Author Topic: can't login to game  (Read 760 times)

Offline sydthekyd

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can't login to game
« on: December 24, 2020, 07:21:11 pm »
i've installed the new patch and looked at several other people's threads that couldn't log in and none of those brought a solution to my issue. not sure why i can't log in, ive reinstalled the game a few times and i installed the new patch each time. but it still keeps telling me that i need to install it, even though its installed.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: can't login to game
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 08:11:12 pm »
Are you 100% sure that you moved the new .exe file into your main FeralHeart folder and replaces the old one with the new one? Sometimes it helps to delete the old .exe first before moving the new .exe into the folder.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline sydthekyd

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 09:23:25 pm »
oh thank you! removing the old one first and then putting the new one in fixed it! you can go ahead and lock this now! thank you so much, i really appreciate it! merry christmas (:

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 09:26:16 pm »
Awesome!! So glad it worked =D You are very welcome, and Merry Christmas to you as well! Locking this up now~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort