Author Topic: Favorite type of roleplay?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite type of roleplay?
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 01:24:59 am »
Oh m'lord, I don't think many people enjoy this type o' roleplay I've fantasized m'self in. I see these people in Bonfire all the time, but I can rarely catch an advanced role-player to tag along with, so I normally just RP with a good ol' buddy. This roleplay is..

-A human roleplay.
Seeming as I'm quite picky with the styles, I'd rather not see:

- Action marks
- Wolfspeak
- Post cuts
- Too many capitals (i.e, She Walked Along The Shore)
^ Any of these, ha.. A good friend o' mine (HowlPendragon) and I have made a demonic academy group, has its own ranks and plotline a'ready. It's been my favorite roleplay ever since we started. <3 -

I really love human roleplays due to the fact I naturally ship human characters the most, and I carry them on with a character alike one of the characters I'm shipping.. Ah, I believe that's all I have to say. xD
-Re

wolfdog01

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 06:13:49 am »
Favorite type of Roleplay?
Probably anything really. I'll adapt to whatever I see looks amazing. Though I would prefer semi-lit and semi-realistic. I keep trying to get some demon RPs but none of them seem good TT.TT

Best method?
I have none lol. Just sit around in either Bonfire, South Pole, Fluorite, anywhere, until I see something I like. Though when people ask to RP it's very hard to say yes because usually they use txt talk or I think that they won't have fun with either of my chars lol.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:02:56 pm »
I often find myself getting involved in just random RPs that are usually canine based- be it wolf or dog. Canine RPs are really my forte and I enjoy RPing that way.

As for the way I find RPs to get involved in, heh, honestly sometimes when I'm really bored I'll just sit at Bonfire and start RPing to myself, and people usually join in. Or a friend or even a stranger will whisper me asking if I'd like to RP.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 02:55:02 pm »
What is your favorite rp type?
There is a wide range of rp's I usually take part in, but I will often play around as various canines or my feline furona Kiquaii.
My favorite rp mode (if I can call it that) is a freeform one. You do anything in it. At one moment you laze around, and at the other you can fight and hunt. Anything can happen then without choosing a specific type.
How do you find rp's?
I usually look around for roleplays I could join or watch those movies in chat which mostly advertise packs/clans/prides/groups.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 01:49:41 am »
Personally I love Warrior Roleplays
My favorite way to find rps is sitting at Stone Bridge and waiting for a literate and realistic Leader to call me over with a nice New/Old Clan.
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver