Author Topic: A New Owner :Announcement: "Still a Characters List"  (Read 5766 times)

Offline Anthimar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am walking waste ;)
    • View Profile
A New Owner :Announcement: "Still a Characters List"
« on: June 03, 2014, 08:00:47 am »
I wasn't sure how to delete her old posts so i guess I'll just keep this one up and go from here. This was my friends old account but she gave it to me since i can never catch a time to make my own account, and since she choose to abandon this one due to problems with the staff. (I'd play on her account before just to play this but i didn't own it until recently.)

So yes, Hello everyone! Those of you who seen me on here before my only characters name is Lux, Chizuru was my friends main character but since she's gone I'm deleting her character's Bio and the character itself... I hope it was appropriate to post this here rather then in the Intro area, i just thought it'd be a little wrong to do that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lux's Attitude and Character:
Lux is a female wolf, her attitude is laid back and she's very friendly though she has a tendency to be harsh when speaking her mind exactly how it is. She prefers to see the world as it is and people for who they are rather then judging before watching their actions. Lux is very trusting, and loyal to her friends and has the patience of a 3000 year old man (even if she's only 19 years old)

Character Bio:
Lux was born in an old abandoned house deep in the forest of Avalon, she was found by a clan of wild cats only a few days after birth with no mother or father, the leaders of the clan decided to take her in and raise her along with their own cubs not caring about the difference in species, they seen her as one of their own kind, as she still see's herself to this day since they were the ones to raise her since practically birth.
"What happened to Lux's real family no one knows, some think they where killed while others believe they simply abandoned their child as a newborn"

Species Bio/Patterns:
Lux is a regular white wolf with black markings covering most of her face, under pelt, and tail. She was born in the far north which makes her white coat regular, but her markings are considered "odd" by the other wolves that live in Avalon Forest
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:22:56 am by Abyss_Wolf_?elsh »
I bet you my toes i'm gayer than you.

Offline Anthimar

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am walking waste ;)
    • View Profile
Re: OtakuDragon's Character Bio's
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 08:08:13 am »
Im going to make some cool maps for both Forest area's, im just trying to get the hang of developing and stuff first before i start building them again. As a quote from my favorite character in a manga -Im gonna take it down wicked hard-

So i can post links to those maps after i finish them (gonna make them the best i can so it'll be a long while)
but until then i hope the rest of you enjoy my character's Bio's, i'll add more Bio's as the characters come but nothing for a character i haven't fallen in love with since i'll eventually delete those with no luf   ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:36:53 am by OtakuDragon »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 01:05:24 pm »
Lovely bio there! Very interesting description of your character I hope you would add up some pictures of it c: also don't double post please, there's a modify button on upper left of your post.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Anthimar

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am walking waste ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 07:03:10 am »
sorry about that, it always tells me the post fails to send and to relog and resend  :/
so that may be why, i think its just a glitch on my computer idk, need to get it checked. but yea i'll post some later

also what size does a picture have to be to be uploaded? it only tells me it failed to upload  :(
but its always hard being new huh? guess i should learn how to do things a little better before posting next time   :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:03:03 am by OtakuDragon »