Author Topic: FH and its wonder~  (Read 780 times)

Offline XxScorpioxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Benkaline Says Rawr
    • View Profile
FH and its wonder~
« on: July 04, 2016, 11:39:53 am »
Welp, haven't set foot on FH for a year now since we cancelled our Warriors RP. And before that it had been several years. I started FeralHeart when I was about 15 years old to do tons of WC RPs and a few wolven ones as well, now I'm going to be 20 so it's been about 5 years. I miss the old days, I wish FH was still its same self as it was when I was 15 but I heard about a giant update that took away a lot of beloved maps. Also I was told Gen. Chat hadn't been restored >:/ c'mon guys...Gen was the best, especially for recruitment and advertiment.

Anyways once I get a computer that will run FH normally ima check out all the scenery. Hope to see y'all in game ^^
~ Scorp

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: FH and its wonder~
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:48:44 am »
Welcome back to Feralheart. Even though the old maps are gone, you will get use to it. It may take some time to get use to the new surroundings, but it will get easier over time.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 12:09:51 pm »
Yes the new maps are quite wonderful. It won't take long for you to grow attached that's for sure! ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 03:11:11 pm »
I will be moving this over to the Introduction board, since I believe this would fit better there, since this thread is not really a discussion. It's definitely okay for you to miss the maps and the old-ties that you had to the game, but you may even find out that some of these new maps will be places for wonderful and exciting memories to come. General was removed quite some time ago, and our decision to not bring it back was mainly because the same issues would repeat themselves. Yes, it was a stellar tool for getting your roleplay advertisements out there, but the consequences of abuse and spam of the chat would still repeat itself, and our priority is to keep things moving along, not falling backwards.

I hope you have fun taking a look around the maps! There are a few hidden details in each map, if you look closely enough. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 03:24:51 pm »
Welcome back to FH! Hope you rediscover all the fun that this game holds<3 I know it's not the same as the old days and I can understand where you're coming from, but I'm sure you'll find that the game still has many of the old aspects when it comes to the general enjoyment of the game. Hope to see you around sometime! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 03:47:14 pm »
Welcome back to the game floof! Give the new maps a chance, they're really quiet amazing!
Hope to see ya 'round anyway, and I hope you can make new memories and new attachments in the new game :3