• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Zalara
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:31:52 am »

Female

5 Years Old

Prefers the same sex - Gay - Homosexual

Secluded - Short-Tempered - Aggressive - Quiet - Loyal - Trustworthy

Zalara was born in a forested area practically in the middle of nowhere. She had a single simbling, a brother who she was seperated from when a wild fire ripped through the forest. She took refuge in a cave, fearing for her life for she was only nine months old then. She had feared for her brother but knew she had no way of finding him mainly because the smoke had damaged her sense of small, ruining her best chance. She learned to survive on her own from then on out. When she turned two she stumbled upon a rather strange area with towering stone trees and odd two legged people. She had no prior knowledge of these seeings so she decided to explore. She ended up captured at the hands of these strange creatures. Zalara was thrown in a strange fenced in area with large canines on either side of her. She was of course terrified. It turns out these creature were alled humans and she was in a 'building' called a pound. She already knew what the canines were, simply because her mother was a dog aswell. She was adopted by a rather cruel human who had turned her into an aggressive canine, or atleast towards others. She managed to run away, though, and made it far enough away to escape the pound and that cruel human. Now all she wants to do is track down her brother somehow.

Canine[]Wolf/Dog Mix

Nobody

Nobody

No pups but she has a brother name Ezekial.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Zalara
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 07:59:29 am »
Ms. Zalara has had quite a troublesome experience. T'is a shame she ended up badly treated by humans who've turned her personality raw. I wonder what happened to her parents come to think of it. Abandoned, killed, kidnapped perhaps by the same humans she too has come across? I'm rather curious. Plus, the bit about her seekin' out her brother reminds me of my own character so I can relate to her desperation. I also like how ye' added the information about the wildfire and the large amount of smoke renderin' her sense of smell useless. Overall, a well thought out back story.
Not to mention the layout is easy on the eyes and quite pretty in design too. I look forward to knowin' more about yer lassie. Many thanks for takin' the time to share with us.
gone

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Zalara
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:39:23 pm »
Thanks Vespian, for your interest in my character. It was about 2 am when I decided to type this up so the backstory is a bit jumbled. I plan on going back later to add more details on her parents. Zalara is like the virtual me, minus the backstory. I'm not neccessarily aggressive and secluded but I deffinently am short-tempered and keep to myself most of the time.