Author Topic: intro of mah friend X3  (Read 1115 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
intro of mah friend X3
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:53:43 am »
Well, my friend has bugged me for awhile to introduce her to our community! She doesn't have an account yet but she plans to! Welp, here she is!! (she's gonna be typing XD)      allo...other people i guess...im umm...catherin..i guess ill tell you about myself..i have alot of disorders..no I'm not retarted....just rlly troubled... I'll try and describe a few of them...well..i have a sort of twitching thing..i twitch uncontrollably alot..i have this..memory thing? Sometimes I loose large half's of memory for almost a week.. I ummmm..also have this other disorder that I actually like...its were well..i cant feel pain..at all... I cant remember the name.. I've had it all my life, so I think...13 years? Idk.. I'm very..very shy..i keep to myself and dont talk much..so I guess this is one of my talkitive days..im well...into weird stuff that I rlly shouldn't mention..umm..i guess I like drawing? I gues I'm done talking...       ok then... WELP that was my friend X3 she's quite nice once u get to know her actually...hope you liked her!!!! <333

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: intro of mah friend X3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 04:34:07 am »
Aws that was very thoughtful of you, Raven! And your friend seems like such a sweet girl.
I can't wait for her to get an account for herself! A new face to the FH community is always exciting :3
Make sure to tell your friend that I say welcome, and give her a big Huggle for me <3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:49 am »
That was very kind of you to let her introduce herself before she had an account on here. Tell her I cannot wait to meet her and talk to her once she does make an account c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 08:09:35 am »
Hehe...well welcome Catherin to Feral Heart. I do hope you will be able to get an account on Feral Heart soon so you may introduce yourself, but it was definitely nice of Raven to introduce you to us. I hope to see you soon, and if you ever need some help on Feral Heart or on the Forums just look me up I am known as Nightcore_Queen on the game or you can just call for Domino on the forum and I will come to you to help out. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble