Author Topic: Memories ~  (Read 4081 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Memories ~
« on: December 31, 2014, 03:30:44 pm »
Ahh them memories ~
[/b][/color]

We all have to agree that FeralHeart is made out of both good and bad memories ~
Mostly good I hope*
But the question is, what is one of your memories from FeralHeart? Is it hanging out with friends? Group, rp?
Whatever it is I bet it is worth remembering (;

Unfortunately I don't have many memories as I never have the guts to stand up (IG of course xD)
And just talk to them without standing like a stalker //Heey I'm Ilu wanna be friends? OMIGOSH I got soooo many things that we could do together! We're gonna be the best of friends!!! BESTIE <3//

Anyways I still have some memories doe ~ Like one or two years ago when I was still only like 2 or 3 months of constant playing, I made a pack and loads of people joined it. I was semi-lit at the time (Over the years I have improved and now I am literate) and everyone e
Se was Literate. I didn't really care about literacy and realism at that time, I just went with it.
After the pack expanded I made some great friendships, hard to say but some of them were better than my Irl friendships :\we trolled, made movies and had loads of fun! Until I decided to delete all
my nooby charries, including my pack character ;(

There is one more memory which is not as good but still worth remembering, it happened about a year ago when I made a food character names 'PIE' with it I made a group named 'Foodiez<3' loads of people joined and we had fun being eaten xD
We doomed all of Bonfire but eventually everyone went inactive, even now nobody ever is on D:

Enough of my memories, now what are your favorite ones?
 ~~~
hi hello

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Memories ~
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 05:02:13 pm »
When I had the joy of getting my first character to Sky's Rim.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
    • F.E.N.N.E.C.'s Official Website
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 12:19:12 am »
I'd have to say my best memories involve my current group, F.E.N.N.E.C..

We're about to hit our one-year anniversary and the amount of good memories is rather astounding. It'd take me a while to go through all the stuff that's happened and all the stuff I, and the entire group, has done.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 06:57:23 am »
That time when the game first opened and I could walk in Bonfire and only see one person was pretty cool. Strange to walk in now and try to picture the place empty. It just doesn't fit anymore in my metal image of the place.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 02:44:30 pm »
For me it has to definitely be all the good times I've had with the amazing friends I've made.
I can honestly say some of my best friends have come from Feral Heart, and for that I'm truly grateful <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 06:56:31 pm »
Ah... <3 It wasn't long time ago, it was last week - With friends, we climbed a tree (actually, we add wings to our charries) and we was talking so many crazy things and the tree was talking with us, too *o*

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:26:25 pm »
I have a few good memories of FH. Mostly bad though,

One of my best memories is joining a group where I finally felt I could relax and be myself. It gave me confidence that not all FH was bad. And the leader was so nice, so were the members. The RP was amazing and I'll never forget it.

And then the Holiday Party 2014 was also a great memory.

I've had a good few, but I don't think they are worth putting here~

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 04:37:33 am »
I was originally going to type a long-winded, sentimental post, but-...

The most memorable moment I've had is when I joined a skype chat with a few friends whilst playing FH together. We'd all just installed an emote pack and, after diligently cruising through each option, came across the best one-!

THIS. THIS MONSTROSITY.

Everybody was screaming for Britain. It was magical; grown men and women alike were reduced to tears.

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 03:03:07 pm »
I remember being one of the leaders of a huge Hyena cackle. It had all 4 hyena species, and I was the Aardwolf leader. The group is still there, but inactive...

Sorta want to revive it, but I can't. I didn't make the group itself ;-;
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 07:56:13 pm »
Back in 2012 I had this Hyena role play called Badrani. There I met a few people and we've been friends ever since! Badrani was the best thing that had ever happened to me, because without it, I would have never met these three amazing people that I now call my best friends today! We've shared so many different memories together since creating that role play, like getting banned together once.. haha!

I also remember my very first day of FeralHeart.. May 1st, 2011.. I popped into Bonfire and was so confused! I didn't even know how to move around let alone talk to anyone.
I ended up getting a mate and of course little fetus me thought that meant we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and were an actual thing, and then when I saw him on another character with another mate--wait, ANOTHER MATE? Heck yes! This dude was a player! A ladies man!-- I about cried. I was so angry you would not believe!

Ah, those were the days. <3 I hope FeralHeart is around for years to come so we can all make so many more memories together!

in-game: hooli