Author Topic: Mocha / Black Passions Bio  (Read 1351 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Mocha / Black Passions Bio
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:50:46 pm »

So heres some stuff on mocha and passion :3

Mocha is a a mix between Anatolian Shepherd and Wolfhound, with some German Shepherd mixed in.
Her left front paw has a mitten, along with her right hind leg. Her bubbles/dots represent how in control of Passion she is. When all 3 are there, she is stable. She is generally calm, excluding her fan girl mode. She is VERY nerdy and geeky. She likes books, coffee, tumblr, comic cons, fictional characters(you get the idea?), but doesn't like socializing(with non-geeks), hipsters, excessive emotions.
 Fun Fact: Wears hipster glasses as a mock to hipsters

Black Passion is a very moody girl, being aggressive, sassy, and loving.
She is very pretty; her right hind leg has a white spot area with a black rose and a winding thorn trail. The rose is in full bloom when she first turns into passion, but dies as she becomes Mocha again. Her lines/stripes represents how close mocha is to regaining control. The more stripes, the closer she is to moving back into mocha state. Directly related to footnote Mocha's bubbles! She is overly eager to be in a relationship, so has a nice long list of males she now hates.

EXPLANATION:
Mocha at one point was a shy little nerdy girl that most people take her to be. But she's really not. Mocha couldn't take the emotional pain her characters put her through. So, she decided to get rid of any emotions related to her characters. And after reading about black magic, potions, and horcurxes, what do you really expect?
   After some -ahem- dealings, Mocha had successfully taken all her character inflicted pain and conflict away. Kinda. You see, she really just restrained them until it became to much and she lets them out in a spur of love hate and every emotion in between. It's technically still Mocha, as it's her feelings and body, but she takes on another personality and look. That side of Mocha is known by Black Passion.
  Black Passion, or Passion, is prone to mood swings, and is dangerous for her outlashes. When stable she is confident, outgoing, and sassy, but her mood swings make her violent and depressed. She doesn't realize she is tied to Mocha, and is completely unaware she is only half a personality. Due to Passion's completely different personality, appearance, and how she is oblivious to her other half, it is suspected Mocha simply had another soul tied to her absorbing all excess emotion. Mocha, while aware of the changes, is unable to control her actions when Passion is in control. It does seem like the emotion transfer is one way- Mocha may only get rid of feelings she doesn't want. So, she does keep her mellow and sweet personality, along with feel enough to care about characters and others, just not enough to go crazy.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Mocha / Black Passions Bio
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:06:46 pm »
OooooOooOOOOOOO

This is so very interesting. I've always wondered what connection these two have and now that I know I'm even more interested. *Grabs this topic and rolls around with it* MOOOAAARRR

Offline unnbrellas

• Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Mocha / Black Passions Bio
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:40:19 pm »
I was considering doing a kind of comic with my characters, including mocha and passion, so you may just get your moarrrr ;3

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??