Author Topic: EnderStar  (Read 1727 times)

EnderStar

EnderStar
« on: February 18, 2013, 05:41:21 am »

Don't ask about the tail. Blame it all on GIMP. Hmph, hmph.

Name: EnderStar

Species: Ender Dragon/Normal Dragon

Personality: A shy type. Usually wouldn't be a trait of a five thousand ton scaley monster but... she's different. She likes being alone but also hates it. She always dreams of having many friends but she can't approach people well. Brave. She can stand up to people that are putting down an innocent person. Strong. She may seem like a weak dragon, but really she has such strong emotions deep inside that it makes her strength risen when she is angry or defensive. Hidden. She does not like sharing her feeling that much; unless it's with a close friend. She talk with nature to calm herself down when too many feelings are trying to break free.

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Biography: "Forgive me because I cannot remember my past. All I remember is taking a blow to the head as I fell deep inside a dark place. I remember my body crashing udner water, the waves bursting through my nose and ears. Bubbles flew out through my mouth as panick took my body. I remember that I was trying to swim up to the surface, but the current was pulling me under too hard. My body blacked out in fear as my breath slowly faded away. My dreams were blurry, I could not make them out. I heard voices... whispers. I felt as if I could breathe, and I was. Chill surronded my body; I was shaking. My eyes dropped open, my vision was fuzzy, I could barely see. I couldn't move. My legs were numb, and my neck was weak. I could barely keep myself awake... but I did. I lied on cold muddy plains for hours. I was wondering what happened. My mind was filling with madness. I couldn't scream. I couldn't run. I couldn't hide. My memory... is still blocked. I do not remember anything after that. But somehow I was able to become healthy once again. But thoughts still flood through my mind of what happened that night. How did I fall? How did I live? Who was I? ...All I remember is sadness..."

<- - - - - - - - - - - - - | - | - || - L - I - T - H - I - U - M - || - | - | - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: EnderStar
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 05:42:42 am »
Mmm. I like it. Nice job on the bio. + floof.

EnderStar

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 05:44:19 am »
Thank you. Wow you read that fast.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:47:31 am »