Author Topic: Can't Download WebSetup Of Updated FH  (Read 889 times)

Offline MossTheOwl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's just me, I guess..
    • MossTheOwl
    • View Profile
Can't Download WebSetup Of Updated FH
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:29:47 am »
Hey there!
I just had some problems with FH so I uninstalled it and now, I want to download the lastest version.
But there's a problem. It says "bad/wrong token" after I click it and log in (or whatever it is). I don't know what to do with it.
Thanks for help anyways!

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:32:53 am by MossTheOwl »
It's over, isn't it?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Download WebSetup Of Updated FH
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 03:28:38 pm »
Hej ~!
Make sure that you  have all the components and the files are where they need to be. Here's a > Direct Link < Just in case you need to redo the process..

Also, make sure you're logging in > Here < as well before logging into the game itself or else you won't be connected to the server.

If you have any other questions, feel free to keep asking ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Download WebSetup Of Updated FH
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:03:01 pm »
Quote from: Redlinelies
Bad tokens is the servers way to tell you that something went wrong when loading a map/location most of the times. The client failing to communicate with the server, or other way around. If there was some connection problems just during the time you tried to load a new map, this might happen to you. Also maps that has an extreme amount of online users, or more objects and other custom things might take longer to load, and the chance of getting bad tokens might rise. Usually the issue doesn't last for too long and get solved by just trying going through a portal again or loading the character again or just keep reconnecting, for some it's worse than others.

Make sure to follow the steps of this tutorial: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=56857.0

Signature art by Kynvuu