Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 181224 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1680 on: August 30, 2013, 04:05:06 am »
Sorry for not posting x.x)

Beth Richardson
The blonde beauty strode through town on her trusty steed along with her loyal canine companion. Beth didn't know the name of the town or anyone it in, nor did she care. She was just here to do some work for an elderly man who couldn't do it anymore. She could hear some of the younger men, some here age, doing cat calls, this she was used to. She also hated it. She sighed then rubbed Winston's neck then looked down at Charlie, who had become defensive "It's okay boy, calm down." Charlie barked then relaxed. Beth looked down at the letter she had received a few days before "His place should be around here somewhere." She looked up and saw a large white house, it was old but looked like it had been freshly painted. It had a nice white picket fence going around the house, and outside of the fence there were nice daisies lined up along it. On the inside of the fence there was some nice green grass with rose bushes along the house "Wow, this guy must be doing pretty well." The house was two stories with quite a bit of clean windows, and the main door was large and also white. Beth tied Winston to the hitching post then commanded Charlie to stay before going up to the door. the door looked clean as well, almost like it had be freshly painted just a few moments ago. She was actually afraid to knock, she thought she might get paint on her knuckles. She took in a breath then knocked on the door three times, then waited. She waited a few minutes before knocking again "Hey, you looking for Bill?" Beth spun around in surprise, seeing the Sheriff. "Uhm, yeah. Can you tell me where he is?" The sheriff nodded the pointed, when Beth looked he was pointing towards the cemetery. "He's dead?" He nodded "Yup, two days ago. Had a heart attack right where you are standing. Where are my manners? I'm Sheriff Weston, but you can call me Wendell." Beth walked down the steps to shake his hand "My name is Beth, Beth Richardson." She smiled, he was fairly attractive. He had dark wavy hair with dark green eyes, he looked to 27 years old. "May I ask why you were looking for him? Daughter? Grand-daughter?" Beth shook her head, her curls flipping over her shoulders "No, I was going to help him do something, tend to his crops and animals." He nodded then patted Winston's neck "Nice horse you have here, must have been expensive." Beth shook her head again "I got him for free, I wrangled him myself." Wendell's eyes widened "You? A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be out wrangling wild horses." Beth placed her hand on her hip "What's that supposed to mean?" Before she got an answer a group of men on horses ran through, their guns firing into the air "Get back." Wendell said as he pushed her behind his back, then he began firing his revolver at the men. Beth had seen this before, a few towns back there was another group who had done the same thing. The Sheriff managed to hot two of them in the leg, sending them to the dusty ground. "Does that happen often?" She asked as he went to cuff the men "No, it's strange. Things like this never happen here." Beth nodded the watched him cuff the other, then he whistled for his deputy "Take these men into the cell." the small deputy nodded then pulled them up, taking them inside. Wendell stood up then walked over to her, placing his arm around her shoulders "Let's get you something to eat." Beth smiled "Okay, but hold on." She jogged over to Winston and Charlie "Alright boys, let's go."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:07:03 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #1681 on: August 30, 2013, 04:29:13 am »

Striker

Ellie whipped the reins of Striker as he ran and reared up running into Beth Ellie tugged th reins causing him to back up before he hit Beth and her horse, Ellie then said "Sorry!"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:52:11 am by ~KoolWolfe~ »

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: August 30, 2013, 06:26:21 am »
Thank for your imput, Red. I'm sure it won't happen again!))

Charlie frowned and flicked the reins, Mouse sped up into a quick trot. Mouse took one last concerned glance towards Pistol's leg before turning forward, tossing her mane. A movement caught the corner of the blonde's eye and she turned away from Jake, scanning the clearing around them. Her blue eyes rested on a warthog, who seemed unaware of its oncoming death.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: August 30, 2013, 11:50:04 am »
Recap please?

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: August 30, 2013, 01:49:05 pm »
((Yeah, thank you, Red. Much appreciated.)
((Yeah, can I get a recap as well? Wasn't super active yesterday.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: August 30, 2013, 02:03:53 pm »
Well... While Jim wasn't here, there wasn't very much Rping, really. Charlie and Jake are still out hunting, I think Ellie has ran into Beth. (?)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: August 30, 2013, 02:25:45 pm »
(I dont know what to post sice kiaz just poofed an also i saw something about taylors character being a sheriff when did that happen?)

inner beauty come from within

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: August 31, 2013, 04:20:45 pm »
-Bump-

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: August 31, 2013, 05:12:38 pm »
Jake raised a brow. "Get the piglet. We couldn't eat the sow." He said and took aim at another piglet. "Ready?" He asked Charlie. "One. Two. Three. Fire."

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: August 31, 2013, 05:43:01 pm »
Charlie nodded and slightly moved her arm to the left to aim for the piglet. As Jame counted, Charlie took a deep breath in, exhaling once he got to three. "Fire." She applied slight pressure to the trigger, two shots rang out and the piglet she had aimed for dropped to the ground, twitching slightly.