Author Topic: Game won't start up! Files of MM3, Presets etc, is gone! (PROBLEM SOLVED!)  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Hi there!
So... As the title says i have a big problem.
Here comes the story:
Today Ingame i played Feral Heart with my friends, i had Mass markings 3 and Pawesome items V5 (And they worked, not a problem with those.) And i found out my friend Seth has a special galaxy preset that i wanted to download. I got the file, and i had to put it into "Presets" file, but i didn't have that preset file... So i thought i could solve the problem by downloading feral heart again (Still having the old feral heart) for getting the "Presets" file. But it didn't really do as what i wanted. I like, downloaded Feral Heart again and got automatically the old Feral Heart deleted (The one with all the Items and Markings I've downloaded before, and maps.) ... And that stunned me, so i quickly tried to download all the maps, items and markings i had before, and accidently deleted everything in "Materials" file. (Hard to explain why i deleted the files in Materials file.) And then i tried to start up Feral Heart, but sadly it came up with a message saying "Feral Heart dosn't work anymore." and the message popped up before i came into the login screen... So. Help!
P.S You're welcome to move this thread to another place if it belongs in another place, and if a problem like this already has been solved before, then I'm sorry. Thanks if you're trying to help me! :) Also, excuse me with all my misspells...
- Ellen.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:10:05 am by ~Ellen~ »
doing what i feel like

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
It seems like the Feral Heart Files seem to be Corrupted. Though, I can't be 100% sure since there is many problems that you have Explained and such. It's hard to put my finger on the exact problem though it does seem like the Files have been Corrupted, causing the game to no longer work. Is there a possibility you could put up a Picture of the "Feral Heart doesn't work anymore" before you get to Log in or does it close out the game before you can do anything about it? Try checking over the Files and such to see if you have all Original files from the game when it was re-Downloaded. Hope it helped a little bit.
~Wolfer

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Well with your original problem of your old FH deleting itself, your files might have seen a copy and deleted so there wouldn't be an FH copy. Did you ever get a little pop up that said something like, '1 or more files already exist in this folder'. If so, did you push 'Replace files'? That would have deleted Feral heart. But FH also might have deleted itself because you already had it installed. Feral heart wouldn't work if there were two FHs with two sets of files. So that might help your first confusion.
If you DELETED everything in your materials file, then Feral Heart will not work that I know of. I suggest finding someone who can put up all the original material files for you for download. Then see if that works.

Hope I helped a little with your concerns.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
 Thank you so much! :D It all helped! I can play the game again because one of my friends sent me the material files! Thank you! The problem is solved now! :D *Gives Nuzzle*
doing what i feel like

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Glad I could help! :3