Author Topic: For The Females Of Lost Love  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Trinityshade

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
For The Females Of Lost Love
« on: August 08, 2012, 02:54:08 am »
Look Guys, I'm not the type of person to stoop this low on ANY occassion, but I feel it's my duty on behalf of all the females of FH that earch for love and end up running into the wrong kind of males. I'm here to point out one that I've caught, personally. This is isn't hear-say, this is my own personal experience, and I'm honestly sorry for anyone else who's ran into him with my hesitance.

This is one of his Characters. The guy's username is Dwarf.

He is in all respects to any other males, a womanizer. I REALLY want to warn anyone that sees him, He hangs mostly around the South pole with his husky character Laika(not the dog in the picture)

The character in these pictures is Sam (a male Ice wolf)

The above picture is Myself and my Character Inaria, with his character Lightning

He said he hated hypocrites, liars, and cheaters. Look at him now. who's the hypocrite? Who's the liar? Who's the cheater, hm? I fell for his lies, I don't want any of the other females to fall for his lies either. I'm warning you. You can choose to believe me or not, but should you choose not to believe me, I pray you don't end up having to face the cruel reality I did. He doesn't love anything, or anyone. He merely wants to impregnate as many females as he can, have as many pups as he can, and once he's accomplished that he'll toss them all aside. No regrets, no remorse.

I'm sorry ladies. Just don't fall for him ok.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: For The Females Of Lost Love
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 03:38:41 pm »
hehe you're not kidding about him. When he was in my pack he went through 3 different mates, one of them my sister in rp, and he was a total jerk to me and the alpha. All of this was in a 1 month period too...

^Click to join my rp!

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
Re: For The Females Of Lost Love
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 07:00:19 pm »
hehe you're not kidding about him. When he was in my pack he went through 3 different mates, one of them my sister in rp, and he was a total jerk to me and the alpha. All of this was in a 1 month period too...

Umi, this thread is dead and old. Please dont necro, and look at the date it was posted: 2012
Hopefully a Mod can lock this.
Inactive. Will be back one day