Author Topic: Some ideas for the game  (Read 1951 times)

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Some ideas for the game
« on: December 24, 2013, 02:25:18 am »
Anyways, yeah, this is some ideas for the game, you may have the right to disagree with me or something  :)
- I say more drama. What I mean is, all you do in this game is rolplay, I know thats what the game is for, but, lets say, there are enemies out there in the game that attack you, like hawks, and maybe bugs. Now, before you say "Oh, but people will get annoyed by that" You can have a button to disable enimes, and stuff
-Characters that can die. Again, you could have a button for this, or the choice, like a notification pops up or something. And when a person wants to fight you, a notification pops up, asking if you want to fight or something. Before you say some people may spam you, you can have a button to disable fighting, so when someone clicks you, it will say 'You do not have permission to fight this person' But, your character can come back to life, as if nothing happend. :D
-Better graphics. This is a common one. I feel that the characters you play, and the areas, or water, is to flat, or whatever, but the game has good graphics anyways. :)
-Hunting. A real common one.
-Better flying movements. Maybe add some diving, or spins, or moves when flying? And maybe the legs/tail/neck moving when flying? Because right now it just looks like hovering..  :-\
-Npc. Maybe add some Non playable characters around? Like a fox, or a wolf or whatever, just walking around to make it look cool? And maybe you can fight them, kill them, and when you disapear, or log off, they come back to life? But they can also fight back?
-Items. A really common one also. Instead of downloading them, you can collect items in the game, but the one people make, you do have to download, but the ones the MODs and ADMINs or whatever, if they make them, no download included?
All my ideas :)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Some ideas for the game
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 02:34:38 am »
I generally like all of these ideas. They're nice and there are some if them in there that I haven't heard of yet.
However, there is a catch. The game's creator, KovuLKD, left back in 2011. He took with him, the games source code. The source code is what would be needed to change things in the game. Since Kovu took the source code, the game can't have any real updates. The game's staff team have tried to connect with Kovu and ask him for the code, but Kovu never responds. I like the ideas, all in all. But none of them are possible without the source code.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 02:41:59 am »
I generally like all of these ideas. They're nice and there are some if them in there that I haven't heard of yet.
However, there is a catch. The game's creator, KovuLKD, left back in 2011. He took with him, the games source code. The source code is what would be needed to change things in the game. Since Kovu took the source code, the game can't have any real updates. The game's staff team have tried to connect with Kovu and ask him for the code, but Kovu never responds. I like the ideas, all in all. But none of them are possible without the source code.
Yeah, I know. I was thinking about that.. When I was typing this, I was thinking 'I hope the creator comes back, or just gives the source code to someone on here..'
But there just ideas, that one day, might come true

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 03:52:27 am »
I generally like these ideas Ms. Danna. I haven't heard of some of these before thus they're certainly creative.
gone

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 06:12:36 pm »
I also like these ideas, IT had all this. Hurm.~
not active here anymore ♡