Author Topic: Download for the original item folder and items.cfg file?  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
Download for the original item folder and items.cfg file?
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:22 pm »
Something happened with my items the other day and screwed everything up. So I deleted the items.cfg file and the items folder so I can start fresh. Can someone please send me a link to download the original items.cfg file and the folder please? Thanks (I'm sure there is one if I recall)
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Download for the original item folder and items.cfg file?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:25:24 pm »
Once the item cfg is gone then your cant get it back unless you re-download again and it gives it back to you. Did you completely delete it from your Trash bin as well? If not then get it back. All you really need to do is get ride of everything except for "Christmas hat" which is already preloaded on the game when you first download it.

You may edit your item cfg by opening it up in notepad and delete not everything in there.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Download for the original item folder and items.cfg file?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 02:14:48 am »
Here's the original items.cfg and items folder, if you still need it: http://www.mediafire.com/?zgc841z3jwa07vh

You should be able to use those files instead of re-downloading/re-installing :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.