Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 181249 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1700 on: September 01, 2013, 04:18:52 pm »
I don't know what happened with yours and jazmin's characters, really. All I know is that jazmin left the Rp *shrugs*

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: September 01, 2013, 04:25:31 pm »
well i guess i willl rejoin if thats ok i already miss the rp and kiaz tara pretty much made a basket for you and has led you outside on a rope with juliette and has put you in the basket she is waiting for your reaction)

inner beauty come from within

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #1702 on: September 01, 2013, 04:50:17 pm »
Ahh, ok, thanks))

Jess felt the basket wobble whenever she placed a paw in a different area. She had to get used to the balance before she looked up at the human, and then down at Juliette. She gave a few wobbles sometimes but otherwise she seemed ok with it.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: September 01, 2013, 05:18:36 pm »
Jake chuckled as he glanced over at her. Pistol nodded once. "Yeah...limping is just tiring is all." He said and looked around. He walked to the closest shrub and lowered his head, pushing his browband along a branch before lifting his head and slipping the bridle. "Better.X he muttered and walked back, lowering his head down again. "Think I might...take a nap. Will you stand with me? Keep a lookout?" He asked quietly.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: September 01, 2013, 05:25:57 pm »
Mouse nodded once, "Sure." She said, tossing her mane out of her eyes. She was used to lookouts for Lottie so knew exactly what to do. She bent her head down slightly to stop her neck from getting sore and pulled out a few of the long, dry blades of grass from the ground. Charlie lifted her head after a moment's thought "What do we do now? Since we have Bella, I mean I know all of this was about getting money off of the Indians... But don't cha think that would be stupid, since we have already stolen from them?" She asked, tipping her head up slightly from the carcass.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: September 01, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »
Pistol thanked Mouse before lowering down into his side, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep for a nap. He trusted Mouse. Jake raised a brow. "No, I wasn't planning on stealing from the Sioux. I was planning on raiding the crow." He said and looked over at her as he gutted the piglet. "But the baby does present a problem. I'm not sure how to deal with it yet." He said and took in a deep breath. He smiled lightly. "I'll figure it out." He nodded.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: September 01, 2013, 06:00:52 pm »
juliette looked at jess "dont worry" she said "youll get used to the wobbling"

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: September 01, 2013, 06:05:46 pm »
Charlie skinned and gutted the piglet in a few swift movements of her knife, frowning deeply. She glanced up at Elizabeth, Bella and then Billy and sighed, turning her gaze back to Jake. "You're right." She said after a moment's thought. She got up and walked over to a nearby river, washing off the blood from her hands, she unwound the bandage that was wrapped around her hand and inspected the cut. It was healing well, but it still burned slightly. She washed it, wincing slightly at the pain and wrapped another strip of material around it.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: September 01, 2013, 06:37:59 pm »
Jake stood up, picking up the piglets and walking to Elizabeth. "Here." He said and put them into her hands. "Good luck." He said and patted her back. He looked over at Pistol and raised a brow. He walked over and patted the stallions side. "Wake up, bub." He said and stepped back. Pistol reluctantly lifted up and Jake removed the saddle and picked the bridle up. "There ya go." He smiled. Pistol snorted and slowly lowered back down, head hung low as his eyes fluttered closed.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: September 01, 2013, 06:45:39 pm »
tara urged flight into a canter and slowed to  atrot when she reached the town. she headed for hte sheriff building to speak with the chief sheriff. when she reached the building she tied flight outside and hoisted juliette and the collie off. she grabbed theirn ropes and led them inside the building