Author Topic: Arrowhart Says hi :)  (Read 1921 times)

Offline DeathArrow12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Arrowhart Says hi :)
« on: January 10, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »
Hello thare i am Arrowhart Or aka Arrowhartthewolf in game i have played IT before and some of you might know me from It.I think my user name thare was Warriorcatrp32 or something like that since i love the Warrior Cat sereies and my name was Arrowstar i think.Anyway here are some things about me.I am a she my age is 14 i like wolves,cats,dogs,lions,tigers,all felines,all canines,Dragons,and all animals.My favorite game to play ever is Feral Hearts.my hobies(sorry if i spelled it wrong) are drawing,painting,reading,playing with my cats and dogs  :),and collecting stuffed animals.My Favorite moves are:Lion king,Lion king 2,Lion king 1/2,Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'hoole,How to train your Dragon,The Adventures Of Milo and Otis,(wich is a Old movie but i like it anyway) Brother Bear,Brother Bear 2,Avatar,And a LOT More.Other games i like to play are:Spore Galactic Adventures,(i have all of the Spore games and Packs)Overlord,Overlord 2,Avatar the game,Wii you draw,And Legend of the Guardians  The owls of Ga'Hoole the game for wii.Fav books,writer,or book sereies:Warrior cats, Seekers,Erin Hunter(writer),The Dreaming,(manga horror book sereies)Cat books,and others.
At the Moment that is all i can think of but when i can think of other things i will update this. :)

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Arrowhart Says hi :)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 09:48:08 pm »
I LOVE Milo and Otis! Classics for the win!

Haha, welcome to the forums C:

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 09:50:46 pm »
Why hello there! :3 Welcome to the FH forums!
I see you like warrior cats! I do too! ^^

Offline DeathArrow12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 09:52:49 pm »
thanks and i think i am going to watch Milo and Otis becuse i love it and whats on right now all sucks and i have watched all of it lol

littlefoxchild

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 09:30:05 pm »
Erin Hunter a god

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 02:30:57 pm »
Welcome to FH! =D
Haha you have some interesting hobbies, I used to collect stuffed animals too. xD By now most of 'em are lost somewhere around the house though. >P
Enjoy FH! ^^