Author Topic: More tufts please!?  (Read 2728 times)

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
More tufts please!?
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:38:36 pm »
All I'm asking for is under tufts. Under the tail, under the neck, and under the belly. Maybe even around the legs like a heavy horse or something.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Please oh please. 

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: More tufts please!?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 12:17:30 pm »
I would love more tufts!

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 03:17:41 pm »
I personally want more "Fluffeh" stuff. Like the fluffy mane, that mane scares me at times, i dislike it really .-. but like if they could make Tufts and new manes that ARE Fluffeh but not THAT fluffeh id be happy.

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

TealSkeletore

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 11:10:54 pm »
I'd like a tuft that was all the way down the back and tail like we had in Impressive Title, but one that moves with the tail. It was pretty awkward on IT when you chose a different tail that didn't fit with the tuft, and then the tuft just floated awkwardly in the air.

I'd also like a smaller tuft for the back of the neck that doesn't continue down the back.

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 11:24:07 pm »
For tufts I'd love to have one that was like a "scruff" on the neck (not the throat area of the neck, like on the back area of the neck lol) for pup/cub charries or for adults, it doesn't really matter. Like teal suggested. :P

Or one on the top of the head, that would have it's own coloring option (probably more of a mane choice, eh?). For example, as a lion or cheetah cub you could have a little red or black tuft of fur on the top of your head. So cute ^.^

(maybe even the option to have ALL the tufts at once, not just a few grouped into one. (i think they already have this one, but ill have to check back in a little bit after hmwrk.)

As far as the "fluffeh" stuff goes ;) it kinda creeps me out... >.< x]  i like the manes that are more of IT style than the "realistic" ones.... But a few tufts like that may be cool, like the tuft on the top of the head i was talking about.  And i do like the idea of having "under tufts" like Toboe suggested, it would be cool to look all decked-out in tufts. xD But thats just my opinion. :D
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 10:03:12 pm »
Well its great that other people want more tufts 8D.