Author Topic: Your "wallflowers".  (Read 1664 times)

dollzie

Your "wallflowers".
« on: June 21, 2018, 08:18:54 pm »
does anyone else here have characters with designs that turned out much prettier than expected that they created on a whim, only to never ever use them despite possibly having plans to? i have a couple, some of them i think i might bring back someday, others i'm not sure. here's a few:

this one's name was Luciah. as you can see by the background of the screenshot she was created long before the 2016 update. she was originally created for a roleplay group that i ended up being too anxious to run. i deleted her while cleaning out characters after the update... i wish i hadn't lmao, a lot of people thought she was gorgeous. rip lucy.

this is one was named Chivalry, and she really was created for no reason. i could never flesh out her personality to a satisfactory point, so i left her to collect dust.

last example. this was Millicent. like Chivalry, i had too much trouble fleshing her out. unlike the rest however, i do have another character based off of her.

so, who have you (perhaps regretfully) left to collect dust because they were just too pretty to delete?

dollzie

Re: Your "wallflowers".
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 06:53:43 pm »
bumping this?

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 06:56:43 pm »
Really, really like Chivalry there. Interesting use of uncommon markings in association with common colours combined and blended well to be appealing to the eye.
As for the question- Plenty.
I've adopted and made plenty of characters I've never actually used. This is mostly to do with inactivity or - despite how pretty the characters are - not having dedication or a good enough feeling towards them. I like to have characters I truly 'feel' for, in order to use them, to which I've not been very successful until recently.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 01:11:18 am »
I, too, have had characters I acctually loved their designs either default or preset but never really used them again. I assume while time passed I had more of creative designs and I ended up not using them for many reasons. I can assume it could also be that I lost motivation to use most of them.

Lovely characters by the way! I loved how the color and markings blend so well with eachother.
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:36:24 pm »
Luciah looks like my boy Luke/The Key Keeper. I, too, created him for a roleplay that I left because of immature people. I have since kept him and developed his story more, even gave him a brother. She is very beautiful, though~

Some characters I have made, I remember very slightly. For example, the very first character I made on here. As soon as I joined, that early morning in July...Kayenette. A pure white wolf with bright yellow eyes. I will always remember him, but I haven't had him in years! Nor do I even try to make him into anything. I suppose he was just a stepping stone into my little world of creativity.

My fan characters, the Hetalians, the Creepypasta Ben Drowned, Lion from Steven Universe...I can't bear to delete them, since I created them in my times of no internet on my old computer with FeralHeart+ still installed. I wrote down the exact color codes so I wouldn't forget what they looked like. So much hard work, I couldn't throw all that away. Which, is why I always come back to FeralHeart. Reminisce a little, my first home sweet home.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:38:43 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 06:53:27 am »
I've had plenty. Either I've just ran around with them for a little bit then got bored or I genuinely couldn't think of anything.
I think I've had over twenty characters so far and now I have six, even then there is one that I have fleshed out enough but NEVER rp him so I may just toss him. He's also a bit similar to another character and I like the other one more lol
I wish I still had screenshots of my wallflowers (love that term btw, never heard of it before).

Offline ToilAndTrouble

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hi i like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 04:11:35 pm »
o boi do i have,, quiTE A FEW

first one would be elsa maria -- one of my aus for her since i have,, multiple
i originally created her for an rp w/ a friend but,, i don't use her now

since i have so many, this'll be the l ast one listed
CARMINA
i lov her so much but i can't,, use her bc she's dEAD but she's too pretty to get rid of