTears(star)
Scale Color Wanted:Red (If i may? If not then) Blue
Clan Wanted:LeafClan (If not, then ) FogClan
Rank Wanted:Warrior (or) Leader
Apperance:A whitish gray she-cat, with grayish darker markings.
Mate:N/A
Other:N/A
RP Sample(s): 1. The fae raised her cranium from the softish grass terrain. Looking around, she saw some warrior's around, padding and chating, she usaly stays away from others, depending on what time, of course. Padding towards the fresh kill pile, she stoptted, seeing small kits playing, as they passed true, smiling at the little kitten's, she then looked back, at the way she was padding. After arriving near the fresh kill pile, she leaned her cranium to reach for the food. Seeing as there was only a vole and a bird, she took the bird, before padding near a small bush, and placing the bird, before her skull reached for the kill. After finnishing she stood up, licking herself, before padding towards the exit, to hunt something for the clan.

2. Raising herself from the hounches, she yawned, as she stretched her cranium, before twitching with her whiskers, as her tail swang alittle. Padding out of the leader's den, she looked around, breathing some fresh air, she gave a very small smile, before padding towards the high-rock, as she crouched down to her tummy, before letting go, and leaping up on the high-rock.  Blinking once, she breath in, for one more breath, before she spoke loudly and clearly: "All cats old enough to catch there own prey, gather around the high-rock, for a clan meeting!!" After she finnished talking, all clan cats there were able to hunt, gathered. Looking around, she spoke up again: "Good morning fellow LeafClan warrior's and apprentice's! Today is the day for the apprentice's to get there new mentor's, and some of 'em to be graduated as warrior's!" She paused for a second before she spoke, looking down at the apprentice: "Smallpaw, come closer!" She said loudly, before the apprentice came closer. After it, she spoke again: "Smallpaw, is in need of a new mentor! Smallpaw, do you promise to be loyal to this clan, and even die for it's own protection?" She asked a clear question, like any other leader would. Nodding the apprentice stood up bravely before speaking: {"With all my honnor, my leader!!'}. after these words the she-cat nodded: "May be it! Smallpaw, your new mentor is Twistedface, i hope he teaches you well. After the nusseling with the apprentice and warrior, she continued the meeting.

3. Standing there bravely, she hissed at the WillowClan warrior. Raging with her dark blue eyes, the warrior's leaped up, attempting to succel into the leader's shoulder. Yellowing in pain, the she-cat, fell alittle, before rolling to her back, and attempting for the warrior to let go of her. Raising up again, the she-cats claws unshealted, before she attempted to slide closer the warrior, and claw it's belly. The warrior, hunched himself before she could of clawed him, hissing, she raised up, before the warrior turned, and attempted to leap on the warrior's back, as her claws succed inside it's spine. The warrior yellowed, as the she-cats maw opened, attempting to bite into the warrior's neack. After the yellow, the she-cat, made the warrior unconctence for awhile, until she could of attempted to attack another warrior, that tride to attack there clan. (Yeah, sometimes i suck at battle's. :/ )

Hope i'm in! ^.^
P.S. If i'm not so good at the leader part, then get me to the warrior's rank then. ^.^ Your chiose tochoose. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 08:11:17 pm »
Wonderful!
We have leaders for all but LeafClan, so is LeafClan Leader fine?
Or deputy, if you want. XD

But, send an invite as soon as you can to the group IG.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:14:03 pm by Oceanwave »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 04:45:44 am »
I was hoping for LeafClan, but if i wasn't the leader then i would of gone for the FogClan warrior rank. But thank you very much! ^.^ thout i would be bad for the leader rank. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 07:30:32 pm »
Can I have the black scale or...? x3

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 07:37:36 pm »
Ah, so sorry!
I would rather you have a white scale.
Black are supposed to be rare, after all.