Author Topic: Dem Emos  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Dem Emos
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 09:46:27 pm »
Considering what was posted above, this could just be an in character trait. Quite frankly there is a lot of characters ive seen like this. They've always kind of bothered me because they tend to be extreme attention seekers,  but they aren't all like this. I wouldn't particularly call them emo really.

Chances are, I think, that the person behind the character is young, going through a stage that I once did, and probably some other people of the community did too. They're just expressing themselves.

I basically think the same. I think theres always been a point where we wanted that over the top power house character or one so tragic to tug at the heart strings so we cant really judge xD.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 10:48:17 pm »
Title says it all.

Have you ever seen THESE characters?
The ones who are always depressed?
I saw one just now, take a look.

Now, when I first saw the post, I was like,
"Oh god, what 'new' emo story does this guy have?"
I looked, and you can see his bio.

XD I was cracking up.

Anyways, have any of you run into these emos?
Well, I know this is about a year old or so, but I still don't think its right to 'make fun of' (not that thats exactly what your doing) any other member just for being/acting different. Like Flob said, as long as they don't break any rules/annoy etc. I have nothing against them, and neither should you. (wow I sound really bossy sorry but i hate it when I think someone is making fun of another person.)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 02:10:38 pm »
I'm emo myself, but the characters in bonfire are just laughable. The characters are always black, with no fur. Its that, or they have a character that they classify as a wolf but it has hyena markings on the character.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod