Author Topic: Los Gatos De Los Elementos~ Open, mapped roleplay, accepting members!  (Read 3712 times)

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
You step from the portal into a beautiful, seemingly peaceful area. Then the silence is broken by cats screeching and thunder crashing. You run and cower in a hollow log, scared for your life. After the noise stops, you hear a patrol of cats talking and coming your way.
"I think I found something," A black and white winged she-cat says to the others.
"Oh?" A tom asks.
"Yeah.." The she-cat looks at you.
You back away, but she creeps in. She looks at your wings, and nods. She creeps back out, and turns to her patrol.
"Another Elementos," She says, twitching her tail, beckoning you to come with them.
That night, at the campfire, they tell you about the Fire, and Sol and Luna. You learn that they aura here granted them unique powers, and that those without magic have waged war on the Elementos. You join them, knowing that you fight for peace.

We only have three members, including me, so please join! We are unrealistic, winged(if you want), literate, and mapped! We use Tanglemask's The Highland Isles map pack, found here: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17456.0 Please follow all of Tanglemask's rules, and be sure to be nice to non-Elementos roleplayers! We also need a leader for the powerless group, which should have way more members than Los Gatos De Los Elementos. Find me when advertising to whisper me a roleplay sample, or message me here. Also message me to be leader of the powerless group, we can work things out.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
May I join?

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Of course! Give me your chara name, and a quick description, then find me (Kitte~Wolf) on FH, or send a join request to the group: Los Gatos de los Elementos

• View Profile
 Ok. First, are the names like human names? Or like fancy-ish names liek Saya, Rasula, Thecadore, stuff liek that? Or like Sophie, Kate, Julia, ...etc?

Just wanted to know so that is a group of Saya's, Rasula's, and Thecadore's, I'm not a Bob. xD Or vice-verse O.O

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Umm My chara's name is Alley, we have an Angel, and I can't remember the third. Just go with any name.

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
The third is named Kiranor. And all of us are winged.

• View Profile
Name: Enola
Quick Description: *pic in-game coming soon* A white she-cat with a black marking that run across her eye and swipe across her pelt. She has a long, sleek tail, and Enola's fur is almost always groomed. She is a strong, ferocious cat with a temper, but can still be sweet too. (Check my signature for her personality a bit more) Oh, by the way, spell her name backwards. :)

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Alona? I don't get it.. And mah kitteh has a preset.

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Oh Alone!

• View Profile
lol